Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-03-2020, 09:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Talk about 'smug'ness being 'blind'ing - Oy vey!
Er ... I mean 'deaf' and 'dumb'ing.
Old 13-03-2020, 09:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
And I am sharing your joy right back at you, by saying to you that your joy is more real than you have ever been allowed to believe.
You don't know what I have been allowed to believe. You don't know me, what I'm busy with, nor what I know.
If your posting had been so joyous people wouldn't have gotten upset over it. Joy doesn't do that you see.
From here on I'm not gonna react to you anymore. I've had enough of this nonsense discussion. This thread was about positivity, not this "I know so much/I know better" stuff.
Much obliged if you take it elsewhere.
Old 14-03-2020, 01:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Er ... I mean 'deaf' and 'dumb'ing.
I'm just a regular joe myself. If you wanna make me god almighty, then I'll put you right in the same boat as me. God almighty...
Old 14-03-2020, 01:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
You don't know what I have been allowed to believe. You don't know me, what I'm busy with, nor what I know.
If your posting had been so joyous people wouldn't have gotten upset over it. Joy doesn't do that you see.
From here on I'm not gonna react to you anymore. I've had enough of this nonsense discussion. This thread was about positivity, not this "I know so much/I know better" stuff.
Much obliged if you take it elsewhere.
Joe Dispenza has taught you to make other people responsible for the way you feel?
Old 14-03-2020, 07:54 AM
Color

FairyCrystal - I was wondering if you wanted to start giving us a sentence or 2 of Dr. Joe's -
I mean if you can - he talks pretty fast! Lol.
Like we have one on Robert Adams' quotes.

Dr. Joe is a bundle of energy and insight and wisdom! Wow.

''You can change your brain just by thinking differently.'' Dr. Joe

I wonder if people know this about him:

Joe miraculously healed himself of a broken vertebrae using solely the power of his mind.
He declined any medical intervention that promised only a partial recovery informing him that he would never
be able to walk again even after the complex surgery.
Joe fully restored his body in less than 10 weeks and was able to walk and function normally.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-03-2020, 10:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
FairyCrystal - I was wondering if you wanted to start giving us a sentence or 2 of Dr. Joe's -

Joe miraculously healed himself of a broken vertebrae using solely the power of his mind.
He declined any medical intervention that promised only a partial recovery informing him that he would never
Joe fully restored his body in less than 10 weeks and was able to walk and function normally.

Yes, he said he had 6 broken vertebrae.

A few things he says that I like....
- When your brain is coherent you are coherent!

- No one is so special that they cannot do this!

- Your personality creates your personal reality. Change your personality you change your personal reality.
(personality = how you think, act, feel)
Old 14-03-2020, 10:22 AM
Master
Another great vid by him, which explain why and how it works when a larger group of people gets into heart coherence, which means living in love & peace & high vibration, and how this can heal the world.
We have a thing that affects other people, like a flock of birds or school of fish also moves together in perfect coherence. We have that too.
So if enough people live that higher state of love, in service and so on instead of focusing on self and personal interests, other people automatically start doing the same.
This is what we do in group meditations to heal something around the world, but if enough people could hold on to that vibration... thing of what it can do! The world will change.

He explains that in this vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvk9...&index=46&t=2s
Old 14-03-2020, 10:49 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

I crushed T5 T6 T7 in my back including a BPI in C6 C7 that left me with only 25% of my left arm and 15% of my right arm and I fully recovered without and help from a Dr. And I'm sure there are many others like me with similar stories. Not that amazing
Old 14-03-2020, 10:55 AM
Master
Coming across another nice quote, something he says more often and is SO true:

- The body has become the mind and it's so, so afraid to step into the unknown that it will do anything to distract us.
(you get an itch, pain, a headache, feel nauseous etc)
Old 14-03-2020, 03:07 PM
I'm actually listening to this one over and over - some of his sentences are
are so inspiring and true I need to absorb them.
This is the one where he really describes his severe spinal injuries within the first 10 min.
Give this 20 minutes if it seems too long, my suggestion, cuz it's good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MggxikOZN80

"If you don't control your mind, everyone and everything else will."

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru