Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 14-10-2012, 07:21 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm building another one. I don't have enough post to post a picture attachment, but i'm getting it done again. My glue-gun broke so i'll have to go get a new one. Will keep you all posted.
Old 16-10-2012, 11:14 AM
Experiencer
Baramay1, thank you for your feedback!
Heka, good luck and keep us posted on your experiences :)

Instagram: Prananina
Old 17-10-2012, 04:34 AM
baramay1

Have began to use ur device yet? By the way I am kosol ouch the originator of this technology. So let the group know how u experience the baramay device.
Old 18-10-2012, 02:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Kosol,
I posted a previous post talking about my experience with the device a while ago. I brought it over to my sisters house, and she used it (I told her how to activate it and the protocol). She felt intense energy, and she felt light, and saw the stargate rings. It was going so well for her that it got intense made her kinda nervous. I just told her to relax, because it means that it working. It was very cool to know that the device worked, and that I had made it correctly. I bet this would work well with the Grabovoi numbers. I have used the device often, for various things. It make my hands form gestures and movements, and I feel peaceful. It worked for my sister because she's female. She told me afterwards that she could feel (understand) the device. This validates everything that I've felt ever since i was really little. It must be magic, a miracle or a mystical marriage of the two. I really haven't scratched the surface of the peace I feel, and learning about all of these consciousness technologies. Thank you Kosol and Zagacat and Buddha Warrior for putting that video online because thats where I found out about it in the first place, otherwise I probably would not have found out about it. Thanks guys.
Old 04-11-2012, 05:53 PM
innerstand

Question to those who have already built a stargate: Have you ever tried also putting hair in the shells that point inwards towards the core? If so, was the effect different from that of the standard design?
Old 04-11-2012, 05:58 PM
innerstand

Another design thought: what about also including hair in the sand mixture used to fortify the core shells?
Old 04-11-2012, 06:05 PM
innerstand

One final thought: how about a stargate made entirely from hair? One would wrap hair around the required shells then spray it/glue it until it sets, then make an incision and extract the sea shell; once all the pieces are created simply construct the stargate per the usual instructions gluing the small cones to the six sides, etc.. Perhaps sand filling would be optional. It would be much lighter and yet retain the same shape and forms internally and externally -- except for the internal spiral of the shells.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:51 AM
innerstand

Question for those who have already completed their stargates: Have you ever tried your meditation inside of a pyramid structure (could be as simple as four poles spread out at the 51 deg 52" angle)? If so, was the effect any different?
Old 15-11-2012, 05:41 AM
innerstand

Started constructing my stargate. This first one will be built "to spec." Look forward to hearing experiences from other members.
Old 15-11-2012, 05:49 AM
innerstand

@Ninoushka

How did it go for you? Were you able to activate your device? It looks like you already deal with prana/chi so it should have been smooth sailing for someone with your skills. Just curious....