Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 29-10-2006, 07:28 PM
Deactivated Account
ps it is a girl.
Old 29-10-2006, 07:31 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
i finally got round to inspecting this pic again i see an entity directly on top of you george, my son was looking over my shoulder and immediately spotted the arched window (top left) and 'the castle door' near the bottom , both of which i'd missed as i was focusing around you, i find the face in this pic disturbing, i don't know why, the whole photo disturbs me

To be honest, when I was filming, there was a kind of peace, which I did remark, whilst I was being fimed. The original film is much better quality. I will look for the entity above me, but I have not noticed this one.

The thing that 'clinches' it for me, are the small balls of energy that keep striking me. There is a point towrds the end of the shoot where my face is almost completely obstructed by black mist.

When I have more time, I will try and download a better quality film
Old 29-10-2006, 07:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgek
To be honest, when I was filming, there was a kind of peace, which I did remark, whilst I was being fimed. The original film is much better quality. I will look for the entity above me, but I have not noticed this one.

The thing that 'clinches' it for me, are the small balls of energy that keep striking me. There is a point towrds the end of the shoot where my face is almost completely obstructed by black mist.

When I have more time, I will try and download a better quality film

it is on the photo right over your chest a large face
Old 29-10-2006, 07:33 PM
Suspended
Quote:
ps it is a girl.

Yep....I totally agree

Old 29-10-2006, 07:39 PM
Suspended
Quote:
it is on the photo right over your chest a large face

Having difficulty seeing that one, but the young child seems to be whispering in my ear.
Old 29-10-2006, 07:43 PM
Deactivated Account
i missed that one!!! the child i saw is further left but i do now see the child you mean whispering, lovely!! the pic is improving every time i look at it
Old 30-10-2006, 07:17 PM
Suspended
I have got some more photographs which you could maybe have a look at for me. Which I shall post in the next day or two. You seem to have a keen eye for spotting things.

Many thanks daisy.

Refards George
Old 31-10-2006, 12:07 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgek
I have got some more photographs which you could maybe have a look at for me. Which I shall post in the next day or two. You seem to have a keen eye for spotting things.

Many thanks daisy.

Refards George
please do it's fascinating
Old 31-10-2006, 06:33 AM
rose

Quote:
rose, in my opinion, spirits can and do take a human form i've seen a fair few, i'd be very worried if i saw one that didn't, except of course unless they came as mists and orbs and the like, xxxx 'hugs' daisy

hi daisy...i haven't been to this in awhile :) sorry...i meant about appearing in photos. i have been lucky to see my partner's mother in full form soon after she died, so i'm with you there. i just haven't seen any photographic evidence yet of clear human form of spirit. george's photo is so exciting because of this.
Old 31-10-2006, 10:26 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by rose
hi daisy...i haven't been to this in awhile :) sorry...i meant about appearing in photos. i have been lucky to see my partner's mother in full form soon after she died, so i'm with you there. i just haven't seen any photographic evidence yet of clear human form of spirit. george's photo is so exciting because of this.

oh, i'm sorry rose, i'm with you now isn't it great when you do see spirit so clearly
Closed Thread