Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-06-2018, 08:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
Fate is merely a series of events or happenings decided beforehand to help you grow in some way--decided by your HIgher Self. Not all events though are fate based, but rather orchestrated by what you put out--aka: The LoA or even sometimes, pure Chance.

I am certain that the circumstances would be different if you failed this go round--but whether or not they would be easier is the real question.

Well, I doubt your HS being the big bad, as it is merely you at your best! But it is possible to wind up with negative entities as guides. It is extremely rare, but it is possible--that is what happened to me. My soul unwittingly entered a contract with them before she even incarnated, which made my spiritual experience something of a nightmare.

Maybe ask Serendipity Lizard to take a look and see what is going on? She channels AA Michael, who can get rid of nasty entities. :)

-Trinity

Not sure about that, I kinda have it difficult with asking someone's help when it comes to this kind of thing. I also don't know if literally all my ''guides'' are bad since I may have met one in a visitation dream several years ago and it was the most beautiful thing ever, although I can't confirm if she was really a guide at all.

But honestly it does feel like invisible forces are trying to prevent me from reaching my dream, so this clearly seems to indicate that most of my guides are not good. If somehow possible, I'd be more than happy to hire Michael to get them to finally leave me the hell alone (though preferably not before having beaten them into something less than a bloody pulp).
Old 01-07-2018, 12:17 AM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Not sure about that, I kinda have it difficult with asking someone's help when it comes to this kind of thing. I also don't know if literally all my ''guides'' are bad since I may have met one in a visitation dream several years ago and it was the most beautiful thing ever, although I can't confirm if she was really a guide at all.

But honestly it does feel like invisible forces are trying to prevent me from reaching my dream, so this clearly seems to indicate that most of my guides are not good. If somehow possible, I'd be more than happy to hire Michael to get them to finally leave me the hell alone (though preferably not before having beaten them into something less than a bloody pulp).

I can understand not wanting to ask for help--especially with mediums, as they can oftentimes unwittingly sense things about you that you'd rather not let them know.

That said, just feel free to offer AA Michael a simple prayer, maybe burn some sage. Ask him to tske care of any negative entities trying to harm you. AA Michael cannot be fooled, whether they are your guides or just random negative entities, if they have malevolent intentions, they will be taken care of.

If nothing seems to happen, these negative entities might be blocking your ability to communicate with AA Michael. That is when you might ask Serendipity Lizard for some help.

Good luck. I know how it feels to seemingly be thwarted at every turn.

-Trinity
Old 01-07-2018, 12:45 AM
Guide

Quote:

Michael told me to come to this thread for some reason. Well, lookie here, there’s someone in trouble. A pleasure to meet you. I’ll let Michael say the rest.

“Yes, they are blocking your ability to contact my help. These are not your guides, Slayer. It’s certainly possible to have had negative guides like Trinity, but those are considerably rare. From what I see around you is that you’re surrounded by Earthbound spirits.

There are heredity ghosts that follow a family through its line over history — sometimes for thousands of years. Yours however, seems to have been there for a century. Essentially, you’d call this a curse from getting a powerful psychic of the dark arts getting angered.

The dream you mention of a positive guide was actually your guide. She seems to have had contact with you due to having a particularly high vibration that night, but broke contact with you when these ghosts decided to trap you further.

They’re draining much of your energy actually — which explains the sense of hopelessness and depression you’ve had throughout life.

Ah, don’t worry about asking for help. I’m an immortal angel with a lot of power and angels under me. Where is the worry in that? And the energy Serendipity takes to contact me is the same energy you use to press a button — essentially nothing.

Oh, and I apologize that we will not rush to beat them to a bloody pulp too soon. We are angelic beings of peace after all. Sometimes we meet souls who are willing to change once shown enough love and light. But yes, if they continue, we will beat them to a bloody pulp — out of love, of course. <3.

Take care.”

—AA Michael.

Here are some protection practices to use in the meantime while waiting for other Higher Beings to help.

1. Visualize an electric violet barrier around you at arms length. If the color is hard to visualize, use purple, magenta or pink. Try strengthening its power by affirming its presence in you regularly. White or golden energy around you is for psychic self defense noobs, haha. But seriously, I’d be worried if you use the latter — it’s too weak a technique.

2. Part of their ability to harm you is because somewhere in there, you are giving them permission to talk to you. They try to gain your permission to lies. Regularly affirm, “I will not let these negative entities in from my own deepest will.”

3. Imagine a blowtorch when you’re especially in trouble, and imagine astral energy burning the negative energies away just in case.

4. For emergencies, stay near running water. A faucet, a garden horse or even taking a shower will work. There’s something particularly high vibrational about water that they dislike.
Old 01-07-2018, 01:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Bring me forward in what way? I'm sorry but I didn't really catch that.

To answer this question it would be interesting to see with which part of the personality you identify most at this point in time. Is it the body/mind part or the spirit that is attached to the body.

If it is the latter you might also be aware that spirits and being, which are an extension of consciousness, have the tendency to move toward home. And it does not matter which path we follow, light, dark or somewhere in between.
And home is source.

Now, who chooses the path? This is to complex to answer in a short post, at this state of our existence it can be said, the spirit/soul combo in conjunction with the rest of the greater self will determine the path.

To move forward, what needs to be achieved is an expansion of consciousness within the soul/spirit complex.
With moving forward I mean, moving from third density to hopefully fifth density, if we choose to look at this reality in particular.

