Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 13-08-2018, 09:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulGenesis
The truth is when we "embody" it, i.e. when we have no ego and the sun is not eclipsed any more (by the moon). So it IS about OBJECTIVITY and REASON.

Oh, I see Lord Murugan with his six mothers and two wives....You know, in some parts of India, Lord Skanda is a confirmed bachelor?....So much for "who's God truth is real eh?"

In the end, Truth is an experience and others just have to take your "word for it" or not...and with the advent of the internet, one's "online word" means squat...."oh, anybody can Photoshop a spiritual experience". You can also masturbate for as long as you like just thinking about the "real thing" until you get it....oh, in contrast to having NO experiences, any old experience, no matter how minor will do won't it?

Until you realise the reason why is because you can't let Go of a simple concept... everything is exactly how it is meant to be.

I have a love that shakes my very soul...who cares who is the "experiencer" of it? The very moment I start thinking that, all those feelings stop.
Old 13-08-2018, 09:31 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Until you realise the reason why you can't let Go of a simple concept... everything is exactly how it is meant to be.

That's TRUE, but only for the MOMENT and noTHING lasts forever.
Times they are a changing......
We were both born 1964 and I lived my Exodus and you your "?eternal?" Journey. ;-)
I don't know about your future, only God knows. But if what you're writing is all of your "transparency" I'd not be very optimistic about my future prospects.

Edit:
This I also find spiritual, the 1..2..3.. Trinity, you may remember the 3 female songs...

Old 13-08-2018, 09:38 AM
Master
Quote:
That's TRUE, but only for the MOMENT and noTHING lasts forever.
Times they are a changing......
We were both born 1964 and I lived my Exodus and you your "?eternal?" Journey. ;-)
I don't know about your future, only God knows. But if what you're writing is all of your "transparency" I'd not be very optimistic about my future prospects.
You are right, God only knows and the whole trick is to fully TRUST that.

In the "eternal journey" you realise that there is nowhere to escape to or from.

I also write with full and total transparency, I have nothing to gain or lose by doing so...As for my "future prospects"....If one takes care of the means, the end will justify itself.

There is no truth higher than this... personal or otherwise.
Old 13-08-2018, 09:43 AM
Suspended
Quote:
You are right, God only knows and the whole trick is to fully TRUST that.

In the "eternal journey" you realise that there is nowhere to escape to or from.

I also write with full and total transparency, I have nothing to gain or lose by doing so...As for my "future prospects"....If one takes care of the means, the end will justify itself.

There is no truth higher than this... personal or otherwise.

So then - Time will tell... ;-)
Old 13-08-2018, 09:50 AM
Master
Quote:
So then - Time will tell... ;-)
Whether I will have another lifetime in purgatory? You betcha....but loving Shiva as a consolation prize ain't so bad...sorta makes up for all of it. If my Moksha is by His Grace, so be it...If I am to be reborn, so be it...If Cerberus gnaws at my bones...So be it...If I get to spend an eternity on My Kailasha, so be it (but that would be awesome)...yeah, time will tell, but living in the "eternal present" is also pretty amazing.
Old 13-08-2018, 09:56 AM
Suspended
Quote:
...but living in the "eternal present" is also pretty amazing...

Then you'd go well together with "r6r6r"...
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=405
Old 13-08-2018, 10:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Then you'd go well together with "r6r6r"...
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=405
Nope, we don't get on either. LOL
Old 13-08-2018, 10:20 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Nope, we don't get on either. LOL

Then maybe an African man?
Otherwise you'll be with your fantasy forever. My "fantasy" is at least based on real "femme fatale" experience that I couldn't mentally grasp but now I'm doing better.
Old 13-08-2018, 10:21 AM
Master
Quote:
The truth is when we "embody" it, i.e. when we have no ego and the sun is not eclipsed any more (by the moon). So it IS about OBJECTIVITY and REASON.

we all have different backgrounds and experiences. Maybe I am speaking for myself but them are the 2 most important things I learn from. Maybe I am a little more free spirited then most. But maybe that's what I need to be to help me to find the truth we are all looking for. I still do feel truth is based on what you know. My truth can be totally different than yours simply because what you and I experienced could be totally different. During a person's life time the "truth" can even change because of personal experience. I do believe everyone has a truth to seek but I don't believe there is only 1same Truth for everyone.
Old 13-08-2018, 10:27 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
My truth can be totally different than yours simply because what you and I experienced could be totally different. During a person's life time the "truth" can even change because of personal experience. I do believe everyone has a truth to seek but I don't believe there is only 1same Truth for everyone.

As long as it is *real^^ly* truth. But that's the point about "Maya" i.e. illusions and constructs of reality. Constructs now are reality but they're not really real, they're in our mind and that's what it is about with "mental slavery". As long as we don't reach "OBJECTIVITY" we are not in a REAL BEING as creatures with a mind. Without mind we are then real animal BEINGS living in their REAL 3D world.