Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-12-2010, 06:34 PM
Administrator
Every fiber of my being was invested in my lady and so I feel cast adrift.

How can I make myself more open for communication?
Will she be able to wait for me or will she have to progress so that when I get there she will be too far above me?
Will heaven really be our heaven?
Will we be able to cuddle and kiss and be as we were?
Will she speak and have the body I loved so well?

Hello HalfaMan

I too feel for one’s loss. I have been blessed now with 29 year’s with mine. TOO I am one to know that we are individual in whom we are. Yes he is me other half but too I am me. That is a hard thing to at times move into that place of self.
When we loose a LOVed one they are never truly lost to us, they are just in a different form it is all. They are but a thought away. TOO I so feel she does not want ye in this place of sorrow. I be sure she would want on to move from that place. Maybe not to a new mate for some that is never right, but not to be in a place of I want to be with ye. I so feel we all have our times to go. When we are called we go. Sad as that be we have interactions come to us for a time for us to grow and learn then we move on.

Ye do feel her trust me there. Look for very suttle things around ye. Can be a familiar fragrance that seems to come out of no where. A breeze across one’s face, that feels of a touch, a song that comes on that takes ye there to her, that does not seem to fit where one is at but its on. Little thing like that are sings a LOVe one is there.

She will be there for one yes. What goes forth I believe and feel is two fold. One be our Soul that is the essence that goes on to become new again in a new person. That is the part of us that has had many a lifetime. Then there is our Spirit that is US and I feel that stays us in our death. That is the part I as a Medium connect with. That is the essence that is us . If the LOVe was pure and it feels it was yes there will be a Heaven for ye.

Will there be physical touch….well not on the body level no, but very much so on the energy level that one becomes. When we go over we are made whole again. We have not with us the physical issues that took us over. Some say that the age is 30ish that one is. I not be sure on that one. One becomes energy without the physical body but the feeling are all there.

For self the best way is to move forward, ye are young still, and have a lot to learn on one’s path. Its hard and there will always be those feelings of loss and of sorrow, but one should never let them consume them. Never say never to a new friendship coming. We never replace one we cared for.

Best place to start ye have done….talking about it and getting it opened from ye some.

Lynn
Old 23-12-2010, 11:35 PM
HalfaMan

Thanks for that, was that channelled? I ask as the dialect intrigues me?
(no offence meant at all of course)

Here then my confusion comes back with regard to touch.

I do accept that when we pass to spirit we are no longer physical.
As we are just now.
However, what I had always understood and has been confirmed here is that when we are spirit we have a spirit body that is a perfect copy of our physical body.
So, when two spirit bodies touch each other then that touch is just as real as our physical touch here on earth.

Is that right?

Regards to all

Mike
Old 24-12-2010, 12:53 AM
Master
Not speaking for Lynn, HalfaMan, but I believe she is Irish.

Our etheric body is an exact parallel to the physical, but we have other higher, more subtle bodies that are less human in form as we rise. If your wife's spirit appears to you she may or may not be the way you knew her... but the love communion can be the same.

Xan

Old 24-12-2010, 01:21 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfaMan
Thanks for that, was that channelled? I ask as the dialect intrigues me?
(no offence meant at all of course)

Hello Mike

No not channelled as in I made the connection to one's mate. Too no offence taken just whom I be is all in the "odd" ( seen by some ) way words flow from me. In person I do not talk like that of course but from early year's have aways written that way. Where that comes from I am not full on sure.

Here then my confusion comes back with regard to touch.

I do accept that when we pass to spirit we are no longer physical.
As we are just now.
However, what I had always understood and has been confirmed here is that when we are spirit we have a spirit body that is a perfect copy of our physical body.
There is now way of "proving" anything I just go on what I feel and what I see when I work with Spirit. Yes the body is how we were. There are level to how I see them is all. It migt come down to how I need to for identification and verification. Too its always beautiful when one see's any Spirit.

So, when two spirit bodies touch each other then that touch is just as real as our physical touch here on earth.

From what I understand yes it is just as nice. Not long ago I was with a frined that passed on, and his mate was there with his Son and Mom and Dad to take him over. I felt the HUG he he and his wife had when he crossed. It was very real.
Is that right?

Regards to all

Mike

Its something we will all experience. Too its something that as yet has not been proven but to think that we LIVE and LOVe to just be nothing in death is a concept I could never embrace. From the age of 6 I have seen Spirits I would never want that to change. There was a time I did but not now.

I feel ye's loss hon, I turly do but ye are still in the living. So please find that place of peace and live that life to its fullest. I so feel she would want that for ye....seemed very much that way to want one to SMILE and be happy.

Lynn

Old 24-12-2010, 01:29 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

Our etheric body is an exact parallel to the physical, but we have other higher, more subtle bodies that are less human in form as we rise. If your wife's spirit appears to you she may or may not be the way you knew her... but the love communion can be the same.