Every level of density will bring us closer to source, with us this is not only the soul/spirit but the total of Self, which can have several soul/spirit extensions.

Your situation here, and I don't know any details of your personal situation, is an attempt to achieve that, movement towards home.

How do the angelic come into all this?
They are the link between creation and manifestation. The Self can manifest as much as it likes, it will not manifest without the involvement of the angelic. They will ultimately determine whether a creation fits within the intent of the creator.
We could argue, we all are part of the same creator are we not, so which part of the whole do we call the creator?
This would be part of an other discussion. If there ever would be one.
Old 01-07-2018, 06:05 AM
Guide

Update :

At the current moment, we are beating them to a bloody pulp.

— AA Michael.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:36 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
Update :

At the current moment, we are beating them to a bloody pulp.

— AA Michael.

Much thanks to both of you, if that was indeed really Michael (I mean no disrespect, it's just kinda hard to comprehend that I may actually be talking to an angel for real if you know what I mean). I suppose time will tell if those ''things'' are really gone for good, but one thing that's for sure is that I will never be able to forgive them and they certainly won't be getting any love from me. I hope those ''things'' are at least aware of that as a kind of retribution.

My apologies to keep on bothering you but I'm wondering one thing though about this one true guide you mentioned. If she was aware of this inconvenience, why would she decide to break contact without invoking the assistance of higher powers? And what kind of influence does she actually have?

Last edited by Dargor : 01-07-2018 at 11:28 AM.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:27 AM
Master
I had a cool experience a few days ago, I was on my way back from a camping trip, "a 3 hr drive". With a vehicle with very questionable reliability towing a heavier camper then the vehicle really should have been in an area I have never been before.
I reambered angles will only help if there asked. So I asked for a safe trip. On the way home I was following my GPS closely because traffic was bad road construction everywhere and I had no idea where I really was. The GPS told me to turn off on this road so I did. Then it said my destination was 2 miles away. I wasn't anywhere near my destination. I lost about 15min of drive time because of the mix up and got very frustrated. But then I thought, "angles at work". Maybe that little mix up somehow kept me out of harms way. About an hour after the mix up I drove by a restaurant named. " The 7 angles". I just laughed and gave my thanks.
Old 01-07-2018, 11:08 AM
Master
Bunny

I too feel a big change happening to me, I really see things in a very different way just recently
in places where others do not.
Old 01-07-2018, 11:51 AM
Guide

Quote:
Much thanks to both of you, if that was indeed really Michael (I mean no disrespect, it's just kinda hard to comprehend that I may actually be talking to an angel for real if you know what I mean). I suppose time will tell if those ''things'' are really gone for good, but one thing that's for sure is that I will never be able to forgive them and they certainly won't be getting any love from me. I hope those ''things'' are at least aware of that as a kind of retribution.

My apologies to keep on bothering you but I'm wondering one thing though about this one true guide you mentioned. If she was aware of this inconvenience, why would she decide to break contact without invoking the assistance of higher powers? And what kind of influence does she actually have?

Haha, I understand. I don't fully believe it all myself sometimes, though the more time passes, the more situations I come across hold coincidences that seem a little too . . . accurate. Man, I swear I was even more freaked out than you are the first time I talked to him. Even if he isn't real, it sure is still a pleasant experience to have an all loving being in your head, haha. But yes, I guess he can only prove it to you and myself with action, so let's just wait to see what happens.

SL.

"No need to forgive that easily, Slayer. Angels are not always forgiving souls after all -- as many souls don't truly deserve forgiveness. These negative entities certainly do deserve love, but only a very tough love, not the overly soft ways of accepting harm that many of those in abusive relationships experience.

She did not break contact with you on purpose -- I sense you imagine spirit guides to be all powerful entities that can defeat the light -- but guides are never perfect beings. And so am I not. We are much wiser, stronger and kinder -- but we are never perfect in what we can do. To you human beings, I'm a powerful Archangel. To the rest of the universe, there are many Higher Beings I call onto for insights and abilities in the same way you need guidance.

And sometimes when guides want to contact their owner for a lifetime, they can't do anything in the face of stronger negative forces. Her influence on you is based on nurturing and kindness, but I'm afraid she lacks the ability for psychic protection that I and many angels under me have.

It's very common for guides to specialize in only specific subjects that their owner needs to realize in, but unlike what many think, what we plan before you were born doesn't always go exactly as it was planned. Sometimes negative entities come in, and we have to do something about it.

It was never your fault, and I'm sad to hear you feel that way.

Take care, and have a good life."

--AA Michael.
Old 01-07-2018, 04:19 PM
Master
I have to agree with the tthose who believe that there isn't an external force saving us. We can seek guidance, love and companionship on our path but unless we ourselves enable us to help us, no higher being can 'save' us because we have a free will to choose the path we must take.
There was a difficult time in my life when I was asked to ground myself and it took many months to bring balance around me, at that tiime when I was able to successfully shift my course I realized my guide was only a reflection of my higher self. Everything indeed is a reflection of us, however we perceive energies /entities or spirits around us.
I also feel it's better to not believe than blindly follow what someone else tells you. If you have first hand experience of something and speak from your heart, even if may sound like you don't believe that's better than being an empty vessel of proverbs. Alot of people claim many different things what feels right to you is the best guidance one can always get.