Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-06-2012, 12:35 PM
Guide
Well said Justin!

Please share with us your experience after performing such meditation.

Blessings,
TISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Tiss and others,

I am also looking forward to Sparrow posting again. However, I try to remind myself how he is encouraging us to actively work on our questions and development, such as when he poses our own questions back to us. I'm sure he'll be back when he can. Until then, we can contemplate and discuss amongst ourselves. Also, this seems like a good time for us to use the Meditation to Meet the Asceleott Presence. I am looking through the Meditation Compendium thread and just noticed how he said, "What interests me, interests them. That which I love, they love. Where I cannot be, they go in my stead. What I cannot do, they do on my behalf."

Wishing you fulfillment in your journeys,
Justin
Old 03-06-2012, 10:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Greetings of love and light Sparrow,

I would appreciate you to talk us about birds as spiritual messengers. You know, many believe in signs coming from birds and many do not.

Just as an example, I receive in my house, almost every day, a robin who insistently taps at the windows. I am not sure if it is just one bird or if they are several doing it. So far, I had no way to identify them.

The strange thing is that the phenomena just began since my beloved passed and not before, and also, it happens mostly in two specific rooms: in the living room where he lived his last days at home (we had to move his bed there when he was unable to go upstairs); and also, upstairs, in the room where he used to work during his last months at home.

I have read that such tappings could be natural behaviours of certain birds... but it seems strange that it never happened before he came back to the spirit realm. It moves me very much when from the other side of the house I hear the bird calling me in that way.

What do you think dearest Sparrow? Could it be any kind of spiritual message?

BTW, I think that I must not be so naïf to try to decipher any natural event as a message from the spirit realm, but it is difficult for me to find a balance between what is and what is not.

Warm regards to you and your dear Asceleottyi.

TISS

- With love always, in all ways -

It would appear I have much to address and discuss with friends of this persevering thread.
As always I shall take my good time, that in time something good will come of my words.

I understand the difficulty in discerning your experiences from multiple perspectives, especially when one is so keen to receive confirmations of their deepest thoughts and feelings from the spirit world. What one deems to be a message, sign or synchronicity in their own mind can often lead an individual down the path of fantasy to fulfil a deep seated need. How an individual interprets what they experience through their senses, and through their thought processes will reflect their state of belief and structure of attitude. In having lost, or been separated from a loved one, in the eyes of an individual, there will always be an ingredient of consciousness which flavours perception in favour of possibilities outside of their usual range of beliefs. They will occasionally feel embarrassed by their own thoughts as they try to find a sense of balance between what they have been taught to believe, and what they want to believe under new circumstances. In any event, one should not be embarrassed by any thought of any kind, and feel free to indulge any thoughts that help facilitate joy, transition and acceptance within their own pathway of life.

When we speak of birds, potentially adopting the role of messengers and subjects of spiritual communications, first it is advantageous to be familiar with their characteristics of behaviour. While it is not my intent to interpret personal experiences of others, it is of benefit to know that many species of birds can be observed or heard tapping on windows. This behaviour is not restricted to windows in particular, but to many reflective surfaces which give the illusion of a rival bird within its breeding or feeding territory. This behaviour then tends to be an instinctual activity to do with what the bird itself is able to perceive.

While being a very romanticised depiction of spirit communication, and while I will not deny such occurrences take place, there are easier and more effective ways to communicate with human beings from the spirit world than the use of flying vertebrate animals. The spirit world will tend not to hijack the soul journey of a living bird to ease the disconcertment of a human being, for it is birds have just as much right to lead independent lives without interference from spiritual entities of other species. To presume the spirit world will simply swoop in and force a living bird to do its bidding, in order to make a human animal feel better about themselves defies the principle that all things are made equal. It is like saying the spirit world would swoop down and inhabit a human being in order to appease a feathered animal after losing its mating partner. What is more feasible is that spirit itself animates its own energy into the physical appearance of a living bird in order to relay or symbolize some important message. It is quite possible, with focused intent and the right vibration, for spirit to reanimate its once living form, or that of another that once existed. What occurs is that the spirit fuses conscious intent and the explosive power of love through the cellular memory of a particular physical form that has been re-membered, and spirit is literally able to appear on Earth in flesh and blood; is able to be touched, spoken to and interacted with as if that being were still alive. However this event is transitory and tends only to be maintained for a few minutes before the cellular memory hologram dissipates. Usually, after some brief seconds, when the human being blinks again, they will be gone.

