Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-05-2011, 05:31 PM
Neville

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEACE
Hi ive had some meetings with my main guide but all has gone quiet any advice?

Hello PEACE,

This all guess work on my part or at least information that originated in my head , however here are two possible reasons among many.

If your life has been or is a little full on right now, Guides will step back to allow you to negotiate these more pressing material issues.

Alternatively , Guides do know that this is our show and they do seem quiet reluctant to become too relied upon.

Best wishes Neville
Old 09-05-2011, 11:30 PM
sunshineofthesoul

I use a pendulum, I always make sure I am connected with my Higher Self and my Guides before I ask questions.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PEACE
Hi ive had some meetings with my main guide but all has gone quiet any advice?

Yep... Breathe and relax down into yourself a little and ask, 'What's up?' or 'Please let me know how to communicate with you more?' or some such. Sometimes their messages can't get through because we're thinking too much.

Xan

Old 11-05-2011, 09:13 AM
Jaimee

Thanks for this. I would love to meet my guide/s and needed some new ideas.
Old 11-05-2011, 10:51 AM
Ascender

Wonderful article! Thank you for sharing. I have a book about spirit guides and once I read that I will try those ideas and yours as well
Old 11-05-2011, 11:25 AM
Medium_Laura

Thanks :) Remember like anything, it takes practice and perseverance as well as patience. The 3 P's LOL

You can't take 4 piano lessons and expect to play Chopin like a pro. It's the same with spiritual development. Make sure to get enough rest, drink plenty of water and keep working at it. :)
Old 11-05-2011, 11:48 AM
Ascender

Thank you for the advice Curious though, since you mentioned the rest and water, is it possible that I will be slowed in my spiritual development if I'm not physically healthy?
Old 11-05-2011, 12:04 PM
Medium_Laura

absolutely! Our physical ailments are brought on by our emotional turmoil. Stress is caused by worry/fear and can manifest as many physical things, including depression. Being healthy, eating foods that are good for our bodies and drinking water (water conducts energy) will help you connect with a more clear channel.
Old 11-05-2011, 02:10 PM
Ascender

Another good reason to live healthy!
Old 16-05-2011, 07:23 AM
adamiava

Great thread! I need to up the water tho!!