Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-12-2012, 08:11 PM
Master
peacegarden it is proven that Flouride definitely dulls our senses including our spiritual senses. So yes Flouride could be partially part of the issue, but it's impossible to say for sure. If I were you I would refrain from drinking or ingesting tap water as much as possible. Keep using my method every night and I am pretty sure you will start having projections, or at least getting to the vibrational stage or exit sensations. The rest is really up to you. I don't really think changing the way you think has anything to do with it. I used to think I could only have projections through meditation every once and awhile and started having projections nearly every night through my short sleeping pattern, I didn't change the way I think at all and it occured. If you are having issues projecting because you don't think it's possible then yes changing the way you think might have an effect but it's going to be a placebo effect basically and only be mental. If you don't think you can project then you are far more likely to give up long before you get close to projecting. If you think you can project you are far more likely to stick it out through thick and thin. Changing the way you think may offer some aid but it will only go so far, it's certainly a placebo effect. The most important part of projecting is finding what methods work for you and learning your own personal technique of getting out of your body. After that it just becomes a matter of patience.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:50 PM
peacegarden

Cool, well I'll probably stop using fluoride toothpaste just in case. I do drink tap water but I filter it, and I know that they don't add fluoride in my region.

Thanks for the advice. I'm taking it all on board and learning my way of getting there.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:33 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
You misunderstood what I said. I didn't say there are 40,000 planets. I said I was told there are 40,000 planets that support intelligent. For a planet to be able to support the types of life we currently know of is extremely rare. I don't have "a feeling" that life exists on 40,000 planets. I was directly told this while fully lucid and conscious and stored it into my memory. After the projection I googled life on 40,000 planets and a well-known astrophysicist proclaimed that he is pretty sure roughly 40,000 planets in our galaxy have intelligent life on them. The number was actually in the 38 thousands, but roughly 40,000. He used an equation to come to that number there is a mathematical equation that you can use to figure out the percentage of planets that can support life and/or intelligent life. What are the chances of me being told that number, never hearing it before, and then a well-known astrophysicist is proclaiming that's exactly how many planets in our galaxy support intelligent life. The chances of someone telling me that exact number are astronomical. If you google life on 10,000 planets, or 20,000, or 30,000, or 50,000 or further nothing comes up. But if you google 40,000 pages full of articles based off of what this scientist says come up.

We have no choice but to agree to disagree because it's impossible to convince someone who has experienced something that it doesn't exist. I find it so comical how so many "new-agers" are so quick to deny the existance of "Demons" or "dark or negative entities." But then a day or two later they are talking about having open communication with Angels and Guides. If Demons do not exist then neither do Angels because it's clearly documented that Demons are Angels, fallen ones. It would be unfair to lie to new projecters and tell them that they are only going to run into Guides, Angels, rainbows, sunshine and unicorns. Because that is rarely if ever the case. Just because you haven't encountered something doesn't mean it does not exist. You have never encountered a giant New Guinea walking bug I am sure but it definitely exists, there is little difference in my opinion.

If everything is a mental construct there is no way a mental construct of mine could of been able to tell me intelligent life exists on 40,000 planets. I never heard that figure before that projection. The chances of an actual certified astrophysicist coming to that number and me being told it in a projection are practically infinite. I could of been told any number but I was told 40,000 and that is pretty much the only number I can have any search results on google with an actual numerical prediction with the total planets that can support intelligent life. I actually saw what I was told was wildlife from another planet. I even talked to some people who clearly looked to be from another planet as well, I am not sure about that though because I have no way of knowing. What I do know is the one had dark blue skin, kind of like the ancient Indian Gods and Goddesses. But the darker variation.

I can only say well done. You reasoning is sound, and the way that you communicated your reasoning was done beautifully too. I concur completely. I have had so many instances of a personal experience, even small ones. I get told (in my head) to google something. With the communication I have a feeling. It is a familiar feeling. Then I look it up, and bam! it is there. I mean really there. I am like wow. Then this happens a thousand times and every time I get it confirmed. Sometimes it is through life. I have my skype on in the background and this guy sends me a message. It is from a friend a long time ago. I speak to him and he tells me: "have you seen this on the internet," such and such, and then this sends me on another link. I see a guy who has been studying the same kind of stuff for like seventy years and then he comes up with the very thing that has been going on in my head for like six months.

