Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-08-2011, 01:26 AM
Master
Quote:
However, I do have to admit I'm rather jealous (lol) of those who come for the renaissance period like Evaah. such a creative period! seems like you'd be born an artist or poet :)

Isn't it such a beautiful time period? I don't know that I had a past life there for certain, but seeing how I'm so drawn to that time (not to mention I want to one day draw and paint in the style of Renaissance masters), I have a feeling I did.

Quote:
It sounds like you had some adventure in your past.

It does, doesn't it? That's cool with me. I dig adventure.

Old 16-08-2011, 07:12 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docha
Lol maybe silver and I were pirates at one time together!

Greenslade do you still have your website? I would be very interested in taking a look if I could!
It's a bit wild and rambling in there but we know what we mean. Maybe one day it'll get put into some kind of order but it won't be this one.It also gets a tad staccato when the characters interact. Be warned, it was meant for the writers and not the reader :-) http://www.mousewaggler.co.uk/amurai...asp?StoryId=19

Enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
heee... any peg leg gentleman in your past? Docha, you know it wouldn't surprise me in the least if we didn't know each other...
nightowl

You do :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehermit
However, I do have to admit I'm rather jealous (lol) of those who come for the renaissance period like Evaah. such a creative period! seems like you'd be born an artist or poet :)
That flags up as a starting point for exploration.
Old 16-08-2011, 03:37 PM
Master
Something else has come up for me, as far as possible past lives.
It's something that I've thought about from time to time, and I think a mild trigger was when I bought my van in January of '06. I never owned a van before, it's a dull green color, Idk if that means anything, but for some reason, because of its size I guess, and something made me name it "Tony". It felt like a bodyguard to me, tough guy. It has turned out to be one of the most reliable vehicles I've ever owned (a Dodge Caravan). I was just thinking this morning about different times I've gotten the feeling I was involved with the mafia or a mafia of some type in a past life, and how I'm such a wimp and a cream puff in THIS life, such a complete and opposite contrast. A memory triggered in me this morning about when I used to work in a different city and there was this one place where I'd go to lunch and each time I walked into the place and sat there waiting, I got this distinct feeling like some kind of gun battle had gone on and at least one person had died. Something sensational had seemingly imprinted or stamped this 'feeling' I'd get every single time I went in there.

Old 16-08-2011, 04:56 PM
Suspended
I've had some odd experiences...but this was distinctly odd.

Copied/pasted directly from another site...

~~~ooo000ooo~~~

Shameful Sarah - March 2008

This was a non-lucid dream I had last night. It was quite different to my normal dreams in that it was as if I was living a few occasions of another life.

I've had a similar experience once before, many years ago, which came about by walking through a picture on the lounge wall during a RTZ OBE.

I suspect it's a 'past' life. There are four events that I re-experienced.
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Scene 1

I am the elder of a family, 60-years old, female, plumpish, long grey hair down my back. I am in my bed trying to sleep. I am wearing a long nightie, right down to my feet. One of the youngsters, probably a grandson around 8-years old, is sat on my bed watching me as he eats a sandwich. I hear other family members climb the staircase to bed. They are noisy and talkative, seemingly without a thought that I might be trying to sleep. One of the voices I recognise belongs to my Dad (IRL). I get out of bed to close the blind at the window. I roll my eyes at my grandson and climb back into bed.

I invite him into the bed if he is feeling cold. He happily climbs under the covers. I invite him to move closer to me for a cuddle to get warm. He moves his body nearer to mine and cuddles up. I feel I'm going to fall out of bed, so gently push him over to the middle.

Scene 2

The family is large. There are many males. Some are my children and some my grandchildren. One young man, early 20s is a simpleton.

I am looking through a small notepad of mine. There are strange drawings and symbols. The writing shows that I invited other witches from the neighbourhood to attempt to cure the young man of his backwardness. I have written items the other witches brought. There are squiggles representing the drawing out of his disease into our bodies and then expelling the badness from us. We took his fire, his burning into ourselves and then released it into the ground.

The dream doesn't reveal whether we succeeded.

Scene 3

The family are gathered around. They are discussing the funeral arrangements for me. One of the members has put in writing that my first name is Sarah. My daughter is furious. My family know not to use my 'real' first name as there is a prostitute in the village who goes by the same name. My being known as Sarah would damage my reputation, even in death. However, because the name has been formally documented, no-one knows if it can be changed.

Scene 4

Some of the family are out walking. I bring up the rear. In front of me are my youngest grandson, called David, perhaps 6 or 7-years old and his elder brother, late teens. David is adorable. Not only by sight, but his personality is lovely. A very happy little boy, always playful and eager to learn. We are climbing a tricky ascent. To our left is a sheer drop of jagged rocks. Rather than a breathtakingly beautiful place, it is more hauntingly wild. As the rest of the family turn at the top of the ridge, the two boys are alone for a few seconds. David skips ahead of his brother and as he passes him, I watch the older boy put his hand on David's back and shove him off the egde. I hear David's screams long after he is killed by the rocks. I don't look down. Neither does the brother. He continues along the path and I follow him.

Abruptly I awake, somewhat disorientated and slightly disturbed.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

My thoughts are that I was already dead in all of the scenes. The family didn't seem to be aware that I was in the room with them listening to them discuss my first name. And David's brother gave no inclination that I was behind him, witnessing the murder.

All in all, one of my more unusual dreams.