With the understanding that birds have their own unique soul journey too, and their own sentient ability to perceive the distress of other living organisms, it is to be observed that a bird conscious of the distress of a human being or other animal may occasionally be drawn to their proximity. No higher power has summoned that bird there other than its intuitive sensitivity to another animals distress. Or equally so if another animal, human or otherwise, is showering out energy of love and joy within the natural world such beings as birds, butterflies and bees will occasionally be drawn to investigate the pheromonic, auditory and aura activity being emitted. Human beings must remember they exude information, communication and vibration within their own pheromones, cellular sound and electromagnetic energy field, and many other life forms within and outside of the physical world can be receptive to it.

My pleasure it is to speak to you again.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 03-06-2012, 10:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaheart
Dear Sparrow,

I feel as if i have really bad karma. Does this mean, in my past life I did something horrible and now have to pay the consequences?

Can you please recommend ways I can better this?

Also, thank you so much for helping me and guiding me with all my questions I've asked
Dear Monaheart,

Despite having been receptive to the personal beliefs of others which originates from circles of religious philosophies, I can relay confidently that you are not subject to past life karma or victim to any spiritually inherited punishment of any kind, for whatever reason you wish to invent. Such philosophy simply does not comply with the natural attraction to love and joy which motivates every living sentient being. This is to say, your reason for being on Earth is for reasons of love and joy, not for clearing some karmic baggage. This is to say, negative deeds or attitudes of the past are not overcome or transmuted through any structure of punishment or karmic suffering, but in fact through the expansion and expression of complete love and joy. Perhaps it may be so that there are individuals who learn a great deal about themselves through their own experience of suffering or distress, however, it is a profound and powerful spiritual truth to accept that no being ever has to suffer, in any shape or form, for it to progress, come to a realization or learn of its true Self. The fact in stating suffering is necessary to facilitate some form of enlightenment, worthiness or divine forgiveness is a complete myth.

What you are instead experiencing is another spiritual truth; everything is One. This is to say, actions and energies of every other living thing will eventually influence and effect everything and everyone else, just as your own actions and energies effect others, and will thus come back to you, for YOU are everything and everyone. What you must come to understand, and perhaps train yourself to do, is learn to receive all that which comes to you through a positive and empowered attitude. For it is, if you already have placed your conscious mind in a negative frequency, and your attitude towards yourself or life is based on fear or resentment, then any and all energy that comes back to you will be received in a negative light. It is not really that important what energy comes back to you, for it is my dear friend, generally speaking, you cannot possibly be responsible or accountable for the negative actions or energies of all other beings in the universe, so you are bound to collide with, what perhaps you call bad karma. This does not have to immediately condemn you, for every being in the universe has a sacred right NOT to have to suffer for any reason. What you must do then is learn how to transmute and rise above all energies that act to disrupt your state of peace and harmony of heart and soul. It matters not if you created that energy or another has, for we are all one. You do not have to suffer or be unhappy just because you, in your own eyes or the eyes of another, made a ‘mistake’ or ethical error. These are judgements which you as a sentient being have every right to rise above and be free from. Know that you are simply being you, exploring, experimenting and expressing who and what you are in a physical body. Do not be ashamed, guilty or sorry for having a human experience. Do not believe your past actions have to be answered for through punishment or suffering. This is not fact, it is myth. Within the highest resonances of love and wisdom, no deed can truly damage the universe or the destiny of where WE are all going. Within this knowledge and wisdom, know that to move forward, you only have to forgive yourself, and free your Self from your own judgements, and rise above to a new state of love and joy. Love is the transmuter of all energies, all deeds and all karma. Be that which love is, always, and in all ways, and never shall you need be concerned, or in fear again.

Think ‘attitude’.
Change your attitude, and thus shall your experience change.

-Sparrow

Old 03-06-2012, 11:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Dearest Sparrow

Thank you kindly for filling in the details on this important matter that has a detrimental effect on us all - below and above the water’s surface.

I am not sure what is worse. If there was no solution to restore health to Earth’s waters or, that there is, but no action is taken to actually implement it.

Been mulling over what could be done to blast open those ‘deaf ears!’

