Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-07-2012, 02:56 PM
Master
SGSparrow...thank you so much for providing your thoughts & counsel here.
I will be reading through this thread over the weekend for inspiration and renewal.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 13-07-2012, 09:55 PM
Guide

All of this is much appreciated!

I would like to learn more about those in spirit who are interested in me, whom you have mentioned. Would you please tell me who they are and about them?

Also, how can I reinforce my energetic immune system and transmute negative energies as you suggest? I know my qigong should benefit my energy systems, but I never really felt the benefits personally. I do it more for the spiritual aspects, feeling energy in myself and the world around me.

Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Waves of joy to you and your days ahead friend.

You have my support at this time and the support of those who watch over you reverently for your endurance and perseverance of will. I understand those in spirit will be participating in your operation alongside the surgeon. Those who send you positive thoughts and well wishes on that day, and subsequent days will have their energy collected and redirected into your energy field. However your challenge is going to be to maintain biochemical balance and good health prior to the procedure when you discontinue your immunosuppressants. There will likely be disruptive energy from others and within the atmosphere that become gravitated to your own energy field, so you will want to make sure you reinforce your energetic immune system in other ways and transmute negative energies.

I am happy that you have come to share these details with us, as I am sure others here have concern for your wellbeing and wish you to return in good health.

Your friend,
-Sparrow
Old 13-07-2012, 10:33 PM
RichMartini

Justin,

I'd like to recommend healing meditation - its something that is proactive and may be able to help you in some way. There's a Tibetan meditation called "Tonglen" - literally give and take - and you can find it listed online if you do a search. Basically you picture yourself sitting across from you, with all the detail involved - and then you drawn the areas that need help - transform them into a light (or smoke, as the Tibetans prefer) and pull that smoke out of you and into your other self - literally taking the illness from you - and then dissolve it in the white healing light of the universe. This is a light I've heard reported in many of the between life sessions I've filmed,and heard discussions of - but picture it as a bright laser like light that heals you.. And then dissolve that illness into that bathe of light, turning it golden, or whatever color healing represents to you - and breathe it back the area that is in need of help.

Richard Davidson at the University of Wisconsin has researched tonglen quite a bit, and proved (Time mag) that it can cure depression, as even one session changes the shape of the amygdala. But I think it's useful as well, as you go in for another operation, to have some tools of your own - to call upon your spirit guides to help you, to help affect this operation with the best possible outcome, you have much work still to do here on the planet, and any help they can afford you would be most appreciated.

I've filmed people discussing how doctors use this healing light when they're doing an operation - so he or she too is someone you want to include in your meditation or prayers - to ask them to have the guidance and help to ensure a successful and healthy outcome.

It's just a matter of taking hold of some of these tools, as you need to have as many healing arrows as you can in your quiver, and one more modality won't hurt. Good luck.
Old 13-07-2012, 10:52 PM
Guide

Rich, the utmost thanks for your suggestions. I will certainly look into them. I'm glad you have joined in our discussions. Peace, Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichMartini
Justin,

I'd like to recommend healing meditation - its something that is proactive and may be able to help you in some way. There's a Tibetan meditation called "Tonglen" - literally give and take - and you can find it listed online if you do a search. Basically you picture yourself sitting across from you, with all the detail involved - and then you drawn the areas that need help - transform them into a light (or smoke, as the Tibetans prefer) and pull that smoke out of you and into your other self - literally taking the illness from you - and then dissolve it in the white healing light of the universe. This is a light I've heard reported in many of the between life sessions I've filmed,and heard discussions of - but picture it as a bright laser like light that heals you.. And then dissolve that illness into that bathe of light, turning it golden, or whatever color healing represents to you - and breathe it back the area that is in need of help.

Richard Davidson at the University of Wisconsin has researched tonglen quite a bit, and proved (Time mag) that it can cure depression, as even one session changes the shape of the amygdala. But I think it's useful as well, as you go in for another operation, to have some tools of your own - to call upon your spirit guides to help you, to help affect this operation with the best possible outcome, you have much work still to do here on the planet, and any help they can afford you would be most appreciated.

I've filmed people discussing how doctors use this healing light when they're doing an operation - so he or she too is someone you want to include in your meditation or prayers - to ask them to have the guidance and help to ensure a successful and healthy outcome.

It's just a matter of taking hold of some of these tools, as you need to have as many healing arrows as you can in your quiver, and one more modality won't hurt. Good luck.
Old 15-07-2012, 12:49 AM
RichMartini

oh, and one other healing modality - i never considered it, but I understand the logic behind it.. http://www.ted.com/talks/jane_mcgoni...s_of_life.html
Old 17-07-2012, 04:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
SGSparrow...thank you so much for providing your thoughts & counsel here.
I will be reading through this thread over the weekend for inspiration and renewal.

Peace & blessings,
7L
All that is mine to give is yours to receive.
May each of our words bare the value and vision of Devolution - Matt Warne.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 17-07-2012, 04:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
All of this is much appreciated!

I would like to learn more about those in spirit who are interested in me, whom you have mentioned. Would you please tell me who they are and about them?

Also, how can I reinforce my energetic immune system and transmute negative energies as you suggest? I know my qigong should benefit my energy systems, but I never really felt the benefits personally. I do it more for the spiritual aspects, feeling energy in myself and the world around me.

Justin

Dear Justin,

There are various presences which come close to your energy space. One female in particular who is eager to step forward of mature age. You are looked upon as a beloved son and taught gentle, patient and nurturing qualities. I understand too because of your interests and the sorts of things you think about, you attract certain other elements, beings, who have your best interest at heart. There is also a presence of a child-like energy who is very playful, wilful and sometimes mischievous.

You can reinforce your physical immune system by meditation. Practice letting go of thoughts and achieving stillness within alertness. Stabilizing your energy field simply by concentrating your intention to be still, alert and free of thought, your body will function optimally and find the right chemical balance, should you support it with a healthy nutritious diet. Drinking plenty of clean filtered water will help transport toxins from your system and absorb nutrients.
It is important to practice self-love and if you can honour your body with loving thoughts, feelings and nurturing energies your immune system will reciprocate to these signals. Evoking love within yourself releases chemical immunizations and antigens into your blood stream and sends instructive signals to your nervous system. Your cells will operate on a higher frequency and be more receptive to positive energies such as healing and transformative signals. Lower density energies will have a harder time sticking to you because your biology and immune system will be attuned to a different energy index.
Also, breath work should also be mentioned here. Focusing on energy movement and direction through the breath can rapidly transform your sense of wellbeing and balance.

Finally, be aware of energies around you that others are excreting towards you. Understand they are going to enter your cellular state if you are open to receive them. Adopt an authorative perspective of mind where you are consciously aware of the energy around you, and consciously choosing not to attract it, but instead sense it bounce off of your own energy field without effecting you. Or if you like, imagine a radiant light emanating from your physical skin which has the capacity to transmute all energy waves into positive energy nutrition.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 17-07-2012, 04:25 PM
Master
Quote:
All that is mine to give is yours to receive.
May each of our words bare the value and vision of Devolution - Matt Warne.
-Sparrow

Peace & blessings,
and love & light!
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 17-07-2012, 04:31 PM
Guide

I am intrigued and I would love to connect consciously with these beings. Any tips on that? Hopefully, further advancement in Qigong and your guidance will help me understand the connection.

It seems Qigong will be good for the health-maintaining practices you describe as well. We can practice still meditation as well as gentle movements coordinated with breathing patterns. Concordant with the theory of Yin and Yang, basically we inhale on Yin motions and exhale on Yang motions, also clutching the ground with our toes on Yin motions to absorb energy from the earth into the Yongquan ("Gushing Spring"--KD1) points on the soles of the feet, and always suspended as if from a string of Qi attached to the Crown point, Bai Hui (translated as "One Hundred Meetings." This is DU20/GV20 in Western acupoint notation.)

I will also try to keep the sort of positive, self-loving, and protective outlook you have elucidated. I particularly like the idea of a radiant light emanating from my body and positively transforming other energies. Many thanks, my friend.

Justin

Quote:

Dear Justin,

There are various presences which come close to your energy space. One female in particular who is eager to step forward of mature age. You are looked upon as a beloved son and taught gentle, patient and nurturing qualities. I understand too because of your interests and the sorts of things you think about, you attract certain other elements, beings, who have your best interest at heart. There is also a presence of a child-like energy who is very playful, wilful and sometimes mischievous.

You can reinforce your physical immune system by meditation. Practice letting go of thoughts and achieving stillness within alertness. Stabilizing your energy field simply by concentrating your intention to be still, alert and free of thought, your body will function optimally and find the right chemical balance, should you support it with a healthy nutritious diet. Drinking plenty of clean filtered water will help transport toxins from your system and absorb nutrients.
It is important to practice self-love and if you can honour your body with loving thoughts, feelings and nurturing energies your immune system will reciprocate to these signals. Evoking love within yourself releases chemical immunizations and antigens into your blood stream and sends instructive signals to your nervous system. Your cells will operate on a higher frequency and be more receptive to positive energies such as healing and transformative signals. Lower density energies will have a harder time sticking to you because your biology and immune system will be attuned to a different energy index.
Also, breath work should also be mentioned here. Focusing on energy movement and direction through the breath can rapidly transform your sense of wellbeing and balance.

Finally, be aware of energies around you that others are excreting towards you. Understand they are going to enter your cellular state if you are open to receive them. Adopt an authorative perspective of mind where you are consciously aware of the energy around you, and consciously choosing not to attract it, but instead sense it bounce off of your own energy field without effecting you. Or if you like, imagine a radiant light emanating from your physical skin which has the capacity to transmute all energy waves into positive energy nutrition.

-Sparrow
Old 17-07-2012, 04:34 PM
Knower
This is a beautiful thread. I've learned so much!

Justin, I also want to join in and send you so much support, encouragement, and love! I will keep you in my heart.