Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-12-2017, 06:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
I posted at a Christian site that I have 2 Angels watching over me and they are telling me that Angels dont speak to people and that I'm conversing with Demons. I find that very hard to believe because these Angels have been teaching me to trust in God and to have faith in him. I dont see how that is demonic in any way.. I would understand if they were exalting themselves and looking for glory for themselves in some way. But these beings fruits do not show me any kind of evil deed at all. Christians man.. I'm trying to understand God better and they say it's an evil thing because Angels are helping?? I've been learning to be Christian and I find a lot of these Christians have bad attitudes.

Depending the type of church you are going to and the type of Christianity will determine how much fear is still present in their belief system. Many of the more fundamental ones spend as much time fearing satan and demons as worshiping and loving God. This is extreme duality. I don't consider anything to be wrong with it, it is a level of consciousness, albeit a low one, however the praising God part is a rise in consciousness for some people who need a balance to their fear or a motivation to connect with a Higher Source.
So it works well for some people.
This group is very likely to mistake Angels as demons though because their fear ratio is so high - fear being more predominate in their base emotional state than the higher frequency's hope and grace.

However other Christians are moving out of extreme duality and towards higher frequency states, these Christians are recognizable by their focus being primarily of loving others, charitable act's, being compassionate and easily forgiving. This is a higher level of consciousness - Hope is replacing Fear as a base emotional state.

Still other Christians have reached a point of no loner comparing themselves horizontally into the world of men and the things of the world and instead align upwards to the Divine/God. They are recognizable by their extreme tolerance in allowing other to walk their own path without commenting, trying to control it or otherwise judging it. They tend to their own relationship with the Divine and hold love and compassion for all others wherever they are on their path. They are recognizable by the loving compassion and ability to hold loving space for others with seemingly infinite patience and compassion.
If they were told someone was talking to Angels, they might smile gently with a twinkle in their eye of happiness for they too know the delight of Angelic Guidance.

You will find these widely varying levels of consciousness and Divine connection or lack there of in all religions and forms of Spirituality.
Please do not judge yourself on other peoples understanding or lack there of the Higher realms nor judge the religion by a few practitioners with in it.

However do be wise in whom you tell. Remember to not cast your pearls before swine's, for they will step on them unknowingly as is their nature.
This is what you have done, cast your treasure before those who can not comprehend it and they have responded from the frequency in which they dwell - fear.

And ask yourself "for what reason and what is being served by telling others you have Angels that guide you?" What Higher Good is accomplished by volunteering this when you are in a place of being sensitive about how that information is being taken in by others.
If volunteering it is important, then be in a strong loving internal place where you aren't easily knocked down by responses which might reject you or your truth.

Peace and Blessings to you as you go forth and may you learn and grow more into spiritual independence and deep compassion and understanding with your Angels and Guides.
Old 17-12-2017, 07:21 PM
Experiencer

I was at a Christian Forum. And the fact I hear Angels just kind of popped up. When I said it everyone went ballistic on me.. Telling me they are Demons and I'm being misled.. I don't know what I'm talking about.. I need to rebuke.. I need to pray about it.. The whole shebang.. Not once at that site did anyone ask me what do they say to you. They just immediately assumed they were Demons. One person compared me to Muhhamud the founder of Islam because he had an angel visitation as well.. And he's like well if it ended up with Todays Islam which is Bad then so will my Angel visitation end up as well. I get people who dont have a clue to people who think they have a clue but dont really. My Pastor has no problem with it so I'm sticking with him. I came here to see if people thought the same way as the Christians from the other Forum. I'm getting mixed messages here but at least some of them are good.
Old 18-12-2017, 05:14 AM
Master
I'm the daughter of an Ordained Methodist Minister and a Lay Pastor, and within a year or so will complete studies and shown proficiency and become a Reverend myself, although not a Methodist one.
At any rate, I encourage you to not judge Christians by the examples of one forum, but instead by the wisdom of your own heart. You can weigh the quantity of Love (or lack thereof) in your Angels by what they say and encourage. I trust you to be a discerner of Wisdom and Truth.
Those is fear must make a stance to have solidity, a barrier against perceived evil, those who've transitioned into Unconditional love are not threatened by others who have relationship and are in communication with higher dimensional beings (a.k.a Angels)

