Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 02-08-2012, 08:47 AM
s0ultraveller

Amazing thread..I should order one and try I guess. The activation words which we use for this tool is part of any specific language? Does this is help to open the third eye?
Old 17-08-2012, 01:07 AM
baramay1

to soul traveller, the device understand and speak every language known and unknown to men. remember kids, gifted men and women can hear the device at will.
Old 17-08-2012, 01:09 AM
baramay1

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonjim
I've had a bit of upheaval in my life that didn't allow me to come here for a while. Haven't done anything with my device since my last post but will start up again and let you know of any experiences.

well i hope you share your experience it will be good to hear other experience also. thanks in advance regards kosol ouch the inventor of the idl technology. p.s. to all builder you can now add sea salt and sand to the device by pouring it into the device for more enhancement mark have all the data on it. thanks you everyone.
Old 22-08-2012, 08:57 PM
neonjim

Kosol, you say we can add sea salt. My glue gun broke while constructing my device and there are many areas between the wall shells that can hold sea salt and then glued over. Does the sea salt have to be inside the shell within the shells with the hair? Or can it be anywhere on the device.
Old 22-08-2012, 08:58 PM
neonjim

Let me be clear, the device is complete and secured with glue but the exterior shells themselves are not covered in glue.
Old 23-08-2012, 02:56 AM
iolite

No, put glue on the outside too, cover the shells with glue to protect them if the device should fall on the floor.

Quote:
Let me be clear, the device is complete and secured with glue but the exterior shells themselves are not covered in glue.
Old 23-08-2012, 04:54 AM
neonjim

I understand that, Iolite, my question in the previous post was if sea salt needs to be inside the central shell or can it be placed anywhere outside of it. I haven't finished gluing it and I figure maybe I can put salt in whatever available space and then glue it all up into a bouncy ball, lol. I appreciate the quick reply, though!
Old 23-08-2012, 03:22 PM
iolite

Ok... good.. As far as the salt and sand, I think it just goes inside the device, not the conch cores that have hair. Hopefully Kosol will be around soon and answer your question.

Quote:
I understand that, Iolite, my question in the previous post was if sea salt needs to be inside the central shell or can it be placed anywhere outside of it. I haven't finished gluing it and I figure maybe I can put salt in whatever available space and then glue it all up into a bouncy ball, lol. I appreciate the quick reply, though!
Old 27-08-2012, 12:02 PM
baramay1

The hairs, sea salt, and sands can be inside the sea shell core then seal the core. U can pour and fill the inside of the device with more human hairs, sand,&sea salt. Urban intention must be sensear and serious when using the device so it can talk with u. Some device is more audio other is more telepathtic image other is sensation more while other is combination but they all talk both audio and telepathic also it display 3 holographic interactive images
Old 29-08-2012, 04:05 PM
baramay1

Everyone must sleep with ur device every night. U must keep ur left hand next to the device . The left hands must not touch the device. Ur right hand can touch the device and hug it with ur right hand. That ok . The torsion chi or prana Will enter the left hand. That why the left hand must not the device during sleeping with the device.. so everyone must sleep with the device every night. U can sleep any position u want side way position or regurlar position is all good.