Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 29-03-2020, 04:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
A prophet speaks on God's behalf and that's what I got to say. So take it up with him if you have a problem with it. I learned through experience, not books or teachings or religions. However I started studying the bible and religions AFTER my visions so I might say religious type things sometimes. It happened because I believed anyone could be psychic if you tried, so I was trying to become psychic almost every day, but instead stumbled onto divinity. And as it turns out the entire bible makes perfect sense to me, it's like clear as day.. meanwhile the religious are stumbling all over each other like drunk 3 year olds. There is no real Truth in established religions, however some like buddhism and hinduism may lead one to discover it, but catholic and christian are complete trash, I honestly suspect that their leadership know they are false and they only exist to scam people. To be clear, Jesus is/was real, the bible is real but the religions that surround it are not.

I think your just over doing it, along the right lines in some ways but OTT
how do you stop going too far the other way? i'm a middle of the road person, i don't like extremes. will you admit that maybe your going too far?
Old 29-03-2020, 03:28 PM
Master
Quote:
I accept whatever happens as it was meant to happen and it will only lead to more things which are meant to happen, for instance perhaps on this forum there are those ready to receive my message so I was sent here. Bad or good, no matter what happens to me, I know it is meant to be. I am still an ordinary human, just with more insight.

I'm a prophet because I've had visions of God, and I know I will eventually get banned from that forum again and again, I don't have to be psychic to know that and anyway I don't trust my psychic senses enough to act on them, I only trust that which is undoubtable. Righteous judgement is different than human judgement. I can judge through the filter of God's eyes, which actually isn't judgement, it's simply being able to see the errors of humanity.

God is difficult to see because it is so easy, it is hard because of it's extreme simplicity.

The source of corruption is human nature itself.
The Jewish leaders of Jesus' time were "inured", or corrupt.
A good part of Christianity is.

However, at the root is human nature.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 29-03-2020, 03:49 PM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
I think your just over doing it, along the right lines in some ways but OTT
how do you stop going too far the other way? i'm a middle of the road person, i don't like extremes. will you admit that maybe your going too far?

I don't know what you mean exactly. But the outcome is unfathomably far from what we now perceive as reality.
Old 29-03-2020, 03:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
The source of corruption is human nature itself.
The Jewish leaders of Jesus' time were "inured", or corrupt.
A good part of Christianity is.
However, at the root is human nature.
' A good part of Christianity is.'
Which part isn't ?
Old 29-03-2020, 04:13 PM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' A good part of Christianity is.'
Which part isn't ?
It comes down to the individual, there is always a chance that an individual is able to 'get it' even when surrounded by lies designed to stroke egos.
Old 29-03-2020, 04:24 PM
Master
Quote:
It comes down to the individual, there is always a chance that an individual is able to 'get it' even when surrounded by lies designed to stroke egos.
Morph said Christianity not Christians. So which part of Christianity is corrupt?
An individual is a Christian but Christianity is more than an individual...
Old 30-03-2020, 12:53 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Morph said Christianity not Christians. So which part of Christianity is corrupt? An individual is a Christian but Christianity is more than an individual...

It's generally corrupt because it doesn't really have anything to do with the real God, they don't care about that. Some do it for community, some really believe but none seek the real God, and one who does can no longer be Christian, or at least would have to keep quiet about it for fear of being cast out.
Old 30-03-2020, 01:05 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Yes, I've been doing it for 15 years, not one person has come back and told me 'forgiveness has no value'

IMO Forgiveness is one of those gifts that keeps on giving.
It does seem to be one of those spirits that set people free
and is in the Spirit of The Christ.

Not only to see a perceived wrong as forgiven but
to not even see the perceived wrong anymore.
Acceptance by Divine Love and Grace.
Old 30-03-2020, 01:12 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
IMO Forgiveness is one of those gifts that keeps on giving.
It does seem to be one of those spirits that set people free
and is in the Spirit of The Christ.

Not only to see a perceived wrong as forgiven but
to not even see the perceived wrong anymore.
Acceptance by Divine Love and Grace.

Thank you for your account.

When you master forgiveness, you become invincible to conflict. And if you really master it, you can start to perform miracles. Miracles can only be performed when you feel its absolutely necessary, not on command.
Old 30-03-2020, 08:10 AM
Master
Quote:
It's generally corrupt because it doesn't really have anything to do with the real God, they don't care about that. Some do it for community, some really believe but none seek the real God, and one who does can no longer be Christian, or at least would have to keep quiet about it for fear of being cast out.
Who is the ' Real God ' ?