Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 28-06-2011, 10:23 AM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie1985
NIGHTSPIRIT

you are a fairly calm person..
im getting the word cotton for some reason????

feeling you work with animals???

im ususally total rubbish at this so all this is probably rubbish lol

xx
Valerie1985. I see purple for some reason. You might laugh a lot. Doubt yourself on certain things. You are positive. Sensitive. I see you with first thought brunetee. Second thought blonde. Someone older than you that you know is blonde, like maybe your mother or relative. Jokester, sleeping right now. Energy is different. It is positive with a unique twist to it. Sensitivity in energy. White covers. Metal on bed frame. Second thought wood. Closet in front of the bed slightly to the left if you lying down with your head up. As you walk in your room your bed is sideways to the room. If your in bed, the door is to your right or in front on you to your right. I see brunette again.
Old 28-06-2011, 10:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
My intuition was directed tawards Saggi. Not you. But anyways I used to wear a cross. No chain. My dogs name is spike and I got that from the word chain when I was young. Yes my aura is purple, because I see my aura. It is. Yes I am highly intuitive. No on the black motocycle, but my coursin had one. Yes I am studying the heath field. Right on!
its ok i just made it your turn next and yay I got something right for once. This is a fun gto play game

Last edited by Lightspirit : 28-06-2011 at 12:13 PM.
Old 28-06-2011, 10:37 AM
AngelicOrin

Moke,

first off, please bare with me, this is still very new to me.

I am getting the feeling that you are a lightworker (i am not sure if you are aware of it or not), but just by looking at your profile picture. I can see a bright white healing light around you, which Archangel Raphael standing just behind you on your right, he towers over you. And there is a smaller, female angel to you left, she reaches your shoulders - I am getting the feeling she is your guardian angel.
Old 28-06-2011, 11:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie1985
NIGHTSPIRIT

you are a fairly calm person..
im getting the word cotton for some reason????

feeling you work with animals???

im ususally total rubbish at this so all this is probably rubbish lol

xx

Thanks valerie

I am kinda a chilled out person. not sure about the cotton but that doesnt mean your wrong. it means I just havent snagged to it yet. As for animals. I don't work with them as a living but would love to. I ADORE! animals.

Not bad for someone who feels she's 'total rubbish'
Old 28-06-2011, 01:20 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicOrin
Moke,

first off, please bare with me, this is still very new to me.

I am getting the feeling that you are a lightworker (i am not sure if you are aware of it or not), but just by looking at your profile picture. I can see a bright white healing light around you, which Archangel Raphael standing just behind you on your right, he towers over you. And there is a smaller, female angel to you left, she reaches your shoulders - I am getting the feeling she is your guardian angel.

Wow that is cool. I do heal people all the time if that is what you mean't by lightworker. My life purpose is to help others.
Old 28-06-2011, 01:28 PM
AngelicOrin

Quote:
Wow that is cool. I do heal people all the time if that is what you mean't by lightworker. My life purpose is to help others.

Yes, and that is a good thing that Archangel Raphael is there, he is a healer himself and looks over lightworkers, and that connects with your life purpose. Are you studying or working a medical field?
Old 29-06-2011, 06:23 AM
Master
Quote:
My intuition was directed tawards Saggi. Not you. But anyways I used to wear a cross. No chain. My dogs name is spike and I got that from the word chain when I was young. Yes my aura is purple, because I see my aura. It is. Yes I am highly intuitive. No on the black motocycle, but my coursin had one. Yes I am studying the heath field. Right on!

Quote:
I sense a brunette. loving, positive. Jokester. Loving life. maybe in her early 30's. Energy is warm. White shirt. Darker jeans or pants. A guy in her life. In love. Beautiful. Guy is really interested and loving towards her. A see a child. Planning on having kids or already has one. I see 1. Maybe 3-7 years old. Dark hair. Fathers loving. A good man. I see a surface issue. Something is bothering her. Don't know what. Kind of stays happy, yet it is in the back of her mind. I see a blonde older woman in her 40-50s. Mom, Friend I don't know. I see sunglasses on her. Alcohol. Different energy than the brunettee. Ok I am going to stop now, before I get too deep into this. lol

Thank you Moke!I wasn't expecting to get another reading!

I can't take all of it, I've highlighted what I can, so maybe you were tuning in to someone else too :)

You have intuited what I am dealing with at the moment!

And some of it involves going back to my early 30's and before.

And in a sense, I can see my future within the blond lady :)

Thank you again!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 29-06-2011, 10:59 AM
Master
I guess anyone can read into it what they want....some of what moke said can even relate to me. Maybe he's picking up bits on all of us?

cheers
Old 29-06-2011, 01:05 PM
Master
Nightspirit I have seen our picture so I am not going to describe you physically. I already know your job etc so I am gonna have to think of something else specific. Maybe something only you know. Im gonna see what i see with my eyes closed.

You have a Pink aura that I can see for sure.

Your abdomen has a scar in appendix removal place. Shoe size 8

smoker - No!

you like silver jewelry I saw silver rings on your wedding finger I saw a grey dangly chain earring too with a stone in it. You like marcasite I think.

A friend called Beth in your childhood Bethany came but I shortened it.

left side of our neck is a mole ora little brown mark. its too small for a birth mark.

I am soo gonna crash and burn on that one lol

If nothing is true make sure you tell me.

Thanks
Old 29-06-2011, 01:11 PM
AngelicOrin

LOL I am beginning to think there is something wrong with me...