I did weave together some creative little mind movies to send to them, the same kind of scenes/messages I receive, though whether they arrive or not, who knows?! I can send love, healing, and positive thoughts to another, can a human implant images in another’s mind the same way spirit do to us?

People coming together as One, in the way you speak of in your messages, seems like the dream way to reach those where the buck stops. If only everyone would wake up tomorrow and devote some time to the matter then together we could do something about it as there’s strength in numbers.

In a previous response to me you said that if all united as One then it would literally bring changes overnight – and elsewhere that uniting could change the face of the Earth in a single day.

If everyone was more loving towards one another, as well as the negative energy in the atmosphere broadcast from person to person being no more, would it help cleanse the water with all the positive energy about?

I’ve seen the effect that thought, sound and intention can have on water in photos. An example of another researcher’s findings are here. Masaru Emoto photographed ice crystals and he exposed them to different types of music and the water reacted to it. Also, polluted water was nurtured back into beautiful geometrical crystals with loving intentions.

I would love my children to be breathing clean air and for my grandchildren’s grandchildren to not be in awe of the legend of the dolphin and whale, but for them to still exist.

I can dream...

Big hug to you and yours,
Amethyst xxx
Dear Amethyst,

I greet you with a smile and in acknowledgement of your active mind and imagination which flavours your soul and colours your words.
Blessings to you and your loved ones.

I did weave together some creative little mind movies to send to them, the same kind of scenes/messages I receive, though whether they arrive or not, who knows?! I can send love, healing, and positive thoughts to another, can a human implant images in another’s mind the same way spirit do to us?

Yes absolutely so. The question is whether or not an individual is receptive to such impressions. Just because you send them does not necessarily guarantee who you are sending them to is going to, or willing to accept and process them in a productive manner. In the same way those in spirit impart impressions of their own, alas many upon the Earth are reluctant to accept them or carry them forward with consistent action.
While it is of benefit to send such positive thoughts out to your fellow human family, they should be used in support of real physical action, not as a substitute to replace it.

People coming together as One, in the way you speak of in your messages, seems like the dream way to reach those where the buck stops. If only everyone would wake up tomorrow and devote some time to the matter then together we could do something about it as there’s strength in numbers.

Again, it calls for small local groups within villages, towns and cities. It calls for activists and facilitators of communication who are willing and able to bring people together. Many individuals share your common concern, yet if they have nobody to lead them, to facilitate a higher and louder voice then their own voices remain as whispers in solitude.

If everyone was more loving towards one another, as well as the negative energy in the atmosphere broadcast from person to person being no more, would it help cleanse the water with all the positive energy about?

To some extent yes. Altogether? No. The damage has been done over many years and will take a great many years to correct, even if a great number of individuals blessed the waters with positive thought. It is unlikely that every human being will free themselves from negative or destructive harmful behaviour until the way society, education and business is changed to adhere to more sacred practices and principles. It is the environment which human beings create for themselves to live in which causes their destructive behaviour. It is this structure of environment which needs to change to one more in harmony with the Earth and its natural resources. Human beings need to stop working and existing for the purpose of generating monetary value and instead work and function as a species for the purpose of generating higher spiritual and naturally harmonious values. The currency of exchange and gain should be sacred value, not monetary profit. Until this is changed, human beings will continue to harm one another, and the Earth, to obtain this fabricated monetary resource, in favour of the resource of love and natural resource.

I’ve seen the effect that thought, sound and intention can have on water in photos. An example of another researcher’s findings are here. Masaru Emoto photographed ice crystals and he exposed them to different types of music and the water reacted to it. Also, polluted water was nurtured back into beautiful geometrical crystals with loving intentions.

I would suggest that all individuals keen to understand consciousness interactivity within environment familiarize themselves with the work of Masaru Emoto as the individual carries an important message.

-Sparrow

Old 03-06-2012, 02:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Dearest Sparrow,

I guess that none of us wants to overwhelm you, but I see that your wisdom is required once more. There are many thirsty people around here.

Well, said that with affection, I hope you have some spare time to drop and share your views with us.

In this specific case, I am trying to know more about starseeds. As I feel particularly attuned with Lyrans and Pleiadians, I was doing some research about them, and I found two different approaches on this:

a. They are continuously coming and they are here and now among us, so you could be talking with one of them in the street or via internet. It would imply that their bodies are not exactly as ours [they are not humans] and many other practical difficulties, to live here... I noticed that they are always represented as very cute people.

b. Their beautiful spirits of truth, love and justice have incarnated in human bodies of all races, but they keep a precise memory about their origin and missions here.

