Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 24-08-2020, 04:54 AM
Master
Was driving to work today at 7:45 pm. I noticed now the sun is at the horizon. After today because of my work and lifestyle, I am going to see the sun only 3 hrs a day until spring. It's still warm out but the glorious sun is fading into the darkness of winter. In spiritual terms, a darkness where you learn to make your own light and not to fear the dark but to dance in it.
Old 26-08-2020, 12:42 PM
Master
Recently I been looking for certain answers about religion. I couldn't find anything that made any logical/spiritual since. Until I read this written on a different thread, one I typically wouldn't even think about looking at..... Someone else wrote this.

my current opinion , religions had been a " social guidance" for human for perhaps thousand of years , with religions human perhaps had created customs , lifestyles and knowledge of the right verses the wrong and also the good act verses bad act .............but as human developed and population increased the role by religions is decreased ....now we have a system that more detail exceptable by all as we know it as Civil law....a written rules that certified ............but I of the current opinion as human developed into more advance stages from now ..perhaps hundreds years from now ....the knowledge of right and wrong , good or bad perhaps is not serve as a knowledge but a realization ...human will understand themselves far better than now ........human perhaps will developed into a sociaty that does not need civil law to guide or protect them ....and human will perhaps continue to developed and ...perhaps the final stage is self realization...Buddhism .
Buddhism to me is a process of knowing , discovering , understanding , experiencing OWNSELF by being awake by own realization leading to acceptance of ownself and own purity ..............there is no beliefs , no faith , no referral to Buddhism ...........

So perhaps in all solution of arguement , question on all action or re-action , answer to all question about life .......to me there is only one answer ... Buddhism .........
Old 26-08-2020, 05:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
After today because of my work and lifestyle, I am going to see the sun only 3 hrs a day until spring.
It is strange to think of it. It’s the same here. It will be months of grey sky and darkness....
Old 27-08-2020, 09:47 AM
Master
http://fox11online.com/news/local/cd...ing-guidelines. This article blowes me away.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:55 AM
Master
It's a beautiful night tonight. 59°f and a gentle breeze from the west. The full moon is shining bright in the clear sky. Bright enough I can make shadow hand puppets in the grass.�� All I hear tonight are the crickets. I look into the sky and see a passing airplane high in the night sky. All this is clearing my mind. This couldn't happen during the day. Looking to the sky during the day, the bright light would burn anyone's eyes.
Old 01-09-2020, 06:26 AM
Elfin

Quote:
It's a beautiful night tonight. 59°f and a gentle breeze from the west. The full moon is shining bright in the clear sky. Bright enough I can make shadow hand puppets in the grass.�� All I hear tonight are the crickets. I look into the sky and see a passing airplane high in the night sky. All this is clearing my mind. This couldn't happen during the day. Looking to the sky during the day, the bright light would burn anyone's eyes.
Hi Hallow..... That sounds lovely...
Old 01-09-2020, 06:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi Hallow..... That sounds lovely...
It's a beautiful night out tonight. Sucks to be at work, but I have to enjoy it when I can. 2 nights left for the week. Hope the weather doesn't change much and I can enjoy the night off the clock
Old 01-09-2020, 06:45 AM
Elfin

Quote:
It's a beautiful night out tonight. Sucks to be at work, but I have to enjoy it when I can. 2 nights left for the week. Hope the weather doesn't change much and I can enjoy the night off the clock
Hopefully..!!..... I used to have to get up in the dark and go over to my shop super early... I used to love that time of day, seeing the sunrise over the sea .. so peaceful... Felt like only myself and the birds there before the day began.... I used to go to watch the full moon too , rise over the sea in the dark... That is quite magical too....
Old 01-09-2020, 07:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hopefully..!!..... I used to have to get up in the dark and go over to my shop super early... I used to love that time of day, seeing the sunrise over the sea .. so peaceful... Felt like only myself and the birds there before the day began.... I used to go to watch the full moon too , rise over the sea in the dark... That is quite magical too....
I don't live near an ocean but the next best thing. Lake Michigan. It's a great place to watch the Stars and the moon and sun rise. I like sitting in the harbor and watch the boats come and go.
Old 01-09-2020, 07:09 AM
Elfin

Quote:
I don't live near an ocean but the next best thing. Lake Michigan. It's a great place to watch the Stars and the moon and sun rise. I like sitting in the harbor and watch the boats come and go.
I have just looked up some images of the lake....WOW... That's a lake?.... It looks like the ocean!!!!..... Lovely....