Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-08-2021, 03:44 AM
Ghaleon

Dr. Michael Newton did a session of regression therapy of over a hundred patients (sorry if this number is off) He logged an account of OBE and NDE's the patients had and they all spoke of the same thing. A tunnel with a white light at the end of it. They also mentioned a warm loving sensation when greeted by family and loved ones. A spirit guide was present telling them it was not yet time but they will "assist" them with seeing these family, relatives and friends when it was time.

On this forum (and elsewhere) I argue that The Archons are in control of the recycling process and that the original BLA (Between Life Area) was Mars. The version of the story mentioned above is the positive version of the afterlife that The Overlords/Archons want us to believe where after we meet with a spirit guide and Council of Elders we are given a life review and "set" goals in the next lifetime where we have to experience the other side of the coin so to speak and live out our karma. This deserves a few comments but i'll just say that this is more manipulation that is seen in todays world and continues in the astral. For years i thought this may very well be how the afterlife process goes or something similar but recently i've come to the conclusion that this probrably doesn't happen at all and instead after physical death, the soul (considering they willingly go to the tunnel of light or gravitate towards it) gets recycled immediately into the same lifetime.

Its important to understand that reincarnation is not a natural process, its done with technology. The death, recycling, reincarnation trap is controlled by ET's! They never really left the planet and have been on Earth, near Earth orbit and near Earth vicinity for quite some time now. They are a technologically advanced species from other dimensions. They are interdimensionals! It is my conviction that The Moon is not as far as it is said to be which is 238, 855 miles but is in fact closer, "alot" closer to Earth and is within Earths atmosphere.(Just like the Sun) The Moon is the current recycling center within the firmament ie the upper layers of the Earths atmosphere which is equivalent to The Underworld or the 5 Heavens below the 7 Heavens which is equivalent to the solar system and Saturn being the 7th Heaven.
Old 26-08-2021, 08:13 AM
AbodhiSky

I'm not sure it is proof of anything, but I worked really hard to astral project for around three months. There are lot of practices and techniques involved to induce such a thing. Anyway after three months of work, soon after laying down to sleep, I found myself fully conscious and across my room over near the closet. The entire room had a blue tint to it, the light, and I was kind of spacing out and looking at the blue "fog" then I happened to turn and look back at the bed and saw my body there and I suddenly realized I was out of my body. I had a few minutes of exhilaration wondering what I should do, maybe fly somewhere, but then I felt this violent pull and the next thing I knew was I was in my body and it was like I had fallen from the ceiling. The bed and my body was bouncing and my heart was racing like I had just run a three minute mile and I was breathing very hard as well, trying to catch my breath.

The physical effects were so crazy I gave up on doing stuff like that. It took awhile for my heart to stop racing. I think my body may have died for a minute without me in it. So I'll never try to do that kind of thing again. I will leave the body naturally when it's my time to.
Old 26-08-2021, 09:55 AM
Administrator
Ghaleon I dont know where you get your information from. but it is far fetched in my opinion,
I am a medium of many many years. and Never have I heard of Reincarnation being of technology.
And being a person who has had three NDE i have never been through a tunnel either.
Your post sounds like something out of Science Fiction

Namaste
Old 26-08-2021, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon
...On this forum (and elsewhere) I argue that...
If you read the Rules under FAQ you will see we don't even Debate here, let alone 'argue'.
We discuss.
Tho, 'argue' may be just a word to some ...we don't want to encourage that here.
There are different words you can use, like , "I present'', for example. :)

Quote:
Its important to understand that reincarnation is not a natural process, its done with technology.
The death, recycling, reincarnation trap is controlled by ET's!
Far-fetched for me, also, sorry.
I don't think Dr. Newton would come up with this conclusion.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-08-2021, 04:32 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Ghaleon I dont know where you get your information from. but it is far fetched in my opinion,
Your post sounds like something out of Science Fiction
Its metaphysics but ok fair enough. My "information (moreso knowledge) is from many years of research on these topics. There is no reincarnation being of technology as you put it. I said (or have said) the beings in charge/control of the afterlife "process" are a technology advanced species from other dimensions and these beings whom i call The Authorities ,Archons or Overlords for the most part are manipulating us in the astral after physical death to gravitate to the tunnel with the white light at the end of it. People can incarnate on a conscious level and bypass the the Overlords recycling process but that is because they decided that the soul was advanced enough to do so and they still end up getting what they want, back into they're system.

