Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 29-03-2016, 12:45 PM
Master

Thank you so much tealily.

What comes out each summer and dies later? Mosquitoes. I fight them each year. This year I have a new formula to try. There is nothing I can do about the farmers who irrigate (standing water) their hay fields each year but I can concentrate on keeping the mosquitoes off of me. I found a new formula several months ago on Amazon and am exited to try it. It's called Permethrin and it is made out of Chrysanthemum (flower) extract.

Also each summer, the stress of letting my ducks hatch out a family each every year. Each has a place with a house. Each place/house has to be cleaned daily, increasing my duck chores from an hour and a half to 4 hours of work a day in the heat of the summer. This year I am not planning on allowing my mothers to hatch out families (this is a first). I had thought the adhering to this just the first of the summer, but upon your advice, I may not allow them to hatch out at all this summer. The stress of the extra work always makes me sick with a West Nile relapse at the least. And if not that something else always seems to go wrong and I get sick.

I am slowing getting my gut back in order after the C Diff infection and am slowly getting back on my probiotics and taking a Restorative component to put my gut back in proper order. I take raw supplements and am slowing adding them back into my diet also. My system is at an all time low right now and I am doing everything I can to care and nurture it.

Hand hygiene, because I deal with grains for the ducks, and my dogs I have to wash my hands every time I come into the house. Letting the water run over them for a long time to rid myself of the grains that would otherwise make me sick. Then the sink needs to be cleansed each time as well.

I do know I am still getting some corn in my diet via my prescription pills. But they are small pills so not so much corn as when I was taking the antibiotics last week, those were horse pills and making me very sick as well as killing the C Diff bacteria. The other prescription drugs are for my high blood pressure. The only solution is to go to a Compound Pharmacy and have them "make" my pills using another binding ingredient rather than corn starch which is very expensive.

I'm so glad you gave me the bad with the good. It prepares me and gives me hope and strength to prepare for the future. I feel good about your reading.

Edit: Forgot to mention the doctors. I've been to quite a few who pretty much ignore the celiac and corn intolerances. Doctors deal is what is concrete. Food intolerances (allergy tests will show normal) are abstract and the symptoms very from person to person further muddying the waters for doctors. I'm not adverse to seeing a doctor but finding one what has an open ear is another matter. It's pretty much like hitting a brick wall, as the saying goes.
Old 29-03-2016, 07:39 PM
Master

Hi Tealily. I'm going back to the first reading about a payrise. My boss said something today that alluded to perhaps having a bigger payrise. I was embarrassed and caught off guard. I have moments of feeling "miffed" as I did allow the situation to emerge, I didn't do the necessary checks to ensure we were on the same wavelength. But the upside is of it all, I will do what I am paid for and that's that. That said, 10hr day today. I'm going to try to negotiate proper working hours or time off in lieu. I view this now with amusement, intrigue, and also an opportunity to set myself free !
Old 30-03-2016, 12:20 PM
Master

@ linen - ah! Thanks for the detailed feedback. That 'fresh air' card now makes a lot of sense! I'm very susceptible to insect bites myself and have found lavender spray very useful as a repellent, if that's something you want to consider.

@ Belle - sounds good! It can be tough, but I learned the hard way that if you don't value yourself as an employee, neither will your employers, and hence boundary-setting is absolute (in my case, I've even turned down paid work in order to re-inforce my boundaries, but this may not be applicable to you). I also learned the hard way that promises are just air until they materialise on paper (or in a paycheck).
Old 31-03-2016, 06:22 AM
Master

Hi tealily. I still need to get to you on my back! Thanks. It's still twinging and it's just a couple of slipped discs but I've been rigourous on the exercises and so trying to figure what to do. But I didn't sleep last night much and so my brain is in a fog.

one of the reasons I didn't sleep was htis shafting at work. It's got higher! More junior people than me have had their holiday allowance raised. not me. Moreso, we have a battle in the office again over the heating, and the temperature is around 25 degrees so I feel sick. Other people are fine with this. But I feel sick and have headaches. So there is stuff to do for my wellbeing. But yes. I can't believe at this age I walked into such a stupid trap about not getting rewarded.
Old 31-03-2016, 09:40 AM
Master

Open for more readings :)

(also have a few more tricks up my sleeve I'm keen to try out, for those willing to try a general/'anything' type reading)
Old 31-03-2016, 10:02 AM
Master
oooo yes I'd love a general reading tealily :) thank you
Old 01-04-2016, 06:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
oooo yes I'd love a general reading tealily :) thank you
Hi Ladyrose92,

An oldie (spread) but a goodie: The Horseshoe, general reading
* RWS

Near past (last 3 months to last 2 weeks): High Priestess. This feels like a lady on top of opposing, or at least not-quite-complimentary forces in her life. A really good balancer. I'm struggling to identify exactly which part of your life this refers to but it feels task-related, so I'm going to guess in the home or at work. This is the type of person (I'm assuming it's you) who people feel they can turn to in a crisis/when stressed and have faith that this person has all the answers and isn't going to flip out etc, handles pressure and multitasks very well.

