Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-10-2010, 09:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Soul Searching, you are welcome for the PM and the prayers

Congratulations on 100 posts !!

That is so special with the gift you received of the outstretched image of the bird wings. How very unique ! I remember reading of your connection with all the birds. I am happy to hear the birds are protected by the Angels and aren't harmed, when flying into the window.

I love the variety of the messages we receive, for example you hearing the words Angel and Grace ( your Angel's name ) Such creativity if we just keep our minds open to the different possibilities of their creativeness.

One example of this, is my angels name ....GRACE.

On TV over here, there was a channel called O Music. It has recently closed down (shame) but it was mainly a classical music channel which I would watch from time to time.

Anyway, the channel would advertise itself about every 20 minutes or so, and the ads were small sections of differents music videos strung together to make about a 1 minute ad. About every 10 or 15 seconds on the screen over the ad it would say .... Passion, or Music, or Drama etc.... or GRACE.

The thing was, every time I turned on this channel, and the ad was on screen as I turned on, (which happened maybe every 4 or 5 times I watched it) the word GRACE would be the one on the screen !!

At first I used to think ... maybe its a coincidence, or I was just looking too hard for these things, but it would keep happening, over and over ..... Synchronicity at work again !!
Old 15-10-2010, 09:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you for sharing your thoughts Soul Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Searching
The angels only want what is best for us, to help us, and ease our pain and grief,
and we believe that by giving us feathers and other gifts they are able to do this.

Yes, I do believe this too . I wasn't really disagreeing with you, just curious on the differences between your thoughts on this and mine.
It does make sense the angels are leaving the feathers on their behalf.

oh I had forgotten about the picture on the phone ! Thanks for the reminder, that is truly a special treasure !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 15-10-2010, 09:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Very cool on the synchronicity and your Angel's name of Grace on the music channel ! I just love it when things happen synchronistically !

Expect Miracles !

Old 16-10-2010, 10:14 PM
Master
Hello again

Well for the last few days I have been thinking off and on about rainbows.

I have read in the past about how they are believed to be a sign from the angels .... here are a couple of our personal experiences of this ....

My wife and I went to the coast on holiday in 2009. One evening, back in the hotel room which looked out over the sea, we were just talking about the past year, and how things had changed since my sister and mum had passed away (Both in 2008).

Just then, there was a quick rain shower over the sea, and the most beautiful rainbow appeared .... right outside our window.

Move on a year to 2010, and we were back at the same small hotel on holiday again, as we had enjoyed it so much the previous year ..... we even managed to get the same room.

Anyway, in the room one evening, we got to talking about what had just happened a couple of months ago .... my sisters husband had passed away suddenly.

I was saying something about how sad I was for my sister and her 2 young children, and how much she would need our help and support in the future.

Just then, exactly the same as the previous year, there was a quick rain shower outside, and again, a beautiful rainbow appeared over the sea, right outside our window.

We both said the same thing together at the same time .... "Wow .... that happened to us last year, when we were talking about mum and my sister !!"

Synchronicity is a wonderful thing

This afternoon, I was painting the bedroom, when we had a sudden downpour of rain. I haven't seen a rainbow since the one above, but have been thinking about them as I said for the last few days .... and about them being a sign from the angels.

Wouldn't you know it .... right outside the house at the back, a very big beautiful rainbow appeared, which lasted a good 10 minutes. It even went in to a double one towards the end !!

1.jpg

Above is taken out of the back window to the left over the houses.

2.jpg

This is to the right over towards the wood.

3.jpg

Closer view.

4.jpg

Closer view showing the wood more.

Synchronicity again
Old 17-10-2010, 12:32 AM
Ascender
What a cool thread

Hey everyone

This is an old story but it got lost in the crash so I thought Id share one of my Angel experiences with you.

I awoke one morning, got up and made the bed. I noticed a 3-4 inch white feather down on the floor - on the side where I sleep. I picked it up and smiled, wondering if it could possibly have been left by my Angel. I was kinda wowed and had been reading a Doreen Virtue Book in that week, from memory, I may even have asked for a sign.

As if this wasnt enough anyway - I said to myself and the Angels that might of left it for me - "Okay, Im sorry to ask again but if you are real and really left this for me, I need another sign, just one more and Ill believe this to be true - and never doubt you again"...

That morning I drove my daughter to school, which is on a country road and I saw this car coming towards me - its registration number plate read

DIVINE 1.... - alright that was sign enough for me - I have never doubted or even questioned since then and have had other really cool Angel experiences.

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 17-10-2010, 01:58 PM
Master
Hi loveyduck

That is such a great story !!

I love to hear about other peoples experiences .... what signs they recieve from the angels, and how they react to them.

I know what you mean about your reaction when you recieved the feather, about how you wanted to believe it was from your angel, but in the back of your mind you are thinking " maybe its just a coincidence".

So just to be sure, you ask for another sign, and the same morning, you see the car with DIVINE 1 on the number plate !!

I have had similar things happen numerous times, where I get a sign, and straight away to reinforce it to me, I get another one.

This has happened with feathers, coins, hearing or seeing the name of my angel (GRACE) on TV, or the radio, or in print, and many other things, rainbows included !! ..... Synchronicities.

Angels use Synchronicity all the time when giving us signs, or help and guidance.

We only have to ask for their help and it will be given in some form or other .... freely, and without any judgement. I believe that our angels only want the best for us, and will help in any way they can as we journey through life ....

I would love to hear about any more of your experiences (if you wouldn't mind sharing them with us) .... I find that the more we share our stories with others, the more we see that there are so many other people out there, who have had just as many amazing things happen to them too.
Old 19-10-2010, 10:15 PM
Master
Hi everyone !!