You personally have not seen a tunnel but there are certainly accounts of NDE's speaking of and about this. They don't go to the tunnel directly but can see or get a glimpse of it. Do some research on it. Also it sounds like fairytale but that is one of the very problems with the mentality of people here on Earth. People tend to look at things from one perspective, they're own and just as well people have forgotten the power of thought and imagination. I have these conversations about death and the afterlife process with my friends quite often and they don't think its far fetched or "sci fi" as you put it at all. Another problem is that people want direct "proof" Well if your always looking for physical proof and or evidence of non physical existences than you will not find it. Knowledge is also not always literal and comes in the form of allegories and metaphors and analogies. We cant expect everything to be literal. These type of topics are more "feeling" than anything and knowing how the Gods and they're Minions think, act, how they learned and know how to manipulate a human, our strengths and weaknesses etc. Humanity is naive and most of humanity are stuck in one belief only so theres not much to say to people that think this is all fairy tale and nonsense. were all on different stages of development and learning and gaining knowledge at different rates and that is to be respected. You dont agree and or what im saying doesnt resonate with you and im actually fine with that. So long as we have those that are likeminded though we should dismiss things and put them into a basket, just saying.
Old 26-08-2021, 04:51 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
If you read the Rules under FAQ you will see we don't even Debate here, let alone 'argue'
Far-fetched for me, also, sorry.
I don't think Dr. Newton would come up with this conclusion.
I said i argue and this doesnt have to do with me "arguing" with people on this forum but is a overall generalized quote to emphasize and get my point across. This topic has been brought up on different social medias, YT, different forums etc. I will respect your request however and not use that word.

These conclusions are not Dr. Newtons, they are my own. I used his accounts of NDE's and OBE patients in regression therapy to add my own pieces of the puzzle together regarding the afterlife. If it sounds way out there to you then i cant say anything but, that's fine. You dont agree and or it doesnt resonate with you but there are people that will/do agree with me and it resonates because they have come to similar conclusions. So its just one of those things and no judgement at all of course.
Old 26-08-2021, 05:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon
These conclusions are not Dr. Newtons, they are my own. ... If it sounds way out there to you then i cant say anything but, that's fine. You dont agree and or it doesnt resonate with you but there are people that will/do agree with me and it resonates because they have come to similar conclusions.
You have a certain mental model of how things are regarding life on Earth and the after-life. I have a very different model. Your model makes sense to you. My model makes sense to me.

Neither of us can know that our model is correct. All we can do is tweak our own model as we come across new information. And maybe sometimes we come across information which does not fit into our model and we have to rethink the whole thing (or reject that information).

But neither of us can present our model to others as 100% true and accurate. The difficulty I have with much of what you say is that you assert it as if it were absolute fact, rather than just your opinions.

Peace
Old 26-08-2021, 08:53 PM
Administrator
Have to agree with iamthat

Namaste
Old 27-08-2021, 12:22 AM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Excerpt from post #47
Peace
Hi iamthat! I wrote on the welcome forum when i first joined and one of the things i brought up was that i do not claim to have all the answers or know all of the absolute truth and on different topic forums i tell people to question me if they feel the need to do so. With that said i am not the type of person to put imo after everything i say regardless of the topic, thats just the way i am. Wwith that said i know people will disagree with some or even most of the things that i say and im fine with that. These conclusions are based off my own personal research. and journey. You may agree with me partially, as a whole or not at all and its your right of course to do so. Im not gonna get mad about that or feel any kind of way. Someone may be of a similar mindset of myself or they may not, it depends on the topic, learning and or development of the individual in that particular area of study. Regarding the afterlife the conclusions i have made up are based on many many years of research on this subject but it has branched off from other areas of study and life and knowledge so my "conclusions" are just that, my own! With that said everything i have said regarding the afterlife is a hypothesis again based off the heavy research and connecting dots so i have gotten my "aha" moment a few times over the course of 15 years.I am pretty active on here atm so i am still getting to know the forum members here and im glad to be here to learn from you all as well as share our knowledge, information and or experiences etc because i am absolutely not a fan of social media, i was actually close to hating social media because of all the mindlessness, brainwashing, zombie mentality, propaganda, memes etc so its good to finally be at a place and be able to have discussions with those likeminded.

Thankyou btw for responding, sharing your thoughts about me etc. I usually get straight to the point on things and speak in laymans terms so i do not mind having opposing ideals or crtisism towards me. So long as its productive and something can be gained out of it. It can even be a learning experience for others. we are all one race, human beings regardless of where we fall in categories or groups here.
Old 27-08-2021, 08:06 AM
hazada guess

This is all very interesting and some points that Ghaleon brings up do resonate with me though not the *recycled immediately* bit.
the whole idea of this thread was really to get others experiences and beliefs so that I could knit together an idea of the afterlife.
I know what happens just before birth,*I remember*, but don't remember past lives or the time in-between(though I have been told about a past life) and Through these experiences and thoughts, I am able to get a rough idea.
Everything people write will help. Thank's all.