~~~ooo000ooo~~~

I've also had a waterworld experience or two. Reckon I was a fish in a past life...

Old 16-08-2011, 05:04 PM
Master
Wow. That's pretty impressive, Squatch. You know what time period that could've been?

Old 16-08-2011, 05:18 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah
Wow. That's pretty impressive, Squatch. You know what time period that could've been?

Hiya Evaah. Thanks for reading. The time period and area were not part of the experience, sadly. I got the impression that the village was pretty much self-contained.

The second scene with the witchy stuff was really bizarre.

Sarah is also my name in this life. Seems I like the name...
Old 16-08-2011, 07:18 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWCUjx4nI98
Oh, boy wait till you see this one...

Wow Miss H. That was something else.
Old 16-08-2011, 07:44 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
I've had some odd experiences...but this was distinctly odd.

Copied/pasted directly from another site...

~~~ooo000ooo~~~

Shameful Sarah - March 2008

This was a non-lucid dream I had last night. It was quite different to my normal dreams in that it was as if I was living a few occasions of another life.

I've had a similar experience once before, many years ago, which came about by walking through a picture on the lounge wall during a RTZ OBE.

I suspect it's a 'past' life. There are four events that I re-experienced.
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Scene 1

I am the elder of a family, 60-years old, female, plumpish, long grey hair down my back. I am in my bed trying to sleep. I am wearing a long nightie, right down to my feet. One of the youngsters, probably a grandson around 8-years old, is sat on my bed watching me as he eats a sandwich. I hear other family members climb the staircase to bed. They are noisy and talkative, seemingly without a thought that I might be trying to sleep. One of the voices I recognise belongs to my Dad (IRL). I get out of bed to close the blind at the window. I roll my eyes at my grandson and climb back into bed.

I invite him into the bed if he is feeling cold. He happily climbs under the covers. I invite him to move closer to me for a cuddle to get warm. He moves his body nearer to mine and cuddles up. I feel I'm going to fall out of bed, so gently push him over to the middle.

Scene 2

The family is large. There are many males. Some are my children and some my grandchildren. One young man, early 20s is a simpleton.

I am looking through a small notepad of mine. There are strange drawings and symbols. The writing shows that I invited other witches from the neighbourhood to attempt to cure the young man of his backwardness. I have written items the other witches brought. There are squiggles representing the drawing out of his disease into our bodies and then expelling the badness from us. We took his fire, his burning into ourselves and then released it into the ground.

The dream doesn't reveal whether we succeeded.

Scene 3

The family are gathered around. They are discussing the funeral arrangements for me. One of the members has put in writing that my first name is Sarah. My daughter is furious. My family know not to use my 'real' first name as there is a prostitute in the village who goes by the same name. My being known as Sarah would damage my reputation, even in death. However, because the name has been formally documented, no-one knows if it can be changed.

Scene 4

Some of the family are out walking. I bring up the rear. In front of me are my youngest grandson, called David, perhaps 6 or 7-years old and his elder brother, late teens. David is adorable. Not only by sight, but his personality is lovely. A very happy little boy, always playful and eager to learn. We are climbing a tricky ascent. To our left is a sheer drop of jagged rocks. Rather than a breathtakingly beautiful place, it is more hauntingly wild. As the rest of the family turn at the top of the ridge, the two boys are alone for a few seconds. David skips ahead of his brother and as he passes him, I watch the older boy put his hand on David's back and shove him off the egde. I hear David's screams long after he is killed by the rocks. I don't look down. Neither does the brother. He continues along the path and I follow him.

Abruptly I awake, somewhat disorientated and slightly disturbed.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

My thoughts are that I was already dead in all of the scenes. The family didn't seem to be aware that I was in the room with them listening to them discuss my first name. And David's brother gave no inclination that I was behind him, witnessing the murder.

All in all, one of my more unusual dreams.

~~~ooo000ooo~~~

I've also had a waterworld experience or two. Reckon I was a fish in a past life...

Squatchit,

So much details...I just remember bits and pieces and it is like watching a silent movie...witchy stuff, heheee...it's nothing to freak out about, just a word for a wise woman.

Thanks for sharing, they are quite interesting.

Silvergirl,

I think that I could see you in the mafia, why, not sure but it sounds right for some reason...hheee...I will remember not to get on the wrong side of you in the future

nightowl
Old 16-08-2011, 07:57 PM
Master
Talking

Quote:
Silvergirl,

I think that I could see you in the mafia, why, not sure but it sounds right for some reason...hheee...I will remember not to get on the wrong side of you in the future

Heehee! Yeah, I'm so tough, but not in THIS life! I'll getcha!

It's more like this>>>

Old 16-08-2011, 08:04 PM
Docha

Thank you Greenslade.

I took a peek and raven has started calling to me. Lol I think it will fascinate me more than expected. I am very familiar with roleplay gaming, so I doubt the disorganization will confuse me much. Lol writing is a longtime hobby, to me stories are as much about the writer ( may be more so) than the reader or dream itself.

Docha is actually a charecter I created from such a game. Lol come to find it simply means daughter in russia. Perhaps another lead?

Is it ok to sign up for the forums to just read? Perhaps I would like to join in ebentually, but would love to look around a bit. I don't wish to intrude though, if its meant for only participants.

Very cool though. An unexpected surprise.