I feel more prone to accept the second version, but even so, I have some doubts. For example if some of us could be part of that group, not yet having remembered all. In that case, how to find it out? Another doubt is: do they come to the Earth as a first incarnation, or the same spirit have been here several lives?

Well, as you can see I need to put my ideas in order a little bit and I hope you will help me, as always.

A hug of love, light, and gratitude to YOU and the Asceleottyi.

TISS
What an interesting line of questioning from you, dear Tiss.

So then, let us look at your subject of starseeds and present some further thought.

In this specific case, I am trying to know more about starseeds. As I feel particularly attuned with Lyrans and Pleiadians, I was doing some research about them, and I found two different approaches on this:

a. They are continuously coming and they are here and now among us, so you could be talking with one of them in the street or via internet. It would imply that their bodies are not exactly as ours [they are not humans] and many other practical difficulties, to live here... I noticed that they are always represented as very cute people.

Firstly dear friend, understand that much of the genetic stock and code found within human beings and within the formation of much humanoid life within this particular region of space have very close associations with the aforementioned species. This is to say, a great many species of this region of space share a common genetic ancestry and are part of the same lineage. It is simply that environmental factors upon and within different planetary atmospheres have slightly mutated genetics to accommodate the effects of this particular sun, aspects of diet and the way behaviour and lifestyle influences genetic evolution.
It is accurate to say then that those of similar genetic stock have been, and continue to be present on and around planet Earth, for they are your brothers and sisters and recognise you as part of their cosmic family. Due to the state of the Earths atmosphere and the sensitivity to Earths sun many of such aforementioned beings find the conditions here to be somewhat unfavourable. Prolonged exposure under the Earths direct sunlight can cause sever skin and cellular damage to some, and even death to others. There are however solutions which seem to remedy this to some extent which they utilize.
Though there are many different factions within many civilizations and cosmic orientations their agendas and associations with the people of Earth vary. They vary in the way that there are those who come in service to others, and those who come in service to self. Those who come in service to self are those that typically defy the principle of none-interference and shatter the social reality held by their observers on Earth. They are the ones who appear in the sky in their visible crafts and initiate direct physical contact. Those typically of service to others are those who have learnt from their past mistakes of face-to-face contact and who have now agreed not to interfere directly. These factions choose instead to communicate indirectly through human channels, unseen aid and inspiration.
For this reason I offer warning to the wise, should you physically observe any extraterrestrial who is there to initiate direct contact, or to present themselves as your saviour or teacher, they are acting independent of, and outside of the common united cosmic alliance which are your greatest allies.

b. Their beautiful spirits of truth, love and justice have incarnated in human bodies of all races, but they keep a precise memory about their origin and missions here.

This I would confirm also as accurate. There are many beings, from many corners of the cosmos who have chosen to birth into the human genetic form and who carry with them a great seed of knowledge and wisdom. They are found everywhere, on all continents, within all cities and within all cultures.

I feel more prone to accept the second version, but even so, I have some doubts. For example if some of us could be part of that group, not yet having remembered all. In that case, how to find it out? Another doubt is: do they come to the Earth as a first incarnation, or the same spirit have been here several lives?

Generally speaking, in my observation and in my knowledge, those who chose to take on a human experience do so to fulfil some concept of expectation or aspiration. At the end of the physical life term that conscious being undergoes a significant reflection process which creates two scenarios. Firstly, they are satisfied with their encounter within that human state and feel they have sampled it, enough so, that they do not feel it necessary to return. In which case they will either act in service to those who remain or will move on to somewhere and something else. Secondly, they are dissatisfied with their encounter within that human state and feel it would be unsuited or a direction not to their preferred orientation, so they move on to something else. Due to the differences in original core vibration of soul groups and sentient beings not all visitors to the human condition find it very compatible to their true nature.

Beings who share a human encounter tend to share it with other beings so that your human experience, once in the spirit world, becomes more complete. In a sense that, the experiences of those who lived at the same time as you, become your experiences as well. Understanding this will help you to see why it would not be necessary to return to play another scenario, for actually, you would eventually come into the awareness of the experiences of every other being you had encountered. In a sense, you would also have lived their lives as well as yours, making your human experience more complete and expansive. Understand that, while in the spirit world, you are no longer confined to a singular ‘unit’ of consciousness, and therefore are not limited to the memories or experiences of a singular carbon unit (human body).

