Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-01-2011, 07:18 AM
Ascender
It's written in the stars and all comes within destiny. All part of the human evolvement to a higher dimension and phase.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 04-01-2011, 08:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
It's written in the stars and all comes within destiny. All part of the human evolvement to a higher dimension and phase.

I so believe in this :) Although we have had no contact for over 3 months, I do feel we will come back together again this year . The insights about the future which I have been having are not day dreams they just come out of the blue and are so real . It's like living two lives and I am living the one of loneliness and regret.
Old 04-01-2011, 01:48 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz
I so believe in this :) Although we have had no contact for over 3 months, I do feel we will come back together again this year . The insights about the future which I have been having are not day dreams they just come out of the blue and are so real . It's like living two lives and I am living the one of loneliness and regret.

Topaz, listen to your intuition and trust your insight. This is an experience between higher-selves, we are given visions as our souls awaken.

All does come between divine timing and nothing can be rushed or hurried. All is according to our divine contracts, and all was agreed before birth between our souls. I think we have to meet and then seperate as the experience can be too intense the first time of meeting.

Twins are entwined souls.........We have to learn and experience that there is no true seperation. Pain can be our greatest teacher with these bonds of love.......We do grow in spirit.

Believe in what you know within to be true!!

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 04-01-2011, 02:56 PM
Aislyn

Quote:
Topaz, listen to your intuition and trust your insight. This is an experience between higher-selves, we are given visions as our souls awaken.

All does come between divine timing and nothing can be rushed or hurried. All is according to our divine contracts, and all was agreed before birth between our souls. I think we have to meet and then seperate as the experience can be too intense the first time of meeting.

Twins are entwined souls.........We have to learn and experience that there is no true seperation. Pain can be our greatest teacher with these bonds of love.......We do grow in spirit.

Believe in what you know within to be true!!

Well said. *claps (because I had to commend the wording and have nothing to add lolz)
Old 04-01-2011, 03:06 PM
Ascender
Heehee. Not usually so good with wording, i must have been channeling my guides as well.

Old 04-01-2011, 04:02 PM
Master
Thanks :) There is so much Love energy around today it's amazing

I just hope my Soulmate can feel it too :)
Old 04-01-2011, 04:04 PM
Ascender
I have been feeling it too, especially since the new year started. there must have been a vibrational shift, beautiful and positive energies.

Old 04-01-2011, 04:57 PM
Dharma Employee

you mean the light increasing in our solar system/earth/part of the universe thing that is often talked about
Old 04-01-2011, 05:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma Employee
you mean the light increasing in our solar system/earth/part of the universe thing that is often talked about

Yes :) Diana Cooper's face book status reads :
The energies are beneficial for love so look for a new one or deepen your current relationship.

and also
Ursula James
Feeling full of gentle, sleepy love for all today. I love life. The connections to the Source just grow stronger every day for me, and I thank the Universe for opening my eyes to see it.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:32 PM
Guide
Quote:
My heart goes out to you Tiss.

To experience upon the earthplane the vibrational frequency of TF love is the Highest blessing. You must know that your bond of love is eternal and subsequently there is no true seperation between your souls. You will still walk forward and learn together as before, but he is just on a different vibrational frequency now.

It is all about energy with these bonds and energy cannot die.
Thankyou for sharing with us Tiss.

Thanks Falling Star. When he was here I always felt our heart chakras connected through something like a pipe of powerful energy, almost physically. Now he is on different frequency, I still feel full of love, a deep and growing love for him, at any palce and any time.