Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 31-03-2021, 03:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I remember being born and not wanting it. some say you choose your parents i totally disagree with that.
i would never have choosen mine and from a small child i have always said,
I am in the wrong country i should be with my own people in America,
Isn’t it so above so below? Here on earth, the world consists of a lot of things being taken out of our control.
Old 31-03-2021, 03:57 PM
Master

What I get from myself right now:

Before birth, I was ready to get to the earth plane. But I was pretty much scared and in a weird state of mind. It seemed as if my mind couldn’t comprehend things anymore and it all was too much. Later, I talked to an introduction guide who said things will be ok. I don’t recall much of the talk, but do more and more. Things seemed off for me. I didn’t trust the situation I was in. My parents weren’t my choice either from what I get now. And after birth, when I was still pretty young, I had to make a very big sacrifice for my entire life to go well. I don’t recall truly knowing this before birth. And they might still have told me hints of it.

There seems to be a way of achieving things now. And there seems to be a way of handling things for them. Maybe multiple ways.

Much kindness
Old 31-03-2021, 04:04 PM
Master

Oh yeah and there were these prebirth trainings that I just couldn’t get right. My head was too full to do them. There was this person, I get from intuition now, with a lot of compassion. And other, more strict ones. I distrusted them all. I didn’t like the place. But it was a better place. It seems surreal now. But there everything seemed more solid. There wasn’t much visual input that I recall. People were kinda more basic shapes. Maybe that was my way of seeing it
Old 31-03-2021, 04:50 PM
hazada guess

I agree with you all. We all have different experiences and different reasons for being here.
Old 01-04-2021, 03:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Hi still Waters.I wrote about it somewhere in the *my space* section under the thread my birth. The only thing I remember clearly is the falling through blackness towards my body, then the birth process.Before that it is very vague though I am having flashbacks when there is nothing to disrtract me.All around me,all I remember is dark grey and everything else was communicated to me telepathically,though I had pictures of Europe, then my future mother when she was younger.

Thanks for your response. My friend (and one of her friends as well) clearly recall the entire birth process from selection through physical birth. She is the only one whom I know with such a vivid recall. That is why I was curious to hear what you recalled.
Old 01-04-2021, 03:06 PM
Master
Quote:
I remember being born and not wanting it. some say you choose your parents i totally disagree with that.
I am in the wrong country i should be with my own people in America.
My friend , who stated that she had complete recall of the birth process, indicated that she was indeed drawn to certain parents at conception. She recalls a fluid connection with the developing embryo that became more and more integrally connected as the embryo developed and eventually emerged as a baby girl.

Personally, I do not recall my own birth so I was interested in what others may have recalled.

Tibetan Buddhists believe that a pure soul can indeed choose one's next role on the stage of life . On the other end of the spectrum, they say that those, whose inner pressures/desires are overwhelming, may jump into an unwelcome environment based on those desires because they did not see clearly the BIG PICTURE when they leaped.
Old 01-04-2021, 03:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Isn’t it so above so below? Here on earth, the world consists of a lot of things being taken out of our control.

It is my understanding as well that the Hermetic Principle ("As above, so below") holds. However, I do not follow your point about "a lot of things being taken out of our control".

When one gets entangled in a dream, things SEEM to be out of our control. However, when one sees the dream as it really is (as in a lucid dream), one realizes that nothing is out of our control. The implications at the next level should be obvious ..... but it should also be clear that the "you" at the next level is a purified, different "you" than the one who thought about "a lot of things being taken out of our control". That is the process of alchemy and knowing one's true Self.

The Tibetan Yogi Milarepa has expounded on this at great length. He realized that whatever he could do in a dream ... was also possible at the next level.
Old 01-04-2021, 03:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
It is my understanding as well that the Hermetic Principle ("As above, so below") holds. However, I do not follow your point about "a lot of things being taken out of our control".

When one gets entangled in a dream, things SEEM to be out of our control. However, when one sees the dream as it really is (as in a lucid dream), one realizes that nothing is out of our control.
Even in a lucid dream your actions have consequences for the psyche and dream figures might not do what you desire them to do. Same here. Other creators might not like the same stuff

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 05-03-2022 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 01-04-2021, 07:00 PM
Master

Quote:
I am in the wrong country i should be with my own people in America,

Is it possible that you chose a lifetime far from those you regard as your own people in order to learn different lessons? It would have made you adapt to living in circumstances outside your comfort zone.

Just a thought.

Peace
Old 02-04-2021, 02:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Even in a lucid dream your actions have consequences for the psyche and dream figures might not do what you desire them to do. Same here. Other creators might not like the same stuff

Eventually, as one purifies one's self and inner pressures (that manifest in dreams) subside as they are addressed, the mundane dreams also subside. (Dream-like revelations and visions may still occur.)

As you indicated, "even in a lucid dream your actions have consequences for the psyche", but .......those consequences end as one goes deeper and resolves those inner pressures.