To validate with your own feelings whether you are orientated towards a specific cosmic heritage you have but to resonate with the information you know about it. If you do not have knowledge to resonate with, in terms of cosmic origin, then it is enough to resonate with your own innate characteristics, deepest desires and intuitive principles which dictate your sense of values. Being of this origin or that origin does not make you any more special or better than anyone else. It is enough to know you are a sovereign sacred spiritual sentient being, above and before anything else you define yourself to be.

-Sparrow

Old 07-06-2012, 07:43 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Amethyst,

I greet you with a smile and in acknowledgement of your active mind and imagination which flavours your soul and colours your words.
Blessings to you and your loved ones.

Yes absolutely so. The question is whether or not an individual is receptive to such impressions. Just because you send them does not necessarily guarantee who you are sending them to is going to, or willing to accept and process them in a productive manner. In the same way those in spirit impart impressions of their own, alas many upon the Earth are reluctant to accept them or carry them forward with consistent action.
While it is of benefit to send such positive thoughts out to your fellow human family, they should be used in support of real physical action, not as a substitute to replace it.

Again, it calls for small local groups within villages, towns and cities. It calls for activists and facilitators of communication who are willing and able to bring people together. Many individuals share your common concern, yet if they have nobody to lead them, to facilitate a higher and louder voice then their own voices remain as whispers in solitude.

To some extent yes. Altogether? No. The damage has been done over many years and will take a great many years to correct, even if a great number of individuals blessed the waters with positive thought. It is unlikely that every human being will free themselves from negative or destructive harmful behaviour until the way society, education and business is changed to adhere to more sacred practices and principles. It is the environment which human beings create for themselves to live in which causes their destructive behaviour. It is this structure of environment which needs to change to one more in harmony with the Earth and its natural resources. Human beings need to stop working and existing for the purpose of generating monetary value and instead work and function as a species for the purpose of generating higher spiritual and naturally harmonious values. The currency of exchange and gain should be sacred value, not monetary profit. Until this is changed, human beings will continue to harm one another, and the Earth, to obtain this fabricated monetary resource, in favour of the resource of love and natural resource.

I would suggest that all individuals keen to understand consciousness interactivity within environment familiarize themselves with the work of Masaru Emoto as the individual carries an important message.

-Sparrow

Thank you Sparrow. As always, your reply is greatly appreciated.

Am digesting the information. Especially this part:

"Human beings need to stop working and existing for the purpose of generating monetary value and instead work and function as a species for the purpose of generating higher spiritual and naturally harmonious values. The currency of exchange and gain should be sacred value, not monetary profit. Until this is changed, human beings will continue to harm one another, and the Earth, to obtain this fabricated monetary resource, in favour of the resource of love and natural resource."

Just pondering on how those who spend a lifetime here obsessed with gaining wealth might feel when they pass to the spirit world and look back at what it is actually worth!

Love in abundance to you and The Asceleoytti

Amethyst xxx
Old 13-06-2012, 02:33 AM
Guide
My dearest Friend,

I realised that you have left here and there many dormant seeds of wisdom just waiting to be discovered and flourish. My inquisitive soul took me today to one of them: the Chariot.

Could we talk a little about the Merkabah, its significance and potentiality, and also how to activate it?

I am avid to know and to understand more.

Much love and gratitude to you, as always,

TISS
Old 13-06-2012, 10:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Monaheart,

Despite having been receptive to the personal beliefs of others which originates from circles of religious philosophies, I can relay confidently that you are not subject to past life karma or victim to any spiritually inherited punishment of any kind, for whatever reason you wish to invent. Such philosophy simply does not comply with the natural attraction to love and joy which motivates every living sentient being. This is to say, your reason for being on Earth is for reasons of love and joy, not for clearing some karmic baggage. This is to say, negative deeds or attitudes of the past are not overcome or transmuted through any structure of punishment or karmic suffering, but in fact through the expansion and expression of complete love and joy. Perhaps it may be so that there are individuals who learn a great deal about themselves through their own experience of suffering or distress, however, it is a profound and powerful spiritual truth to accept that no being ever has to suffer, in any shape or form, for it to progress, come to a realization or learn of its true Self. The fact in stating suffering is necessary to facilitate some form of enlightenment, worthiness or divine forgiveness is a complete myth.

