Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 12-10-2019, 02:47 AM
Master

“What you attract into your life are your deep inner feelings. Your subjective feelings that some of you don't even know that you have.

Your programming from this life and previous existences. All the programming that you've been through that perhaps you've forgotten at this stage of your life but the subconscious mind never forgets. It always remembers. What this means is that each one of you is drawing into his or her life that which you believe and feel in your subconscious.”

Robert Adams

Old 12-10-2019, 02:52 AM
Master

“Say you have to sue somebody in court. It doesn't necessarily mean if you're on a spiritual path you shouldn't sue somebody in court and let the fellow step all over you. But even though you sue him in court have no hard feelings. Don't build up any hate against the person you're suing. Don't feel as if you're winning the case or losing the case. You are just doing what has to be done. In your mind you feel love, you feel peace, you feel joy. You're doing what has to be done.

If you operate this way you will become very happy in this world.

In your mind you can ask the question, "Who am I?" In your mind when you're suing somebody, when you're voting for president, you can inquire, "To whom does this come? Who is taking this action? Who is doing all of this?" By working this way you will come to the realization that it's the ego that is doing everything on this earth. The ego is working. You have to come to this conclusion yourself. By inquiring, "Who am I? Who feels this? Who is voting? Who is suing? Who is doing all of these things? I am." The personal I.

As you keep practicing this way you will find you're being released from your so- called obligations. Somehow your life is becoming simpler and simpler and simpler. Where you will not have to sue. Where you will not have to go to court. You will not have to pass judgement. All these things will slow up.”

Robert Adams

Old 12-10-2019, 02:59 AM
Master

“All of us sitting in this room are at a different stage of consciousness. Some of us are more advanced than others but that doesn't matter. What matters is what you're doing with your life. No one in this room should believe that the world has any power over you whatsoever. You are the power. If you feel the world or some situation has power over you is because you have given it the power. Where else would it come from. The world the universe by itself is passive, neither good nor bad. It is you that makes it what it is.”

Robert Adams

Old 12-10-2019, 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
....Then all of a sudden you see a light inside of you.
.... The light of a thousand suns.
To give everything up to this light.
You're no longer afraid. You are free.
Ah, so he has seen the Divine Light inside in meditation...YES~!
Ramana and Nisarg don't talk about that, (that I know of).

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-10-2019, 04:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ah, so he has seen the Divine Light inside in meditation...YES~!
Ramana and Nisarg don't talk about that, (that I know of).

Wow!

To my understanding, very few have gone beyond the vibrant void of seeming emptiness

Old 12-10-2019, 06:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Wow!

To my understanding, very few have gone beyond the vibrant void of seeming emptiness

Or maybe they just don't feel the need to go on about it 24/7.
Old 12-10-2019, 07:41 AM
Master

@ Josephine ... in as far as I have experienced, there is manifestation {form, sound (Aum-ॐ) or even light} and non-manifestation (the void). Whilst we are comfortable with form ... say an appearance of an ascended being or Godlike form we have identified with or perhaps a star like light, it is the dark void of apparent nothingness that our mind body construct is uncomfortable with.

There is a veil which we may get beyond and see the dweller within the Gurus heart ... our heart. Stunning silence falls upon us!

Yet ... what Robert Adams is talking about is getting past the void. He likens the void as the periphery of our heart and the light of a thousand suns at the core.

Old 12-10-2019, 11:38 AM
Master

β€œThe whole idea of being here is to awaken to the truth that you are not the body, nor the mind, nor the doer, that you are the absolute reality. This is really the only thing you should be concerned with. Everything else will take care of itself. In other words, do not worry about being sick or healthy, rich or poor, depraved or sane. Makes no difference. You are here to awaken to your true nature, to the reality of your life, of what you really are, and you are not what appears to be.β€œ

Robert Adams

Old 12-10-2019, 11:43 AM
Master

β€œ You are the universe. The whole universe rests inside of you, like bubbles in the ocean. The bubbles keep changing, popping, new bubble's come, but the ocean remains the same. And so it is with you. The world, your body, everything, rests in consciousness. You are that consciousness, that space, that boundless space, the space that you call the glue that holds the universe together, the space in between objects, in between bodies. You can call the space consciousness, pure awareness. You are that space.β€œ

Robert Adams

Old 12-10-2019, 01:16 PM
Master

“When the Jnani says, "I am Brahman, I am consciousness, I am the absolute reality," the Jnani is not referring to himself. That is something you always have to remember. The Jnani is referring to I-am. I-am encompasses the whole world, the whole universe. And of course Brahman is the same thing. Brahman encompasses the whole universe, everything. Therefore you are everything.”

Robert Adams