Well wouldn't you know it .... another rainbow today !! Right outside the back of the house again.

1.jpg

Funny thing is .... I have been asking for a sign from the angels all day at work, then soon as I get home .... this appears !!

I don't ask a lot, as I prefer to be vigilant, and notice the signs as they "happen", but this was a real treat, coming so soon after the other rainbow .... Thats 2 in only 4 days !!

The last one I saw before these, was back on a hot July evening this year, and before that exactly a year before, so they are not very common.

Synchronicity again
Old 20-10-2010, 02:45 AM
Deactivated Account

hi Soul

You are certainly seeing the rainbows ! What a lovely sign from your angels ! And to recieve one upon request for a sign, that is fantastic !

It always amazes me to receive a request for a sign, I know the Angels hear us but it still amazes me !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 20-10-2010, 06:09 AM
Ascender
"Touched by an Angel"

Heya SoulSearching

Rainbows are beautiful arent they - your Angels keep showing you many - thats wonderful.

I saw the most stunning double rainbow once - sitting side by side - it was just awesome, it stopped me in my tracks...I was like

I know my Guardian Angels are around all the time, I feel them touch my face, stroke my fingers and have even seen pure white or silver - light visions appear before me a few times - these dont take the shape of anything in particular - but look something like you see when Scotty from star trek is beaming up Captain Kirk - back up to the Enterprise.....LOL. Ive read that Angels can appear to you this way.

I had a series of Obe's in a matter of weeks which really freaked me out - I didnt like it too much at all, and this is back in the day when I wasnt a member of SF, and I was really just starting to have some pretty amazing experiences happening spiritually. I also didnt really believe in Spirit Guides as such, but Angels - I believed in them but had never experienced any before or certainly was not aware of doing so.

This one particular time, when I was aware what was happening, an OBE about to take place, I was kicking, screaming and fighting to stay put in the physical body, but it wasnt happening, whether I liked the feeling or not, it seemed my mischevious little soul - decided it was time to venture out whether I liked it or not! While I was still partially in body, I called out to passed on loved ones to come and help me, I had no control over the situation it seemed and it felt like I was being pulled out of body, however, no one arrived on the scene to help, which made me really sad as I felt all alone, frightened, and also worried about how I was going to get back...LoL. I know - the things that come to my mind, crazy indeed.

Suddenly I was totally OBE, and sitting beside physical body, looking at it sleeping, and my youngest daughter was sleeping beside me. My first thought was - OMG am I dead ( another crazy thought ), I looked at my daughter and felt really sad for my children, as they wouldve lost two parents. I then felt assured - from where I dont know where this feeling came from - and knew that I wasnt actually dead but just experiencing an OBE. My bedroom looked the same, except everything I could see , seemed to be shrouded in a veil of green colour. From where I was watching all of this, (I was not in a body, but I seemed to looking from these eyes) - at everything around me, I then saw an energy body sit up out of my Physical body, it was golden in colour and I seemed to be looking at me in 3 parts. Im thinking I was looking at/or from Mind, and "seeing" body and soul. Not sure on that, just my thoughts now.

At this stage I was not feeling afraid at all, in fact I felt the most peaceful Ive ever felt in life, serene, totally calm and safe - just looking around in awe at what was happening. I then felt the embrace of what felt like the biggest, warmest , softest pair of arms enfold me up into them, and gently lay me back down in my body. As this was happening - I could feel this heat on my forehead, as the essence of this energy was close to me. That was the most comforting, loving, safe embrace and words cannot really give the emphasis to how it felt.

Prior to this OBE happening - Ive always woken up feeling frightful - this time - I woke up feeling totally calm, non-afraid and totally safe and cared for and that I would always have help.

I really believe that my Guardian Angel was with me that night, caring for me through all of that, and I humbly thanked him/her for their care. It really was beautiful.

These days I feel their presence all the time, and I notice when they are around. Its a lovely and loving thing to know that they are here with us always.

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 20-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Master
Hi Dream Angel !!

I agree with you totally !! .... it's wonderful when you recieve a sign from your angels shortly after you have asked for one.

It makes you realise how close they are to you all the time, and the connection that you have with them ... they are listening and watching always !! .

Nice to hear from you again loveyduck !!

I am always in awe whenever I see a rainbow .... such a beautiful thing to witness, and I always feel the connection with angels now, whenever I am lucky enough to see one. Double rainbows are even better, but I haven't seen many of these.

The OBE experiences you keep having sound amazing .... I can imagine they would freak you out when you first started having them .... like you say, not knowing what was happening, and wondering if you had died .... WOW !! VERY Freaky indeed !!

I have never had anything such as this happen to me, but I can relate to your experiences of feeling that your Guardian Angels were touching and stroking you.

I too posted about this subject, a while before the site crashed.

After my car crash in 2008, when I was at home convalescing from my Back/Neck/Rib injuries, many times I would feel a very gentle stroking around my right Neck and Shoulder, where the worst of the injuries were.

This was the most gentle of feelings, and felt so soothing and healing .... I am convinced that my Guardian Angel ... Grace, was helping me to heal ....

My wife has had a similar experience too.

In 2009, she was suddenly taken into Hospital for emergency surgery, and whilst on the ward afterwards, recovering from the operation, she felt what she describes as a hand, very gently holding her wrist.

This happened at night a couple of times when she was asleep. It woke her up each time, but each time even though she could still feel the hand, she could see no one there ....

She was understandably upset, and nervous about what she was going through with the surgery, and is to this day, convinced that her Guardian Angel was there with her , watching over her, and comforting her ....

As you say, it is a lovely and loving thing to know that they are here with us always ....

Soul