Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-03-2015, 05:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabane27
Im totally sure of the laws except staying in the zone of your vibration. There is boundaries in the astral and you cant pass tress. If you do it can course complications with projection cord. Iv been passed boundaries and its void. Its kind of a control of the planes. IM not convinced though about the boundaries, these boundaries are more vivid and awakening. There is contracts that is agreed on for the incarnation and it goes for each body. It is not fairy land in the astral, its training and work with adventures on the way and there's the watchers. What is manifested in astral manifests here, so yeah there is laws.

You have failed to make a compelling case. The fact that you cannot access dimensions that you do not internally resonate with is not a law that requires policing. It is akin to the laws of physics that exist in our physical dimension. We don't have police here in the physical dimension that make sure we don't go defying gravity or transforming into two-headed rodents. We cannot do these things because they defy our local laws of reality and are thus not possible.
Old 13-03-2015, 07:22 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
What do these guys look like ?

There is different types of watchers, the astral police/faceless men dressed in black are one of them.
Old 13-03-2015, 07:25 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabane27
There is different types of watchers, the astral police/faceless men dressed in black are one of them.

Slender man?
Old 13-03-2015, 07:36 PM
Master
Can anyone here provide a legitimate case of an entity "policing" their activity in the astral? Anything that would warrant giving these beings the title of "police" will suffice. I have yet to hear one.
Old 17-03-2015, 05:31 AM
Master
"Astral" police are actually a real thing in specific dimensions, primarily the other dimensions that exist on Earth. But they aren't necessarily there to only monitor astral projectors and so forth, they are there to police the areas just like police in our dimension. They are there to enforce the laws and unfortunately some of the laws that exist in these dimensions make it obvious that we are astral projectors, which in turn makes us end up being targeted by the astral police because we are breaking their laws. One of those laws is "going up" which is basically flying up in the air. I have found that hovering is allowed in most areas and other variations of low-level flying as well, but flying up into the air as high as you possibly can in a public zone in one of these dimensions will usually result in the police showing up and harassing you. The best advice I can give to anyone who finds themselves in these dimensions and doesn't want to be harassed by the policing force is try and fit in, the more you fit in the less you stick out. And the less you stick out the less likely you are to get noticed and have them harass you. Unfortunately it's impossible to know all of their laws and rules and so eventually someone in these dimensions will likely have a run in with them, if that does happen I suggest still trying to fit in. Experiencing the processing system they have when they "arrest" someone is actually not all that bad. Sometimes they send you to a building with people on computers and they log your so-called "crime", sometimes they send you to what reminded me of a homeless shelter, and even on a few occasions I have been in some sort of jail. But typically it appears like when the body you're in (not necessarily "your" body) usually has to go to school for more hours. On one occasion the police got really angry and told me (the body I was in) that I was going to have to go to "flight school" which I'm guessing is some joking term for a type of school those caught flying have to go to.

I have had literally hundreds of experiences with them on both sides of the fence, both having them harass me and having them help me when someone else attacked me. They usually ask for your "number" which is some sort of form of identification although they also have a "card" as well which they will sometimes ask for as well. Keep in mind the dimensions that the police do exist are what I refer to as parallel-Earth dimensions, they are living realms with beings who live and die very similar to this dimension. They are not necessarily dimensions filled with souls of deceased Human-beings as so many people seem to think astral projection/dreaming always takes you to. I mentioned earlier "your body" because astral projection and dreaming is not always as simple as projecting/dreaming in one singular "astral" body. In reality you can go into a multitude of bodies which exist in a multitude of dimensions, you can even go into the body of a being who has no real connection with you which is called Triporting. Most of my experiences with the astral police were Triporting experiences. There is a lot more I could say about this but I'm short on time.