Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2015, 12:53 PM
Master

Feedback for Pisces Moon

Yes! I'm taking today a bit more easily - I've got some things I need to do during the week but am very much looking forward to a long weekend chilling out at my mum's house. Looking forward to this week not being as demanding as last week :)

Did a bit of gardening today which was bliss <3

Reading for Pisces Moon

Wow, as I was pulling the cards a song I'm currently listening to a lot of ('I Love You' by the band 2ne1) kept playing into my head. Refused to let go. So either it's significant, or this reading will be a wash

Situation: Whoa, who put on the brakes? (6 of Swords) This is "going somewhere, going somewhere... NOT GOING..." the big fat pause button has been pressed by something. Progress is on hold.

Challenge: Ace of Coins rev. Hmm. This card says 'no future here' to me. Between this card and the previous one, it's as if you've stopped out of pity for some reason - you know there is no real benefit for you but are doing it anyway (I'm sure there's a reason though)

Advice: 10 of Coins rev. Try to be frugal where you can with your time/resources - these are two pentacles reversed now so I'm starting to get the vibe of money literally "rolling downhill".

Likely outcome: 4 of coins. Ah! Phew. So it looks like whatever's going on right now isn't permanent - you start stockpiling your finances again in the future.

Hmm, does that resonate?

Next reading for tealily. This may or may not have been a bad idea, but now that Venus is out of retrograde I've started signing on to some new online dating websites. Except for some reason, the process of search is making me feel sick. Legit! Bleugh, it's like I want to throw up. Which is funny because I've been blue recently because I miss being in a relationship, but I clearly forgot how soul-destroying the dating process could be

Q: What advice would you offer me regarding my search for new love?
Old 07-09-2015, 02:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Reading for tealily
'what's the best thing about being single right now',

I asked the cards to show me some positive aspects of this.

4 of Swords Rx, King of Wands, XII The Star, 7 of Cups.

4 of Swords Rx: You know what, you are actually in a great position being single at the moment.
You can live life at your own pace, you have no one to hold you backnowledge or slow you down. You don't have to consider a partners opinion or thoughts on anything, you have the freedom of making your own decisions without having to justify them.

King of Wands (again): You're the ruler of your own realm here, 'Autonomy' is the word I'm hearing. By being single, you can be the generous, loyal friend in your circle, (as this is just who you are). Having a partner would mean that your time and support for your friends/family would be limited as your partner would expect some focus on him. (I'm also feeling like you have picked up some 'male dominated' skills, like D.I.Y, mowing the lawn or basic car maintenance. It's definitely something a lot of women think of as 'a man's task'. I'm getting the feeling of 'who needs a man? It can't be that hard to do!)

The Star: By being single you are able to focus on your hopes and dreams, putting into,action whatever you need to without having to compromise. It is also a great time to do some healing on yourself, leaving past hurts behind, working on any obvious issues and finding some inner peace with yourself.

7 of Cups: You may be single, but you have so many choices on where you can go with your life. Again like the 4 of Swords Rx, you don't have to consider the feelings of a partner in any choice you have, so the world is pretty much your oyster. You can make a choice, change your mind and change it back again, without recrimination or compromise.

So don't go all Miss Haversham on us, or me and Pandora will storm your house and drag you out kicking and screaming for afternoon cocktails, shopping and a night on the town (although it might have to wait until my 30+ hour flight gets me there :icon_mrgreen:).

Probably taking this off topic but Kelly-Ann of the four queens dot com is doing her self love September series again. Don't know if you would be interested in doing it, I did last year and found it transformational (and doing it again this year). She certainly inspires you to take a good look at and control,of your life from an inner perspective.
She has a video on YouTube about it here;- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0YQMCJvyAlg
and will be doing blog and facebook posts. Anyway I'm rambling

next reading for Pisces Moon Over the coming month, what aspect of positivity should I focus on.
Ahhh! It took till today, but appreciation for being single has started sinking in today! thought you'd want to know the good news.

Next reading for tealily
Old 07-09-2015, 04:23 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Feedback for Pisces Moon

Yes! I'm taking today a bit more easily - I've got some things I need to do during the week but am very much looking forward to a long weekend chilling out at my mum's house. Looking forward to this week not being as demanding as last week :)

Did a bit of gardening today which was bliss <3

Reading for Pisces Moon

Wow, as I was pulling the cards a song I'm currently listening to a lot of ('I Love You' by the band 2ne1) kept playing into my head. Refused to let go. So either it's significant, or this reading will be a wash

Situation: Whoa, who put on the brakes? (6 of Swords) This is "going somewhere, going somewhere... NOT GOING..." the big fat pause button has been pressed by something. Progress is on hold.

Challenge: Ace of Coins rev. Hmm. This card says 'no future here' to me. Between this card and the previous one, it's as if you've stopped out of pity for some reason - you know there is no real benefit for you but are doing it anyway (I'm sure there's a reason though)

Advice: 10 of Coins rev. Try to be frugal where you can with your time/resources - these are two pentacles reversed now so I'm starting to get the vibe of money literally "rolling downhill".

Likely outcome: 4 of coins. Ah! Phew. So it looks like whatever's going on right now isn't permanent - you start stockpiling your finances again in the future.

Hmm, does that resonate?

Next reading for tealily. This may or may not have been a bad idea, but now that Venus is out of retrograde I've started signing on to some new online dating websites. Except for some reason, the process of search is making me feel sick. Legit! Bleugh, it's like I want to throw up. Which is funny because I've been blue recently because I miss being in a relationship, but I clearly forgot how soul-destroying the dating process could be

Feedback for tealily.

I think you have hit the career issue on the nail again

I've been offered an extension to my contract and as one of the decent team memberss is taking 2 weeks holiday I took the extension to help out the supervisor (who only really has a couple of allies), so yeah the staying put out or pity resonates (although I don't mean it in a bad way, I just feel the guy needs all the allies he can get. He's come into the workplace where the old supervisor took a step down, voluntarily, but can't seem to let the lad take charge. She has her work mates making it difficult for him too by being uncooperative, ignoring his authority and making petty complaints about him to head office, so its pretty bad. I have a career background in management, so he sees me as someone he can talk to.

Yeah financially it's a bit of a bummer, but it was my choice to work part time, and to not put myself back into a management position and by doing that I am not going to gain anything professionally from that.

4 of Pents make sense too, I've made the conscious decision to put my tarot wish list on hold and not buy the twodecks I really need, but hey, get me, self control or what :icon_mrgreen:
Old 07-09-2015, 06:22 PM
55Degrees

Reading for tealily

I decided to dust off my Revelations Tarot deck for a change of scenery.

Strength Rx, Page of Swords, Hermit Rx, The Star, Hanged Man Rx, 4 of Cups, High Priestess.

A lot of Majors here are indicating that searching for new love will have far reaching Co sequences.

In the past, it appears that you almost felt powerless within your relationships, as if you would go along with your partner's wishes even if they didn't align with what you truly wanted, a sense of losing who you truly are. You (metaphorically) closed the door on your own autonomy and allowed the other partner to have the controlof your lives together. It may have been that you feared that the other person would squash any kind of individual ideal thought you may have had, carry this forward.......

This has made you a lot more shrewd in how you view potential partners. You don't go for 'first impressions' anymore. Online dating sites have your guard up, as if you are trying to see the truth behind the profile. You currently take nothing at face value (hahaha I can almost see you cross examining any potential match, looking for where they may have stretched the truth). You are under no illusions that online dating is a minefield for finding honesty. However it seems you are, not so much cynical, but cautious, if something doesn't sound right your guard goes up.

I'm not so sure if you really are entirely comfortable with the idea of a 'relationship', (Hermit rx). It seems that if an actual relationship presented itself you would 'run for the hills'. I think this is more to do with getting back on the dating horse. You desire the companionship, but not the complexities of a full on relationship, I feel this is more to do with slowly putting yourself back into meeting new people and enjoying the company of a man who is not going to want to tie you down (I do mean in the metaphorical sense not literal , although I am in no way judgmental, whatever floats your boat).

The conflict in you stems from putting your faith back into men, when your subconscious is telling you to take time to do some healing (this could be why you feel sick looking at the dating sites ). Your ego is telling you one thing, your subconscious is telling you something else. This internal conflict is playing out as The Star wants you to see a relationship as a goal, something to aim for, only once you have worked through healing yourself.

Others around you, friends, colleagues, even the media invite us to throw ourselves fully into the committed relationship. Being made to feel that by now you are just too,comfortable and have 'dragged out' the current situation Being single (especially for any length of time) suggests their is something 'wrong' with us. However if, even subliminally, you feel this is one of the reasons for wanting to find love, it could be at the expense of losing yourself in that relationship or maybe it is what you fear.

Advice as 4 of Cups (that's twice today tealily!!!)
Just don't rush into this, sit back and be a bit discerning, there is no hurry to find Mr Right. Maybe he will show up when you aren't even looking, or you may have failed to notice him, already around you. But the cards are telling you to sit this one out for a while, look around (o the sites and in the real world) but just window shop, don't do anything on impulse.

Possible outcome, High Priestess.
I know this sounds cliché however, by taking your time it looks as if you are going to find some answers for yourself, be it some insight about you, as a person, or about human nature. It could be that this is going to be a huge turning point (and learning curve) for you about what you truly want and finding it within yourself (could this be the work on self worth). Don't give yourself freely to others, don't be too open. If someone you do meet has the right intention, let them find out who you truly are, by letting the look for the answers through you.
I'm a firm believer that the right person will make the effort to look deep into a person to see the truth about them.

