Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 23-07-2011, 11:53 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by seahorse
Hold on tight to your dream, yep that's the spirit !!

Nothing wrong with dreaming, most people do it all day long. But working hard to fulfill ones dreams so that they become ones reality is pure happiness.

Dreaming for the sake of dreaming can turn into a state of living in a fanasty world, which is not fullfilling or very happy in the long run.

mj
Old 23-07-2011, 11:56 PM
Deactivated Account

hi mj, seahorse was referring to my comment below ....on the no expectations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
no expectations, just accept and be happy

and the dreaming, depends on the fantasy ~ sometimes one needs a brief escape from reality, some people use spirituality as an escape from reality... a few people I have met

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 24-07-2011, 06:10 AM
seahorse

Well Mr. Mathew James i work hard. I work even on Sundays to provide for my family and i sure don't need a lecture about life thank you very much. My dreams ? A family, a job, a house of our own, and have some fun whenever i can. I've already fulfilled them because i work hard. But i follow the middle road and keep on dreaming me and my family will someday live in a better world. And you know something ? It was the dreamers, not the workers that offered vision to this world. They are both needed, both equal just different. Have you ever heard of the ancient greek philosophers ? Well, none of them worked for a living, but it was them who attained immortality, not the workers. Most of the times it's the workaholics who created the multinational companies who are responsible for the mess we experience today.
As for people who choose to spend their life dreaming, it's their right to do so. I've met people who didn't take drugs but preferred to live in a dreamworld to endure their misfortunes. And i've met people who destroyed their families because they worked all the time never having time for their consort or their children. They provided a lot of needless material things (e.g an expensive car or TV lol) but they could never provide the most important thing, a caring parent. So the middle road is always best. And less judgement. Let's judge ourselves first.
Old 24-07-2011, 08:59 PM
Ascender
Peace be with you seahorse, one or two sentances does not make a lecture.

If you have not already, please try to reread what my post stated. For it clearly says; there is nothing wrong with dreaming, and it says; working hard to achieve ones dreams can bring happiness, but living in a fantasy/dream world is not fullfilling in the long run. No idea what you read into it, but always dream on.

mj
Old 25-07-2011, 11:41 AM
childheart

Dream Angel, feel free to check out my thread a road to happiness, located under Health as well. Perhaps it's something for you too.

I'm a Joy Mentor and have tried countless of methods to get happier and more content, if you'd like to have a chat about it, please do send me a pm! This goes to anyone who reads this and is curious :-)

Love&Light

childheart