Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 20-04-2015, 08:11 AM
Master
Fact is, we don't know if Tolle has set up foundations or makes substantial donations, and it's quite probable that he does. In the end, though, it's his money and I have no interest in how it's spent.
Old 20-04-2015, 08:13 AM
Master

Truely an interesting conversation about how Eckhart Tolle should spend his honestly earned money.
A little rude and pushy too.
I think Eckhart would smile his remarkable smile if he was following this thread.
I think also that at the end of the day everyone played this Game of Life mostly alone and how one earns and spends the money is in fact no one elses bussiness.
Old 20-04-2015, 08:16 AM
celest

[quote=Serrao]Truely an interesting conversation about how Eckhart Tolle should spend his money.
A little rude and pushy too.
I think Eckhart would smile his remarkable smile if he was following this thread.
I think also that at the end of the day everyone played this Game of Life mostly alone and how one earns and spends the money is in fact no one elses bussiness.[/QUOTE

It,s his chuckle that I enjoy.
Old 20-04-2015, 09:57 AM
Experiencer
Tolle is just an example, but I do not know how good of an example for the discussion as I do not know his economic status.

The question is more about how gurus relates to money, then about Tolle himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by celest
I dont think it,s envy with Free, I feel he expects to much from others and when they dont fill his expectations he reacts. Expect nothing from others and then you are not disappointed if they dont fit into your idea of whats right or wrong. Eckharts books do nothing for me but I enjoy his TV, he,s a special person and gives comfort to millions all over the world.
That's right. But I feel no disappointment. And more that I react or act when I see things that are very strange. I do not expect Tolle to be this or that because he can be as he wish..

It is strange obvious things like generosity and transparency isn't really promoted clearly by people said to be realized (and I think them to be otherwise).
Old 20-04-2015, 10:39 AM
celest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free1
Tolle is just an example, but I do not know how good of an example for the discussion as I do not know his economic status.

The question is more about how gurus relates to money, then about Tolle himself.

That's right. But I feel no disappointment. And more that I react or act when I see things that are very strange. I do not expect Tolle to be this or that because he can be as he wish..

It is strange obvious things like generosity and transparency isn't really promoted clearly by people said to be realized (and I think them to be otherwise).

See Free you are expecting things again
Old 20-04-2015, 10:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by celest
It,s his chuckle that I enjoy.
He surely has a unique chuckle.

ps. I really wonder why you don't make the apostrophe.
Old 20-04-2015, 11:03 AM
celest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
He surely has a unique chuckle.

ps. I really wonder why you don't make the apostrophe.

To teach you about 'Attachment'
Old 20-04-2015, 11:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free1

As no1wakesup brilliantly said , " How we determine if someone is enlightened or not according precisely to how well it fits our own labels, paradigms and conditioning . Please. Whether he or she does this or that, personifies or not, smokes pot or not. ..has absolutely nothing to do with being enlightened or not. "

Jesus Christ was crucified , Socrates was poisoned, Mansoor al Hillaj was assassinated by the same conditioned mind for the same reason that the masters could not fit their paradigms .

And as long as the conditioned mind persists, this persecution will continue.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 20-04-2015, 11:47 AM
lifensoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay00
As no1wakesup brilliantly said , " How we determine if someone is enlightened or not according precisely to how well it fits our own labels, paradigms and conditioning . Please. Whether he or she does this or that, personifies or not, smokes pot or not. ..has absolutely nothing to do with being enlightened or not. "

Jesus Christ was crucified , Socrates was poisoned, Mansoor al Hillaj was assassinated by the same conditioned mind for the same reason that the masters could not fit their paradigms .

And as long as the conditioned mind persists, this persecution will continue.

Ooh...sounds like a new religion is on its way or rise...

wonder what it would be named or what its concepts would be....going by his biased disciples on here it could perhaps be called, at least in secret 'no1wakesup' and could involve using illegal drugs and substance use as an initiation into the religion. Sounds similar to something else that I heard of elsewhere...

Well...my sincere hope, wish, would still be that even the most unaware would somehow be at least sufficiently aware to know what is right and from what is not, have the strength to pursue what is right and hold the essential handful of principles of humanity, the basic rules gods been reminding us of repeatedly (but been hijacked by all kinds of religions and low vibration people), in making their choices against all forces that might coerce them to behave otherwise.

Sorry 'no1wakesup', I guess my 'wish' clashes with your username....lol...hope you won't take it personally....
Old 20-04-2015, 12:02 PM
lifensoul

Ahh....just remembered...wasn't there another follower of the new religion, as he identified himself, who believed that human beings, except for a handful of the ones who decide who decides it, to have no right to think, have no free will, no ability to ease own pain or suffering and would not be responsible even if they were to commit murder...hmm...

God. No no...not the 'dual form self proclaimed and purposefully pedestalled for low vibrational gains of the few, who claim to be non dual but obviously are just as dual as me and most like me, who decide upon who can think or not, but the real Creator of this universe and all else that we are aware of and all that we are not aware of, or if you did prefer the simpler word God - if you are reading my posts, lol, please make my wish from my previous post, as strong as You, like multiply it by number of times of your own power and strength as compared to my or another humans meek wish. Also add protection for the ones who chose to follow the path of humanity, your adviced path to reach you (and are not attempting to decieve you, other animate it inanimate creation if yours or themselves, or are doing so) in the same multiplied by You quantity. Okay? Deal? Thank you. Love you too.

Last edited by lifensoul : 20-04-2015 at 02:03 PM.