I'm getting a really strong feeling that there is someone already with a 'connection' to you who is interested (romantically) in you, however you either don't see them in this sense, or it is someone you haven't actually noticed yet, but they have noticed you.

I hope this makes sense.

Next reading for Pisces Moon what does tomorrow have in store for me
Old 07-09-2015, 08:20 PM
Experiencer

Reading for Pisces Moon:

I did a two card reading for you. I pulled out The Lovers and The Devil card. I think you are going to be faced with a difficult decision tomorrow - you'll have conflicting thoughts/be uncertain how you feel. Do you have an important decision to make tomorrow? Perhaps you must be wary tomorrow. It's possible that something may be hidden from you.

I read somewhere a suggestion that you draw a card for clarification if The Lovers and The Devil are in a reading together. I drew the King of Swords. I think the King of Swords is asking you to remain detached and objective in order to seek out the truth and make the best decision.

Hope that helps!

Next reading for Intrepid Explorer: Today a specific lady's name came up in my emails, and I'm not sure why (I've never actually spoken to her!)Would you please ask my cards why her name came up?
Old 07-09-2015, 08:56 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntrepidExplorer
Reading for Pisces Moon:

I did a two card reading for you. I pulled out The Lovers and The Devil card. I think you are going to be faced with a difficult decision tomorrow - you'll have conflicting thoughts/be uncertain how you feel. Do you have an important decision to make tomorrow? Perhaps you must be wary tomorrow. It's possible that something may be hidden from you.

I read somewhere a suggestion that you draw a card for clarification if The Lovers and The Devil are in a reading together. I drew the King of Swords. I think the King of Swords is asking you to remain detached and objective in order to seek out the truth and make the best decision.

Hope that helps!

Next reading for Intrepid Explorer: Today a specific lady's name came up in my emails, and I'm not sure why (I've never actually spoken to her!)Would you please ask my cards why her name came up?

Thank you.
I think I'm in for a bad shift at work, (currently there is a big divide between my colleagues). I'm thinking I may have to stay alert. Thanks for the warning, I'll give full feedback tomorrow.
Old 07-09-2015, 09:48 PM
55Degrees

Next reading for Intrepid Explorer:

Today a specific lady's name came up in my emails, and I'm not sure why (I've never actually spoken to her!)Would you please ask my cards why her name came up?

I drew XVI The Tower, Queen of Cups, Knight of Cups.

As the Queen showed up as the central card I'm reading the cards either side of her.

I feel this lady has some kind of family connection to you. Has there been some sort of a family secret that you feel has been kept from you, or is about to be revealed?

It looks as if this lady's appearance is going to have a cataclysmic effect and she's aware of it. The Queen sits looking towards The Tower, fully aware that she could detonate the explosion.
I'm feeling you are represented by the Knight of Cups. As he has his back to both cards, it would appear that you are unaware of any of this, that is going on (which is why I'm sensing there has been something kept from you) When it is revealed, I feel you will want to remove yourself away, temporarily, from this whole situation, even if it is just to deal with the emotional fall out and to work out your feelings towards this woman.

I hope it makes sense. Even though the two Cups cards turned up, I'm reading these as less of a romantic connection more than a family one.

next reading for Pisces Moon okay I'm stumped for a question......

OK, my daughter is visiting next week, will I treat her to a) the cinema, b) a pamper day or c)a music concert.
Old 08-09-2015, 06:22 AM
Experiencer

feedback for Pisces Moon

Thanks for the reading.

The lady is actually the partner of a man who got away. I found it odd that her name popped up in one of those "do you know so and so?" marketing type emails. I've never met or spoken to this lady; I've only ever heard about her. I'm not sure how much she knows about me. Her partner contacts me every now and again, but I always end our conversations quickly. He is the one who got away, so I don't really want anything to do with him. I'd rather not think about what ifs.
Old 08-09-2015, 06:30 AM
55Degrees

@IntrepidExplorer
Sounds like it would only going to be trouble then. I couldn't work the connection out but knew there was one somewhere, I definitely felt it was not romantic. Obviously the 'Cup' symbolised your ex.
Old 08-09-2015, 06:53 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
@IntrepidExplorer
Sounds like it would only going to be trouble then. I couldn't work the connection out but knew there was one somewhere, I definitely felt it was not romantic. Obviously the 'Cup' symbolised your ex.
Yep, sounds like it would only be trouble. Still not sure why the lady's name came up though. I'm not sure if it's a warning, or if the universe is simply reminding me of the fact that I can't have him!!
Closed Thread