Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-11-2018, 11:23 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
Can of worms..

On the forum there are a few who claim divinity despite perhaps quite obviously never offering any inspiring words or insight.

It is feasible that a higher being might pepper the forum with nuggets of wisdom that allows a person to persue higher knowledge if they are so inclined to.

Leading the horse to water so to speak.

~

There are the very human seekers, who wish to ascend into a higher state of consciousness - only time will tell how fruitful that persuit is.

Interesting can of worms by the sound of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
There is one, who despite having a human physical form, has absolutely nothing in common on any level with the rest of humanity whatsoever...she doesn't know WHAT she is and has spent her whole life trying to find out...she doesn't think or feel like a human being, has a totally different way of processing information, can see and feel things every other human she has ever met cannot..has no identity, no sense of self, no "human nature"..is not a social creature, not a competitive creature, sees through all illusion, finds it almost impossible to communicate with others, knows things directly gleaned from the Akashic Records...has an intimate relationship with Source...

Until Source says "it matters not who/what you are...just know that Brahman Alone Exists".

I see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
A lot of this was covered by other posters.

Firstly and most importantly, many are spirit beings inhabiting a human body. They are under no illusion that they are actually the body they perceive the world through.

Yet more are various energy beings that have acquired a human body or synthesized a reasonable facsimile for the purposes of interacting and not drawing too much attention to themselves. They come from other parts of the Milky Way, other galaxies in this universe, other dimensions/universes/planes. Actual humans are not kind to other species so its a good idea to fit in.

Then there are some channeled beings facilitated locally by the being that types on the computer for them.

Really, all you see here is some text on a screen that was written some minutes, hours, days, or millennia ago/from now. Many a type of being could have typed or otherwise input that message.

Ok, thanks for explaining in more detail wstein
Old 24-11-2018, 04:19 PM
Ascender
Conversation with GOD (which ever GOD)

Me: God, thanks for meeting me for coffee.
God: I don't drink that bitter thing. I will have some fruit juice instead.

Me: um... but you created coffee.
God: I created the coffee tree and its bean so it can keep multiply. You guys decided to ground the beans and created the coffee. I don't know why.

Me: well... we like it so I am having a cup.
God: I am busy so let's get to why you want to meet me.

Me: Right.. I have few questions that only you can answer.
God: Ok.. you can ask me anything, after all, I am the GOD, the supreme being, and the creator.

Me: Are you happy being a GOD?
God: I don't have such emotion

Me: But.. you created us to feel and seek happiness, no??
God: I had to give you guys such emotion along with other emotions so you keep living and multiply. Otherwise, you guys may kill yourself prematurely and I have to start all over again in creating human beings. So, there was a logic behind creating those emotions.

Me: Wow.. how about love? Have you ever been in love?
God: Again, I don't have such emotion.

Me: But you love us, don't you?
God: No I never said that I love you. YOU guys think that I love you.

Me: What is the reason behind creating Love, then?
God: Love is created so you have something to live for and mate with each other to keep procreate. It is auto-creation w/o having to create each and everyone myself. Another purpose is to make you to care for all of my creations around you that allow you to continue survive. Also it keeps you guys from killing each other. Anyway, that was my intention. But obviously, based on the results, it is not my best work.

Me: This is my final question. Why do you exist?
God: I question that myself too. It is a hard job that I do. I have to keep create w/o much of guidelines. So, many of my creations actually do not survive or actually are destructive. I have to redo them and make changes non-stop. Not to mention, it is a thankless job w/o any benefits. No vacation. I can not even retire. I often want to tell my creator "Take this job and Shove it"

Me: Thank you very much for your time..
God: Go back and be a human. That is your duty.

Meet your GOD and ask away. Its answers may surprise you.

Last edited by Ziusudra : 24-11-2018 at 06:09 PM.
Old 24-11-2018, 04:19 PM
Ascender
...... dup
Old 24-11-2018, 11:16 PM
Me: Thank you SO much for coming, er...making me aware of Your Presence....You know I adore You.
God: I waited 55 years for You to love Me ... another few for you to
adore Me as I am...I guess showing you Who I was, helped,eh?
Me: I would be nothing if not for You.
God: You have no idea , but are beginning to...
Me: You have led me down every single road to this....You.
God: Again...yes....it melts my heart that You know this...this is what I wait for.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-11-2018, 05:03 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Me: Thank you SO much for coming, er...making me aware of Your Presence....You know I adore You.
God: I waited 55 years for You to love Me ... another few for you to
adore Me as I am...I guess showing you Who I was, helped,eh?
Me: I would be nothing if not for You.
God: You have no idea , but are beginning to...
Me: You have led me down every single road to this....You.
God: Again...yes....it melts my heart that You know this...this is what I wait for.

Nice, Miss H
But you forgot to ask your GOD why it exists.
Old 26-11-2018, 07:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
Nice, Miss H
But you forgot to ask your GOD why it exists.

Isn't the question why God exists. A specific God exists for a specific reason beyond that reason God exists? But also to the point, I've asked but haven't gotten a answer. Just to let you know some haven't forgotten to ask.
Old 26-11-2018, 09:08 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Isn't the question why God exists. A specific God exists for a specific reason beyond that reason God exists? But also to the point, I've asked but haven't gotten a answer. Just to let you know some haven't forgotten to ask.

The relationship between one and its GOD (s) is sacred and extremely personal, including one's journey to discover it's own GOD.
So, As I stated on my q to Miss H- Ask YOUR GOD(s) why it exists.

As soon as you receive your answer from yours, let us know.
Old 27-11-2018, 01:39 AM
ImthatIm

I say Love is the reason.
Old 27-11-2018, 11:55 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
This is not a debate of whether or not GOD exists.
In this question, we assume the GOD exists.
The questions is:

Why does GOD exist?
(Whatever your GOD or GODs may be)

"“God is dead; but given the way of men, there may still be caves for thousands of years in which his shadow will be shown.”

Friedrich Nietzsche

"Why does God exist?" To Nietzsche, God was the foundation of Christian morality and without god, morality becomes Lord of the Flies. That's being reflected in society today, as religion is losing popularity ethics at all levels of society - from personal to governmental - is slowly deteriorating. At one time the fear of God was a way to keep the general populace on the straight and narrow but now the fear of 'negative karma' is taking on that role, and suffering 'negative karma' over Lifetimes to come is probably as bad as eternal hellfire and damnation. For all the enlightenment it's still one of Nietzsche's caves.

For some God is salvation from suffering just the same as being Spiritual is, but then is there a point where it becomes escapism from "the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune?" For others being 'one with God' becomes the Spiritual high ground, or being of 'high vibration'. It's been said that Abraham was a Pagan and that the only reason he believed in the one all-powerful God was because he needed something more awesome than the household gods that were around at the time. Perhaps he stole the idea from Zoroaster/Zarathustra or from Sumer.

In Sumerian times Marduk was the big daddy of them all and held sway over all of creation, Enki was Satam/Satan and Enlil was Yahweh according to the tablets of the Ennuma Elish. It's also what Genesis is based on. In Sumerian, 'Satam/Satan' simply meant 'Administrator'.

Perhaps God exists because we're too wary of the darkness of our own caves to shed some Light in them. Jung said that it's in the darkness that we find the Prima Materia from which all else is made.

Last edited by Greenslade : 27-11-2018 at 01:00 PM.
Old 27-11-2018, 06:38 PM
Master

Quote:
As soon as you receive your answer from yours, let us know.

Would an answer from the other side be accepted since spirits would be closer to the source. If I ever do receive such information I will do so if allowed. I am not a very patient person though.