Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 25-12-2010, 05:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa
Gem-People might experience the empty space and assume it is deepest state, but there is deeper, and space is something easily recalled while walking around, and I watch space just like I watch any other form.

I see plainly space is the dual manifest of a primal thought, and it does have inner and outer quality, but deeper than it is something much more.

What?

Space is manifest just like everything in it.
Old 25-12-2010, 05:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Tzu reckons I'm fulla **** but I know what he's saying, and the 'deeper thing' I am saying is aware.

Yes, I got that.

Is the reason we perceive our selves seperate not merely becuase to exist one has to be unique?

I think we perceive ourselves as separate because we live with the belief that 'I exist'. As soon as we believe that thought, I believe I exist in relation to 'you' or 'other'. So we perceive and experience a sense of separation. Im not saying there are no unique selves, what Im commenting on is the actual experience and sense of separation. We can be a unique self and not experience that sense of separation I think.

People won't accept space is manifest, assert my madness, Ha, how many times will I say is, I have mental disorders.

That's what the indian guy is saying, brahman is space and every thing in it, parabrahman is beyond it. Same as I was sayin'.

I see parabrahman and I see brahman, without me there is no parabrahman or brahman.

What happens is they make up some notion of what I am is then say it disappears, But I do disappear and so does brahman and parabrahman, but then we all wake up again.

The way you talk isnt like most people on here, and Im not criticizing that at all, though its hard for me to follow sometimes. When you pointed beneath 'space', I got what you were saying and I can see that you are basically saying the same as Niz there. I might be wrong but I think Lisa uses the word 'space' to talk about the same 'beyond'.
Old 25-12-2010, 05:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

No, it isn't.. if it were everyone would simply acknowledge its Truth.. they don't, it's a story about what you believe, or like, or.. i really don't know what it is, other than a story..

Be well..

People think the empty space is the bottom line, but it isn't, space is the same structure as everything in it, and there is that which is aware of it.
Old 25-12-2010, 05:20 PM
Master
Hello,

This discussion here brings me to share something that I experienced today.

I was standing outside. Now where I live is fairly rural. There are woods in the back yard of the house I live in and the area is surrounded by hills. This is just to give you a backdrop.

while standing out in the cold, I noticed the cold. I noticed the light snow coming down. But what struck me, or came to my attention was the silence.
I could here the distance traffic echoing off the hills, could hear a lone raven calling out, could even hear the snow falling upon my coat.

Under all this I felt the silence. It was like I was a part of all this movement and stillness around me. As a stood a while longer, I felt just the presence of those things around.

I was aware of all this, yet didn't try to identify anything. Just observed it.
Yes there were things I recognized, but I let this pass.

It was only for a minute or two I stood there.

Why am I sharing this? To illustrate what awareness is to me. Awareness, to me, is just the simple act of noticing/paying attention. As one thing brings attention to another, there seems to be a movement/flow that can lead to another. They seemed to me to be like layers until there are no more layers just the silence or presence.

Sharing this thought with you.
Old 25-12-2010, 05:58 PM
Lisa

Quote:
Gem- see plainly space is the dual manifest of a primal thought, and it does have inner and outer quality, but deeper than it is something much more.

What?

Quote:
Gem- Space is manifest just like everything in it.

The question was what is "deeper than it is something much more?"

Yes, space is manifest- behold all form.

It is also unmanifest- simulataneously.
Old 25-12-2010, 06:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew g
The way you talk isnt like most people on here, and Im not criticizing that at all, though its hard for me to follow sometimes. When you pointed beneath 'space', I got what you were saying and I can see that you are basically saying the same as Niz there. I might be wrong but I think Lisa uses the word 'space' to talk about the same 'beyond'.

It's very plain that the parabrahman has no spacial quality and it is aware. The brahman is fundamentally space and moreso form.

The tao says the darkness from which darkness came, the begining of all understanding.

I'm speaking madness just like the indian bloke and the tao te ching, but now I expect the turn around since I'm congruent with the indian and the chinaman.

Tzu... since when has this lot ever simply acknowledged the truth?

I shouldn't need these foriegn old dead guys to back me up.
Old 25-12-2010, 06:04 PM
Lisa

Quote:

Moonglow-Hello,

This discussion here brings me to share something that I experienced today.

I was standing outside. Now where I live is fairly rural. There are woods in the back yard of the house I live in and the area is surrounded by hills. This is just to give you a backdrop.

while standing out in the cold, I noticed the cold. I noticed the light snow coming down. But what struck me, or came to my attention was the silence.
I could here the distance traffic echoing off the hills, could hear a lone raven calling out, could even hear the snow falling upon my coat.

Under all this I felt the silence. It was like I was a part of all this movement and stillness around me. As a stood a while longer, I felt just the presence of those things around.

I was aware of all this, yet didn't try to identify anything. Just observed it.
Yes there were things I recognized, but I let this pass.
Wonderful Post!

It was only for a minute or two I stood there.

Why am I sharing this? To illustrate what awareness is to me.

Quote:
Awareness, to me, is just the simple act of noticing/paying attention.
Yes

Quote:

As one thing brings attention to another, there seems to be a movement/flow that can lead to another. They seemed to me to be like layers until there are no more layers just the silence or presence.

Moonglow's got it!
Old 25-12-2010, 06:13 PM
Lisa

Quote:
Gem-
People won't accept space is manifest, assert my madness, Ha, how many times will I say, I have mental disorders.

So do I. What does that have to do with anything?

What is beyond space, empty space?

Space is who we are.

Unmanifested Space.
Old 25-12-2010, 06:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa
What?

The question was what is "deeper than it is something much more?"

Yes, space is manifest- behold all form.

It is also unmanifest- simulataneously.

The space is always manifest, its the primary distinction, the duality, the belief, the big between, the I Am, empty mind... and all that.

The prior thingy is not space or form or any of it or anything, it has no property, it's the not, the witness, purity, innerpeace, the bloody parabrahman no less!
Old 25-12-2010, 06:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
It's very plain that the parabrahman has no spacial quality and it is aware. The brahman is fundamentally space and moreso form.

The tao says the darkness from which darkness came, the begining of all understanding.

I'm speaking madness just like the indian bloke and the tao te ching, but now I expect the turn around since I'm congruent with the indian and the chinaman.

Tzu... since when has this lot ever simply acknowledged the truth?

I shouldn't need these foriegn old dead guys to back me up.

I've been resonating with the madness you have been speaking here. I think because of your science interest/background , you code the information in such a way that is hard for me to grasp your meaning sometimes, but I clicked what you were on about when you talked about the beyond bit.