Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 20-02-2022, 02:41 AM
Master
How..... did you come to that conclusion?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 20-02-2022, 04:25 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
How..... did you come to that conclusion?

knowledge and experience
Old 20-02-2022, 07:07 AM
asearcher

Thank you everyone who commented on what I wrote. It's an interesting discussion.

I'm gonna try to explain this from my perspective, experience, after someone passed away I would have one visit-dream and in it was told future events that I at the time could not have guessed consciously or subconsciously (as I know the mind in a dream state allow the subconscious to come forward). These things happened.

I have had past life experiences where I am in spirit, watching what is going on with my loved ones on earth. I started out as a non believer of past lives (I was "haunted" by my recent past life that would not leave me alone with flashbacks etc so that was why I had to get my teeth into it, to then a skeptic to then believing it (that was after many proven evidence to me that I then could see that what I had seen as spirit happening to the loved ones etc had happened, through research).

When I have experienced that I am in spirit I have experienced that time is different "over there". "Everything is now".

I think anyone who is open can have premonitions. I have been open before in my life and I would have them, I've heard lots of others having it too without them being mediums, I just think it means you are open in some spiritual way with your own spirit, and to the spirit word.

Then there are those who has visions of the future, as if it is a piece of cake to just get that.

There could very well be several alternative versions of the future, and it can very well be that someone who is seeing someone else's future see it then from where that person is then stationed in life, where it is on it's road and where this is leading to. So it then sees that alternative-future as the only future that is coming. What's gonna be.

There could be those who are so vague and may pick up things from the one they are doing the "reading" on that it is fake, phony, then of course but then we are talking about a phony then, likewise that the one who wants the reading then will look for signs to add up to the vague "reading". But then it is not a proper reading by a proper medium.

I've had troubles with low-life energies, entities, something. One of it's tactics was to frighten me to think it could step into my reality. I then realized no, it can not on that type of scale, what it has done is that it has fore seen my future, something that would happen, taken and twisted it for it's own benefit so when the actual event happened I would get spooked out thinking they can come into this reality, and they can further ahead ruin things for me, they can totally mess up my future. But then I figured if low-life intelligence can do this - anyone really must be able to do this "over there", and it has to do with the perception of time. That it has nothing to do with good or evil. That they can run one's life line, plus the alternatives, that backwards and forward. But these are just my thoughts of the subject, of course. That just because low-life can predict something in my future do not mean they have been in on the plan of pre-life planning my future, my destiny, that that's something I have as a spirit been up to before, not them. They can only "see" it. There are alternatives and there is free will (And with the free will we hold the ultimate power no one can take away from us, they can try to influence you, yes but now I am getting way off the topic here, sorry about that)

I'm one of those who never wanted to know my future, I was being told things without having asked. I figured, I get there in time anyways ;)

Last edited by asearcher : 20-02-2022 at 08:59 AM.
Old 20-02-2022, 09:26 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
All that is outside the framework of the discussion going on.
It's background as to how Spirit perceives time, since we're talking about what we call 'premonitions'. They aren't to Spirit.
Old 20-02-2022, 09:27 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
This word spirit - capitalised again I note - is important.
To me, yes. I don't follow your rules.

I'm a clairsentient medium so I know what Spirt/Spirits are.
Old 20-02-2022, 09:31 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
So the upshot was that messages from spirit communicators about 'the future' were actually messages about how someone's future might turn out if they did - or did not do - something. In other words they were messages about possibilities.
Again, a further explanation in an attempt to shed some more light on the subject. Aren't all premonitions the same, that they're possibilities and not written in stone? I offered an explanation from my own personal experience as to the reasons a Spirit might give someone a premonition.
Old 20-02-2022, 09:39 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
It appears that since the word Medium was introduced in to our language, the meaning, to some, has changed which makes it confusing to talk about certain subjects. To me, premonitions can go hand in hand with Mediumship.
Yes they do but not exclusively, psychics and others having premonitions id not unheard of.

The problem here is how we understand time, we experience it as being linear but to Spirit the 'future' is happening right here right now. I'd think that Spirit gave you that message to set that timeline in motion and mostly likely knew you would just repeat it.
Old 20-02-2022, 09:44 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
He claimed I would loose everything and later said, with a sign of relief, I would get it all back. He was 100% accurate as far as I am concerned.
I don't think any medium enjoys giving people bad news so I can understand the reluctance, and I've been in the same situation myself. Perhaps in your case the idea was to give you some hope, if you hadn't been told you'd get it all back? To Spirit, it wasn't the 'future'.
Old 20-02-2022, 09:46 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Something that some people have a hard time trying grasp in understanding is that even the Bible, in many cases, foretold of events happening before they actually occurred.
In the Bible and so many other cultures. People would go to temples and consult oracles and the like so premonitions and foretelling the future is more common than most would believe.
Old 20-02-2022, 09:48 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Originally Posted by Greenslade
[All of time is happening all of the time so for Spirit what we would call the future is right here right now.]
Exactly.
This is where the discussion of premonitions falls over, because our perception of linear time gets in the way.