What you are instead experiencing is another spiritual truth; everything is One. This is to say, actions and energies of every other living thing will eventually influence and effect everything and everyone else, just as your own actions and energies effect others, and will thus come back to you, for YOU are everything and everyone. What you must come to understand, and perhaps train yourself to do, is learn to receive all that which comes to you through a positive and empowered attitude. For it is, if you already have placed your conscious mind in a negative frequency, and your attitude towards yourself or life is based on fear or resentment, then any and all energy that comes back to you will be received in a negative light. It is not really that important what energy comes back to you, for it is my dear friend, generally speaking, you cannot possibly be responsible or accountable for the negative actions or energies of all other beings in the universe, so you are bound to collide with, what perhaps you call bad karma. This does not have to immediately condemn you, for every being in the universe has a sacred right NOT to have to suffer for any reason. What you must do then is learn how to transmute and rise above all energies that act to disrupt your state of peace and harmony of heart and soul. It matters not if you created that energy or another has, for we are all one. You do not have to suffer or be unhappy just because you, in your own eyes or the eyes of another, made a ‘mistake’ or ethical error. These are judgements which you as a sentient being have every right to rise above and be free from. Know that you are simply being you, exploring, experimenting and expressing who and what you are in a physical body. Do not be ashamed, guilty or sorry for having a human experience. Do not believe your past actions have to be answered for through punishment or suffering. This is not fact, it is myth. Within the highest resonances of love and wisdom, no deed can truly damage the universe or the destiny of where WE are all going. Within this knowledge and wisdom, know that to move forward, you only have to forgive yourself, and free your Self from your own judgements, and rise above to a new state of love and joy. Love is the transmuter of all energies, all deeds and all karma. Be that which love is, always, and in all ways, and never shall you need be concerned, or in fear again.

Think ‘attitude’.
Change your attitude, and thus shall your experience change.

-Sparrow

Sparrow,
This is a beautiful, moving and very healing response.
Thank you so much for posting.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 29-06-2012, 10:48 PM
Master
Quote:
My dearest Friend,

I realised that you have left here and there many dormant seeds of wisdom just waiting to be discovered and flourish. My inquisitive soul took me today to one of them: the Chariot.

Could we talk a little about the Merkabah, its significance and potentiality, and also how to activate it?

I am avid to know and to understand more.

Much love and gratitude to you, as always,

TISS
Dear friend,

Thank you for your recent thoughts and words of gratitude. As always, you are never alone on your adventures of mind, body and spirit.

This which you speak of as the merkabah is, or has become, a chariot of the mind and a construct of consciousness development; a path, if you like. A path to where or to what is a choice of the individual.
It is a utility of mind which seeks to harness the inherent energy fields that exists within and around all living things. There are those who will seek to manipulate and attune their physical energy field to stimulate heightened functionality of the brain and nervous system, and to expand their conscious will to deeper levels within themselves. The harnessing of certain energy circuits and initiating energy vortexes up through the spine, in marriage with both hemispheres of the brain and nervous system permits, in accordance with intention, accelerated consciousness interactivity. This means the person manipulates their energy field light frequency acceleration and oscillation to gravitate conscious mind to a higher platform of energy interactivity. The individuals physical body and energy bodies are essentially charged and energized to enable the human being to function multidimensional. In basic terms, your human vehicle raises its vibratory directory within time/space and it becomes possible to alter personal reality within that energetic sphere you have created around yourself. It is often described as a light body vehicle, or chariot of consciousness, which is explained by the transportation of consciousness which ‘ride’ energy currents, or ‘vortexes’, formed by accelerated energy field movement, and the stimulation of sensory glands in the brain which trigger powerful personal experiences.
Such possibilities of this mastery include cellular translocation and regeneration. Though presently highly unlikely to be possible by anyone here.
I understand there is much written on this subject, as well as practices written for others to experiment.

With simplicity and sincerity I wish you wisdom and wonderment.
-Sparrow

Old 29-06-2012, 11:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Dearest Sparrow,
Always a delight to see you appear " out of the blue " ! There is a sense of magical energy that appears whenever you are here.

I hope all is well with you and the Asceleottyi !

much love & blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction