Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Closed Thread

Old 20-04-2007, 01:47 PM
kundalini

Hi Michelle,

As far as I know they do work very well in our company and not just when we are actively working with it. However, there are also a couple of 'pulse' points in the body's energetic system that enables the crystal energies to meld with our aura more easily and these 'pulse' points are apparently located at the neckline, the wrists and a couple of other places which I cannot recall just off hand. Apparenty, this is why neckline necklaces and crystal bracelets can be used for that purpose.

Obviously though, for a more active healing, it's best to place a crystal at the appropriate chakra.

Rose Quartz in particular is supposed to have a very good effect on the environ it is placed in, opening up the place to a more 'loving' energy.

I hope that helps, K.
Old 20-04-2007, 01:53 PM
Knower

Oh yes it does thank you

I'm off now to work with my rose quartz

Michelle xx
Old 20-04-2007, 01:56 PM
cweiters

My crystals have been super energized since I made the grid outside. I can't even keep them in the bedroom room anymore, the energy keep me up all night. So I put them in the children room just to make sure it was the crystals and not me. They were unable to sleep also until the crystals were removed. I can immediatly feel an sort of electical surge when I hold them in my hand. I have always felt this surge during meditation, although it would take a while generate through my body.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Love to all
cw
Old 20-04-2007, 02:08 PM
kundalini

Hi CW,

You are simply able to feel the energies of the crystals. Although I have never worked with crystal gridding, I do know that the effects of crystals can be magnified through doing that process. Crystals themselves have auras and this is what you are able to feel when you get an 'electrical' surge.

K.
Old 20-04-2007, 02:39 PM
cweiters

Thanks K and all others too, Michelle, elaine thank you very much for your support. I've not seen an aura before. This intensed feeling I been getting from my crystals is awhsome, now I want to learn how this energy can be used to heal us. Certainly it can! It feels so good! As long as you're not trying to sleep.

love to all
cw

Last edited by cweiters : 20-04-2007 at 02:41 PM.
Old 20-04-2007, 02:53 PM
kundalini

Hi CW, there are crystals which are helpful for helping a person to sleep. Two that immediately come to mind are 'Amethyst' which is sometimes said to be Nature's 'tranquiliser' and 'Iron Pyrite', which is said to be helpful for sleep disturbances.

However, when using 'Amethyst', I believe a person should also use 'Rose Quartz' at the same time. This is because I believe it balances the psychic and spiritual energies of the 'Amethyst' crystal with it's own 'loving' energy.

The energies of crystals can be better worked with when placed on the appropriate chakra point and different crystals have different benefits. Also, crystals can be used to help a person to meditate.

K.
Old 20-04-2007, 03:05 PM
cweiters

You are right I have the smokey quartz and Amethyst which are normally in my room with other gemstone spheres. I love spheres, one day I hope to collect them all, they are beautiful. Seem like the energy was too strong for all to be in same room together. So I removed the others and now have Amethyst only. I slept better after the others were removed.

I had no idea they would generate so........ much energy just sitting in the room. They never did that before I created the grid. Its not just me the kids experienced the same sleepless night also.

Love to all
cw
Old 20-04-2007, 03:14 PM
kundalini

Well CW,

There are many facets to crystal healing and I think you have probably stumbled upon one by setting up crystal grids and then removing the other crystals apart from Amethyst and then having better sleep.

K.
Old 20-04-2007, 03:21 PM
Knower

Hi cw

This is brilliant news I'm so pleased this is working so well for you

It seems we are learning well from each other, wouldn't it be wonderful now to go even further with this?

I'm pleased you mentioned the Iron Pyrite too K, I have sleep problems, mainly being woke far too early in the mornings so I will try tonight to see if it will help

Many, many thanks

Michelle xxx
Old 20-04-2007, 03:26 PM
kundalini

Hi Michelle,

Yes, it's good to share our knowledge of crystals.

Which brings me to my next point. It is best not to wash the Iron Pyrite crystal as doing so, creates sulphuric acid. Lol, it's in the magazine. You've probably already read about that, but just in case...

K.
Closed Thread