Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-04-2022, 02:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Passing
And who's this moon girl? Do I know her?

i have no idea. And really it was just a passing fantasy based on various memories, don't really know beyond that... ever see the british show 'prisoner' that was on in the last century? It absolutely terrified me lol... One idea is that #1 was female... very hard to find though. Might as well be on the moon?
Old 23-04-2022, 02:53 AM
Master
Should we set intentions to AP to anywhere that is made out of swiss cheese
Old 23-04-2022, 07:49 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
Should we set intentions to AP to anywhere that is made out of swiss cheese
Good idea Izz. And while you're at it make sure you're wearing large boots so you don't fall in any of the holes. Safety first!

I remember that show FallingLeaves. The guy kept being eaten by a very small white moon that would chase him around. He shouldn't have been carrying cheese.
Old 23-04-2022, 09:03 AM
Master
Haha safety first for Cheese Lands
Old 23-04-2022, 10:09 AM
Master
Ive just had time to look, very funny some of these comments - keep those vibes up with a smile and a stronger immune system eh, have a good day/evening all... And as my dear old dad used to say half a century ago - keep smiling, he used to say that to so many people as they completed any conversation lol... Anyone else want to join the conversations here, you're very welcome...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 23-04-2022, 02:33 PM
Master
I am imagining AP'ing to my younger self and telling her to focus on certain creative energy and insights she was getting. It's actually a beautiful and soothing thought

Other than that, this thread made me think of making swiss cheese sandwich or pasta with swiss cheese
Old 23-04-2022, 02:59 PM
Experiencer
Swiss cheese.....mmmmmmm......

Did I tell you I met a giraffe wearing a colorful striped sock on it's neck the other day? Yeah - I was dreaming. I asked it if it had time for tea. Seemed like the thing to do at the time. Wonder how it put on that sock with no thumbs...
Old 23-04-2022, 06:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
I am imagining AP'ing to my younger self and telling her to focus on certain creative energy and insights she was getting. It's actually a beautiful and soothing thought

Other than that, this thread made me think of making swiss cheese sandwich or pasta with swiss cheese

Ive been doing that Izz when in meditation SPC or multi point concentration, as of recent - and I imagine going back in time having a word with myself as a young lad, maybe we could give some good advice eh lol - and watch out for moon creatures with some nice cheese, say hi.

Seriously now, that's how I went back in time 18 months ago - 30 years to an old pub I used to go to... I kept visualising on a single object in mind for 10 seconds, then imagined flying all calming the mind, then more SPC - then I was suddenly in this pub, and yes I was awake, first thing I thought, can I walk, yes - I seen 3 guides who set this play/scene up in my opinion, I put my hand on the first ones shoulder, as she watched me walking towards her in this busy pub, and I felt the warmth of her shoulder.

And I was driving an old car I had, a red Ford Sierra in the 2nd part of the play so to speak - and the 3rd part to an old town I used to live in, chatted to 2 ladies by a bank I used to use, I said ive Trance Teleported here, one said, yes you did, we know...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 24-04-2022, 08:32 AM
Master
That is amazing, one-light.. perhaps you are gifted in some way

Oddly I at times feel like my younger self is a source of guidance. As in if I were to AP back to her, it would not only be her asking me about things of which I'd have to break certain truths to her.. but it would be me asking her on certain things
Old 24-04-2022, 09:01 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
Oddly I at times feel like my younger self is a source of guidance. As in if I were to AP back to her, it would not only be her asking me about things of which I'd have to break certain truths to her.. but it would be me asking her on certain things
You don't have to AP to spend quality time with your past self. You can do that now any time you want. Actually, the fact that you've been thinking about it means you already have been. And I'm sure you will both benefit. These kinds of "internal connections" are very rewarding imo. You come to appreciate yourself more. What you've been and what you are. Your past self has a perspective that can easily benefit you, just as you have one that can benefit her. So just close your eyes, feel her inside you, and BE with her. Talk or not - your choice - but words aren't really necessary.