Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 30-04-2013, 01:08 PM
baramay1

Is all came from cambodia is common knowledge. The hairs is secrad and the glory of baramay. The key was applying it practically to technology. Thank to Angkor watt for showing the way.
Old 14-05-2013, 09:04 PM
swarlied

Okay i just finished building the device.

I ordered large spiralform-shells from an onlineshop, got around 50 of them. For the core I used the hair of my wife I found in her brush but I still needed a core. Suprisingly I found a very big and perfect core-shell in some small case of my backpack. It was around 1,5 years ago when I found it an a holliday at a beaches on Lanzarote. I realy forgot that I have it. And this means the core has been a lot of time around me - without me beeing aware of it. I love such kind "contigency". Amazing isnt it?

So the combination of the core together with the large spiral-shells turned out that the baramay is not a small one. Gonna post some foto later..

Feelings: I felt energy when I glued it together with the hot-pistol. But thats also anticipation? doesnt matter anyway. It just felt good doing it.

I will now just meditate with it. Lets see how this will work out..
Old 19-05-2013, 04:10 AM
vision

I'm not surprised the device worked...it sounds like some kind of energy
enhancer. With all the dimensional changes going on our planet expect
more of this kind of thing. Wonder what would happen if you put it under
your reiki table while doing a session?? Thanks for sharing.
Old 19-05-2013, 11:30 AM
baramay1

Well I can only tell u this technology is beyond and amplifier to reiki. I suggest u give it a try see what happen.
Old 19-05-2013, 11:34 AM
baramay1

Did u see the video from the above link? As for the reiki I see baramay will enhance it.
Old 19-05-2013, 03:01 PM
Master
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninoushka
Sooo... I never thought it would be so complicated to find shells in Abu Dhabi... I mean we're close to the beach, so you would think... But anyways!
The local crafts store only had scallops type of shells, so I got some.
Then I managed to find some shells in a very tacky decoration store, in the "home fragrances and pot pourri department, lol!
This pot pourri has a lot of very nice shells for the inside of the device :

2012-10-10 23.30.28

2012-10-10 23.30.20
And then I found this other package that has a little bit of everything... covered in glitters... which I love because it's "very me" ! But seriously though, I wonder if I should clean them off of the glitters, if it would create interferences or something... otherwise I'll have the first glittery Baramay ever!

2012-10-10 23.29.55

And I think I'll keep these for my next little mermaid halloween costume haha!

2012-10-10 23.32.17

I'm sorry, this is a very irrelevant post but I'm very excited to start tomorrow!!

Ah, it is very relevant! Pictures = a thousand words, and I too love glitter~*

I was involved in this thread at the very beginning of it, but haven't been around for quite some time. I love the idea of all of this super creativity going on in here!

{Keep those lovely pictures coming! I wonder whatever happened with Mr. Interesting's devices - I've just started reading this thread backwards, heehee.}

Old 21-05-2013, 06:21 PM
swarlied

I was on holidays and so I had the chance to use the device only once till now. I want to share my first experience with you

I used the protokoll to start it up and was sitting on my balcony. Usually I meditate on a meditation-chair but this time a was using a normal chair because I could put the device better between my hands while sitting in a normal chair.

The meditation itself was unspectacular. But I noticed that it felt very soft, warm and friendly. In a lot of cases of my usual more kind of zazen-meditation I have a backpains, mind-dizziness and stuff like that. But my first meditation with the device felt easy and joyfull with some feeling of warmth. This feeling remembered me some zazen-sessions where I felt the same - so I couldnt find a clear difference to that. But anyway does that matter? I decided to overthink that because what is, that is.

I will keep on going with the device and lets see where this will go.
Old 22-05-2013, 12:57 AM
baramay1

Newbie to baramay ok keep on going see where the hole really go.
Old 22-05-2013, 01:05 AM
Scattered Sheep

Speaking of Meditation check this out: http://youtu.be/clS0yfEw-iU
Old 22-05-2013, 03:52 AM
baramay1

The meditation with baramay is the mergin of technology, conscoiuness, spiritual, human and A.I. in one. In truth when u use baramay u merg with the universe.