Present (2 weeks either side of today): Page of Wands rev. This figure does NOT want to move. I'm not sure what the oncoming change is - workplace, suggested family hike, new wall paint options - whatever it is, you don't want a bar of it!

Near future (from 2 week's time to the next 3 months): 10 of Cups. This looks pretty happy - family picnics, chillout time with your nearest and dearest etc. I get the impression that during this time you may really value being "off the grid", potentially turning off your mobile phone and having distinct "non-work" time.

General theme at present: Death. This feels like you're trying to get to the heart of things - getting rid of the fluff, sticking to your absolute core values. There's a subdued, subtle tone to this card though - I would expect more of a quiet awakening than going nuts on twitter etc with "OMG I SUDDENLY KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING WRONG ALL THIS TIME" type stuff.

Energy surrounding you at present: 6 of Pentacles. This card is all about exchanges and cost/benefit, eg "if I do this for you, I should receive ___ in return" type stuff. Combined with the previous card this makes me wonder if you've been re-evaluating exchanges in your personal life and/or your career, thinking about what is the 'appropriate' manner and pace in which to look, looking at your long-term plans, perhaps also considering what you need to get ahead or get a promotion etc.

Hopes/Fears: 2 of Pent. This tells me that your greatest concern seems to be juggling - "can I handle all of this? Is it right for me to prioritise this right now?"

Outcome (between now and the next 2 years): The Moon rev. This is one of the 'illuminating' cards in my deck - it does look like you're going through a bit of a major re-evaluative process in your life and over the next two years I think you're going to be doing lots of observing and analysing. If you've started wondering a lot - eg "hey, I've noticed my boss doing ___ once a week but my friend Sarah's boss does something else, which is right? Which is more supportive of employee productivity, and which style of management would suit me best?" (not an example specific to you, but just an example) then the next two years will be an excellent time to start getting more information about what's around you, seeing things you may not have paid that much attention to in the past, and bringing you to a position where you are wiser and more knowledgeable, and able to make more educated decisions about your future as a result.
Old 01-04-2016, 10:04 AM
Master
Thank you for the reading, I love the layout of it!

I would say High priestess refers to my home life, Ive been trying to work things out between my partner and I to live in harmony, overcoming old patterns. Also, just trying to get our finances in order, creating a routine that works for us both with the least stress possible, and just generally helping my partner when he is struggling at work etc so been helping him look for new work. A job I applied for on his behalf got back to him today asking him to proceed with next step of application online :) Could also be work, as Ive been finding balance in how I deal with customers and also trying to make work environment harmonious too.

Present card- this is interesting. Ive been getting a pain in my neck at work, which according to my sources, is because of being inflexible, not seeing others point of view etc. Yesterday I was like "ahh I hate this job I want to work somewhere else" but something inside was saying to stay put. I don't know if this is sound guidance, or my inflexibility, I just felt something may be coming up where I need the security of this job. (Almost at my 2 years where I wont be able to be sacked on the spot etc). However, my partner does keep mentioning painting the kitchen and I want it yellow haha....

Near future card is good to hear, I have in the past found it really difficult to turn off at the weekend, would still be super wound up and just spend the whole weekend doing housework and not sitting still for more than 10 mins. But I would say the last few weeks, Ive realized I want and need to relax and so I should :) Yayy Ive been wanting to go on a picnic too so if its sunny.....

General theme - this is very accurate, I am working through limiting beliefs etc and like you say, sticking to core values as my guide. It is very personal and only share this with my partner or those who are interested.

Energy at the moment - this is also correct, I felt I was always giving too much, hoping for the same back, and being let down. So I have been re-evaluating how much I give and if I am looking out for my own health/sanity at the same time, not burning myself out. I'm working out which direction to take my career.

Hopes/fears - yes I wonder if I am going in the right direction, if I need to change career now, or just work hard where I am now for longer, and if so then everything else is kind of just extra unnecessary work/searching.

The outcome - your example is actually very accurate hehe and my boss is called Sarah too. Just yesterday I was comparing my manager Sarah's approach, and then the manager above her, Alisons approach, and was thinking what I think is going to get the best response from employees :) I agree with a lot of re-evaluating, observing and analyzing, which I LOVE doing. My partner also said I should do a management course yesterday so maybe this is something Ive not noticed in myself before....

Thanks again for the reading, really cool way to do it, and makes a lot of sense, very accurate. Hope the feedback is useful. Cheers Tealily :)
Old 02-04-2016, 01:53 PM
Guide

Hi tealily- If you are still open I would be most grateful for a general reading.
I need all the help I can get these days
Old 02-04-2016, 03:24 PM
Master

tealily, I just "discovered" the pics you included in your first post of the cards. They are soooo you! Beautiful!