Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 21-07-2023, 03:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
(What I think we need to realise is what problems we cause by trying to serve the belly and the taste buds, we become barbaric and dumb, go to war and blame it on religion, I suppose it is religion, the religion to the devotion to belly and senses rather than God)

The track is lost here...
Old 21-07-2023, 06:34 PM
Master
Quote:
There is plenty of ancient wisdom Altair that stands the test of time.

https://vaniquotes.org/wiki/The_real..._of_the_tongue

Please no more Hare Krishna stuff. I have no patience for it, sorry.
Old 21-07-2023, 07:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
The track is lost here...
You are only saying that because you want to keep serving tongue and belly,these are terrible masters.
Old 21-07-2023, 07:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Please no more Hare Krishna stuff. I have no patience for it, sorry.
I find this comment a tad puzzling,I have presented you with first class solid gold old as the hills tried and tested wisdom and you don't like it because you assume it is connected with some separate group who have no say ,what do you say to all the native American wisdom?Do you turn your nose up at it because it comes from what you see as a difèrent person?If a person is giving solid gold coins away in the street who cares whether they are black,white,woman or grey alien?
Old 21-07-2023, 08:17 PM
Master
Quote:
You are only saying that because you want to keep serving tongue and belly,these are terrible masters.

I'm not the one who can't look past beef and dairy.
Old 21-07-2023, 08:18 PM
Master
Quote:
I find this comment a tad puzzling,I have presented you with first class solid gold old

Dude, it was just more Hare Krishna stuff. I just can't stand it for multiple reasons. It's like reading stuff from Evangelicals.

Look, the facts are crystal clear. We waste too much land use on feeding cows. ''Ancient methods'' my butt, we have billions of people, tech, and cities everywhere. It's a different world now. And even back then livestock numbers had a huge impact on the environment. It has been pretty much the story of the Holocene.
Old 21-07-2023, 08:37 PM
Master
Quote:
I'm not the one who can't look past beef and dairy.
I don't eat beef and made plenty of posts on how the dairy industry can be greatly improved,or rather be left alone to how it was in Vedic times and not used as an industry-the water industry has polluted all the rivers and seas in England so lets get rid of water,of clouds.
Old 21-07-2023, 08:45 PM
Master
The methods for correct farming have been presented and used over thousands of years-even the hive creatures with tiny brains know how to do it-billions of ants farming aphid and fungi,billions of bees harvesting necta,and yet we need more,more trees,more plants,more bees!Why?because it is better for the environmen.CONCLUSIO-IT'S NOT THE COWS!IT'S OUR DUMBNESS.
Old 21-07-2023, 08:59 PM
Master
They aren't. You're ignoring so much; nitrogen pollution, land use required, contribution to climate change. All ignored because of a religion....

Lets get back to John's topic. Lab grown meat.
Old 21-07-2023, 09:22 PM
Master
Naturally nature and the Earths eco system keeps fairly balanced we can expertly tweek and maintain that-you ignore great philosophy like greed being a sin or love of money being the root of all evil,pearls to swine(lab grown)-before I go my last comment on lab meat for the wise is to consider that wild animals and well farmed animals that help the environment v industrial farming,beautiful crystal clear trout and salmon streams v stinking fish farms run for profit.We are a disgrace in the pursuit of profits,Lab meat will be a part of that.