The wind will naturally separate the chaff from the seed.
So it is.
Carry on in Love and Compassion, being in this world but not of this world. :)
Old 18-12-2017, 06:26 AM
Experiencer

I went to my Moms and she was watching a Show "Beware of Angels" The so-called Angels in this show was nothing even close to the Angels I hear.. They are not asking me to harm anyone in any way. They are not telling me to contribute Money to some obscure spiritual group. They are not asking me to exalt anything above God. They are not asking me to compromise my Morality. They arent trying to create some new cult.. I can honestly say that the Angels I hear are not Demons and before anyone judges me for listening to them.. Why not ask what they are telling me to do first instead of jumping to the conclusion that they are Demons.
Old 18-12-2017, 06:37 AM
Master
Don't worry about it.
Instead walk the Path of Love with your Angels.
Don't worry what others think, it's not your business. Don't worry about Hollywood's interpretation of ANYTHING.

Be in this World but not of this World. Seriously, you talk with Angels, why even be concerned what 'others' think of you?
I 'get' your Angels and know from wince they come - listen to them - they come from Love, they lead by Love.

Don't be confused by others opinions - opinions are like....uhm...legs, everyone has a couple.
Old 18-12-2017, 11:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I'm the daughter of an Ordained Methodist Minister and a Lay Pastor, and within a year or so will complete studies and shown proficiency and become a Reverend myself, although not a Methodist one.

Congradulations.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 18-12-2017, 04:22 PM
mindanalyzer

Not trying to be preachy but this is my perspective; some might agree and some might disagree;

I consider myself Christian albeit not a church-attending one; and Yes, I believe in Angels. I see them in 2 ways: the ones that serve The Most High and the ones that have fallen (no idea if all in the 2nd group are evil, but just in case I would test them invoking Jesus to see how they respond)

I would say that you need to pray to God a lot so that you are given spiritual insight on this matter. I pray ONLY to God, in the name of Jesus, so that “HE” sends me (and family, friends and coworkers) his Archangels (specially Michael and Rafael) and Angels for protection, guidance, healing and specially to steer me in the right direction towards him.

My key point is that you keep praying to God and listen to your spiritual intuition. If you feel it is right, you then can keep communicating with these angels, as long as they don’t try to steer you away from some key principles (never ask for worshiping, behave humble and never try to contradict the word of God, always exalt God the father above all, never get angry with you for your flaws or errors or for contradicting them, and IMPORTANTLY that you never feel a weird vibe around them). If at some point, they change the tone or you feel this weird vibe, you can always invoke the name of Jesus and by doing so, you will be able to unmask any being with ill intentions.

God bless you and take care
Old 18-12-2017, 05:43 PM
Badcopyinc

If a Guide/Angel suggested you do something that led you to be sad. you could view this advice as bad advice.

But if that sadness led you to learning more about yourself and others. And those lessons gave you a better level of peace or happiness would you still view that guide's advice as bad?

Old 02-01-2018, 03:21 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

Yes a lot of Christians are like that. Their problem is, from my point of view, they believe God is not unconditionally loving. Just loving based of some set of conditions. Then so called wise men establish these conditions.

You are blessed to be Aware that there are angels watching over you. You can feel the love they have for you and it is not based on some set of conditions.

Now if you really want to understand God better, I would suggest some thing different than religious doctrin. Have you looked into channeled information?
I like the Kryon material myself. Look at some of these things then let Your angels guide you to discern information which resonates with you better.

John

If one is a Christian, a believer/follower of Christ, they have the holy spirit who will teach them concerning all truths... i would lump your suggestion about channeled messages in with your dubiousness of religious dogma... both are conceived by man.
Old 02-01-2018, 04:10 AM
Experiencer

Why do I hear angels instead of the Holy Spirit? Maybe I need special care? Maybe Angels would be a better choice to deal with me because of my Issues of hearing Voices throughout my life. How people in my past have reacted to the fact I heard voices at all.. I think Angels were sent to me for a reason.