It comes to a point when you begin to except that there is actually going on. That there are things going on in your life which are leading you somewhere. It becomes clearer and clearer, as you get older.

Guess what! I was lead to the same guy and his equation.

Yet there has been a group of people who have tried to downplay his theory. But that doesn't matter. Your internal experiences has coincided with you external experience. This is how we know something is true. When the internal communications/thoughts/feelings etc is synchronized with the external world. The timing so perfect to when this happens. It is like you are on the brink of a new understanding, and then something occurs and you like, Oh yes!

Keep on going, you are on the right track.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 03-12-2012, 11:43 PM
Super Moderator
Astralsuzy, I totally and completely understand what you are trying to put across. It is possible to "blaze a trail" right through any lower vibrations, by holding onto energy-patterns which you are more at one with, and which will "beam you" to the right levels. Traveling this way will more than likely mean a person may never (or rarely) encounter anything dark, oppressive or what we call "evil".
Very often that is why innocence -complete innocence and to some extent even ignorance of possible facets of astral dimensions will work very well indeed. You are right that the astral levels are very very sensitive to thought and emotion, and responsive to subconscious elements of ourselves too.
I happen to know a Soul who traveled through areas of the planes where trouble could feasibly occur....but it didn't. Because they had no concept of it whatsoever in their mind or feelings. They rode through "on their own beam of light". (where angels fear to tread!)
You opened a very interesting debate, but I'd say keep doing what you're doing. ;-)
Old 04-12-2012, 12:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Astralsuzy, I totally and completely understand what you are trying to put across. It is possible to "blaze a trail" right through any lower vibrations, by holding onto energy-patterns which you are more at one with, and which will "beam you" to the right levels. Traveling this way will more than likely mean a person may never (or rarely) encounter anything dark, oppressive or what we call "evil".
Very often that is why innocence -complete innocence and to some extent even ignorance of possible facets of astral dimensions will work very well indeed. You are right that the astral levels are very very sensitive to thought and emotion, and responsive to subconscious elements of ourselves too.
I happen to know a Soul who traveled through areas of the planes where trouble could feasibly occur....but it didn't. Because they had no concept of it whatsoever in their mind or feelings. They rode through "on their own beam of light". (where angels fear to tread!)
You opened a very interesting debate, but I'd say keep doing what you're doing. ;-)

Personally here is how I see it to break it down easily. By denying the existance of demons or other negative entities it doesn't mean by any means you won't encounter them, it means when you encounter them you won't know what you're encountering and you won't know how to protect yourself against them because in your mind they do not exist so there is no reason to learn how to protect yourself. This could be compared to my recent projection where I saw wildlife from another planet. I compared this wildlife to a horse because that is the only thing in my understanding it could be compared to, but in reality it likely has nothing to do with a horse. And so when someone who is uncapable of coming to grips with the fact that dark entities indeed do exist encounter one they are going to compare and twist it into what they do accept and believe in. And this is how energetic vampirism thrives on the lower planes, because of uneducated people who cannot defend themself because in their minds it doesn't exist. Whether you believe in something or not it can and does exist. Regardless of if you accept that it can and does enter people's lives who don't have the slightest clue what is actually going on. A large group of people who don't even believe in entities are being visited by them on a regular basis and they have no clue, without a doubt all of those entities are not positive and from the light. The only thing worse than unresolved fear in the astral planes is being uneducated and unprepared and by denying the existance of something because you are too scared to admit the truth of it's existance is the opposite of being prepared. Entities can appear as they wish both good and bad and so if you don't accept that dark entities do exist they are going to appear to you as light entities and regardless of how they appear they are still going to impliment the same agenda against you whether or not you accept or believe in them. The quicker someone gains the inner strength to admit the truth about the duality of good and evil, positive and negative, light and dark the sooner they can begin to learn how to protect and defend themself. And the quicker they aren't exploring the astral planes completely succeptible to anything they encounter. If you ask me it's a lot scarier to be unprotected and uneducated than it is to admit the truth about dark entities. That is the last thing I am going to say about it because quite frankly people are going to believe what they want to. I just feel sorry for the uneducated and unprepared, their end results are going to be much scarier and full of more suffering than those who come to grips with the existance of negative entities and learn how to protect themself from something that indeed does exist.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:44 AM
azoura111

“Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.”
― Albert Einstein
Old 04-12-2012, 08:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi

Thank you Tobi.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Personally here is how I see it to break it down easily. By denying the existance of demons or other negative entities it doesn't mean by any means you won't encounter them, it means when you encounter them you won't know what you're encountering and you won't know how to protect yourself against them because in your mind they do not exist so there is no reason to learn how to protect yourself. This could be compared to my recent projection where I saw wildlife from another planet. I compared this wildlife to a horse because that is the only thing in my understanding it could be compared to, but in reality it likely has nothing to do with a horse. And so when someone who is uncapable of coming to grips with the fact that dark entities indeed do exist encounter one they are going to compare and twist it into what they do accept and believe in. And this is how energetic vampirism thrives on the lower planes, because of uneducated people who cannot defend themself because in their minds it doesn't exist. Whether you believe in something or not it can and does exist. Regardless of if you accept that it can and does enter people's lives who don't have the slightest clue what is actually going on. A large group of people who don't even believe in entities are being visited by them on a regular basis and they have no clue, without a doubt all of those entities are not positive and from the light. The only thing worse than unresolved fear in the astral planes is being uneducated and unprepared and by denying the existance of something because you are too scared to admit the truth of it's existance is the opposite of being prepared. Entities can appear as they wish both good and bad and so if you don't accept that dark entities do exist they are going to appear to you as light entities and regardless of how they appear they are still going to impliment the same agenda against you whether or not you accept or believe in them. The quicker someone gains the inner strength to admit the truth about the duality of good and evil, positive and negative, light and dark the sooner they can begin to learn how to protect and defend themself. And the quicker they aren't exploring the astral planes completely succeptible to anything they encounter. If you ask me it's a lot scarier to be unprotected and uneducated than it is to admit the truth about dark entities. That is the last thing I am going to say about it because quite frankly people are going to believe what they want to. I just feel sorry for the uneducated and unprepared, their end results are going to be much scarier and full of more suffering than those who come to grips with the existance of negative entities and learn how to protect themself from something that indeed does exist.

I do not want to be worrying and thinking about entities. I want to enjoy myself and have a good time. If I do see an entity I will not worry about it or pay any attention to it and it will go away. Your thoughts are more powerful than entities. You will win every time with your thoughts. The more you pay attention to the entities, the more they will become a problem. When I am out of my body I am going to get into the habit of saying, I only see what is real. It is possible that entities may exist but I think most entities comes from your mind.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegarden
In a way though, everything comes from our mind, including other souls, angels, guides, etc. I'm not sure there is a line between what is really there and what is created by mind, (big mind), because it all is. At our most subconscious level, we are the source of all creation, we are the one that creates this stageplay for souls to play within.

I've not managed to fully project yet. Fear comes up a lot, and I still have depression, but I don't think these things are much of an issue. My dreams are not filled with fear or conflict, in fact they are really quite light at the moment. I feel like this is a representation of where I'm at. I've made a lot of peace with the external world, and a lot of peace within, and I think my dreams are showing me this, simply by not being too heavy or conflicting like they used to be.

I'm fully aware that I may well see some dark stuff when I finally project, and I feel like I can handle it, that it's fine. Obviously I don't know until I see it, but I feel like I can view it from a place of intrigue and curiosity, rather than fear. I imagine seeing your own rotting corpse, well as freaky as it would be, it's got to be a good spiritual practice, to help you fully realize your own mortality.

I totally agree with this When I am ready, and I feel like that will be next year some time, I will have cast away all my fears of encountering these types of things and go exploring the ones I do want to encounter :).

Yeah, there are no demons except if you believe there are, then for you, there are, and if you do believe in demons, I don't think astral projection is a place you would want to go....
Old 04-12-2012, 10:57 AM
Master

I haven't read Rick's book yet, but I think it will be a Christmas present to myself. Are you recommending it? Did it help?