Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 03-02-2012, 03:49 AM
silent whisper

How do we truly know what people feel Xan? Did you not say that? If we are fully connected......is it about compassion........or acceptance of what is?
Old 03-02-2012, 10:09 AM
spiritualized

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
spiritualized - This earth is not hell for me. That's not to say I haven't experienced my own inner torment on earth, but I do feel it IS a living hell for many people that have come into life on this blue ball. Some people suffer horrifically with illness, disabilities, homelessness, starving, torture, rape - the list could go on. Then there is the insidious hell suffering such as poverty and lack of education or employment. I cannot shut my eyes to the fact that many people suffer daily with apathy and depression as well. No it's not fair to say that life on earth is all wonderful and is what you make it, etc. The reality is that people suffer on earth and so I agree with you.

Blackraven

Thank you! - Glad that not everyone here is stuck in the 'It's all Good & it's all Love & Light' Paradigm/Delusion.
Old 03-02-2012, 11:58 AM
Master

Somedays 'living' seems like hell- no point , no directions, painful and nonsensical.. each day I or someone struggles to 'live' and what for?

The goals have to be achieveable and many are not.

You may say ask the spirits for guidance and support and all they say " You are here to help others..leave the rest to us.."

Earthy living is hard to balance, especially in this era where superficiality is rife and has become the norm. It can be complacent and the safe option to retreat into the spiritual world.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:19 PM
Cano

When I consider the lives of the great spiritual leaders of the ages, my little struggles pale.

Avoid the deliberate manufacture of misery.

Cano
Old 04-02-2012, 03:31 PM
tt420

hell is suffering on Earth

Heaven is celebrating on Earth
Old 04-02-2012, 06:53 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Spiritualized:

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualized
I think it is.

Discuss.

IMO--we can only experience change and learn to evolve--while incarnate.

I liken this World unto a classroom and MotherEarth is our Teacher. However--we (also) learn from everything and everyone that surrounds us and each experience that crosses our path.

I think that some of us must learn the hard-way and (thusly) we tend to get held back a grade (or two)--frequently! LOL

Hopefully--we eventually learn what we need to evolve and move-on.

Peace and Love on our path to the Eternal Classroom...

Blessed be...
Old 05-02-2012, 02:43 PM
n2mec

For me, it is a hell, but it can be so much more. either way its all a dream as we make it up.