Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 10-07-2012, 04:06 PM
Master
Why is it a cop out amy? I am not obligated to argue with you am I?
Old 10-07-2012, 04:10 PM
Master
I put forward my views ... I didn't demand anything of you ...
Old 10-07-2012, 04:23 PM
Master
Just for the record, for other readers, I did not attempt to 'sabotage' this thread, as suggested on the previous page. I have no reason to do that to Sarian, or anyone else. My original comment was well intended.
Old 10-07-2012, 04:29 PM
amy green

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Why is it a cop out amy? I am not obligated to argue with you am I?

It's a cop out because you didn't explain what you meant by "so much for greater awareness". Anyway I've deduced to what you are referring to now (sigh). You misunderstood me when I explained that I would be more wary when offering advice, i.e. that it would be by way of suggestions so as to not be detected as telling someone what to do (which is not my style anyway). This is what I am proposing to do now since your original curt comment (that was an inaccurate observation in the first place anyway).

I hope you are clear about this situation now. I don't like arguing either. I realise you didn't attempt to sabotage the thread...if you read my post properly I say that this is what it felt like. That Sarian has stopped posting here should tell you something.

Old 10-07-2012, 04:30 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Just for the record, for other readers, I did not attempt to 'sabotage' this thread, as suggested on the previous page. I have no reason to do that to Sarian, or anyone else. My original comment was well intended.

Ahem.........for the record, I've read the whole thread and I didn't get the impression that you were trying to sabotage it, sound.

Old 10-07-2012, 04:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
That Sarian has stopped posting here should tell you something.
It tells me that Sarian has stopped posting here until she posts again ... nothing more ... assumptions of that nature are useless, and paint false pictures ...
Old 10-07-2012, 04:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Ahem.........for the record, I've read the whole thread and I didn't get the impression that you were trying to sabotage it, sound.
Thanks SG ...
Old 10-07-2012, 06:36 PM
amy green

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl

Yes Silvergirl...and, if you read my post, I never said she did...I just said it felt like it. It was tongue-in-cheek, given the irony of this thread's topic.

I like Sound and admire her outspokenness - which I have a hefty dose of also. Unfortunately here, when she came out with her original criticism, it seems it was off the mark - i.e. an overreaction/misplaced.

People are well able to decide for themselves what to do with the info given in posts. Any potentially damaging info is taken care of by the mods here.

Old 10-07-2012, 06:38 PM
Master
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
Yes Silvergirl...and, if you read my post, I never said she did...I just said it felt like it. It was tongue-in-cheek, given the irony of this thread's topic.

I like Sound and admire her outspokenness - which I have a hefty dose of also. Unfortunately here, when she came out with her original criticism, it seems it was off the mark - i.e. an overreaction/misplaced.

People are well able to decide for themselves what to do with the info given in posts. Any potentially damaging info is taken care of by the mods here.

That's great (not sarcastic ). Now, we can all sit back and relax a bit. Let it flow, what may come next.

Old 10-07-2012, 07:32 PM
Master
I just stopped posting because I had nothing else to say.