Xan

Hello Xan

HMMM I am a mix of many different things. Yes Irish be a part of the line. I am an odd mix of Irish on the Mom's side and Scottish on the Dad's side. Add in the mix of past lives I have had an OMG just call me a "MUTT" or a Flag of Many Colours.

I too can embrace what Xan has said here. What matters is that LOVe that one feels. Ye will know. Its more a feeling that a seeing. For Mediums at times we are able to bring in their energy or they are able to give us the energy to SEE the body form. That pjysial that was .

Lynn
Old 24-12-2010, 01:31 AM
Master
No wonder I couldn't decide whether you were Irish or Scottish... ha ha.

Xan

Old 24-12-2010, 09:03 AM
HalfaMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

Xan

Oh :-(

Mike
Old 24-12-2010, 10:58 AM
HalfaMan

Let me at this point wish everyone a very Happy and Peaceful Christmas and all good luck in 2011.
If any would like to hear and see my wife doing what made her so happy please feel free to view her channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/sussexangel

Thanks

Mike
Old 24-12-2010, 08:31 PM
themaster

Hello Mike, :)

Interesting date of your post.. that is the day of the winter solstice/lunar eclipse.. got the feeling you were feeling the energy of that day.. even if not consciously

Quote:
To my disbelief and shock I lost my wife, soul mate and best friend to cancer August 09.
I don't mean to ruin it for you.. but death is never as shocking as we make out.. your wife's death sounds planned.. I think on some level you knew she was leaving even if you didn't recognize it "consciously"

I didn't recognize my grandma was leaving.. but I did say it was "okay" for her to go.. weirdly I got a tarot card fortune about it.. and then it did happen

(but that's my only experience with personal death recently)

Quote:
7 months later I lost mum to the same evil disease and that to has left me empty and now lost.

Nobody to really talk to anymore.
Let me say your not alone.. your surrounded by yourself.. every word, letter, is you.. your entire body is made of you.. and from on high your also not alone.. even if you can experience the illusion of "loneliness"

If you ever want to prove you’re not alone.. here's a simple experiment..

"say hello to the earth" and listen for the hello that comes back.. then try..

a archangel.. michael, gabriel, whoever

then try your wife or mom.. if your careful you will feel it.. :)

I also want to tell you that by my understanding.. a lot of us are being "alone" right now.. meaning.. we have no family or friends we can talk too.. we are losing relationships.. and some of this is on purpose.. so we can spend time focusing on ourselves.. and making ourselves better.. getting ourselves prepared for the transition/change that is coming/occurring :)

Quote:
My soul is screaming and my heart really is broken, such that I have had physical symptoms of a heart attack.
Your soul isn't screaming.. your soul loves you unconditionally do you feel that?

No your EGO or mental body is screaming.. it says.. "I don't want to be alone".. "this is not fair".. does that feel good to you?

I don't think it does.. I would tell it you’re not alone.. then try the experiment above

You will manifest "negative" physical symptoms if you don't BALANCE your ego.. if you want to continue in that direction you will receive more..
Quote:
I feel lost, so very alone and empty.
You and everyone else.. I can say, I feel somewhat the way you do.. :)

And I don't have a "wife" I lost to blame it on ;)

Quote:
For about three weeks after she passed there was a very strong presence here! this has now gone.
There have been little signs that I could say were her.
I have had three readings and while helpful I find it too hard that the easy way we communicated is now lost to me.
She's always around.. but if I were to "guess" your focus on that communication.. sounds more like "obsession"

Where your not living your life.. and maybe she realized it was not good for you to obsess on communicating to her.. life is about living.. not about crying over spilled milk.. this experience is supposed to be fun, rewarding.. I'd work on that aspect if I was you.. :)

Quote:
I don't sleep well, have constant nightmares and think about her every moment almost.
My teacher says that when we leave the body what we’re focusing on we come right back into.. (meaning if you went to sleep grumpy.. you wake up grumpy)

If I were you I'd focus energy thought into clearing myself.. this is a spiritual tool he offers to do that..

Imagine a rose about 18 inches in front of you.. and give it the command to "collect me up" (it will know when it's done) when it's done.. explode it into shards of light and see your energy coming back to you..

I would do that many times a night before sleep.. you might find doing that you stop having "nightmares" and have more balanced sleep.. because your balancing yourself out before sleep (also helps during the day too for balance)

How can I make myself more open for communication?

Be happy, be playful.. stop making your life focus someone who's dead and can't play the physical game anymore.. (least not right now.. a new game is coming where dead people may come alive again )

Will she be able to wait for me or will she have to progress so that when I get there she will be too far above me?

When you get there.. you will so happy and ego free this question will have little meaning.. know that you, she, I, all are love.. :)

To answer your question a second time.. know that time is a illusion.. and we only experience it "here" know in this very second she's actually still alive.. that's because 10 years ago.. is also right now :)

Will heaven really be our heaven?

The new game on the planet is to create.. heaven on earth.. if you'd stop kicking rocks about your missing partner.. and start working on you.. you could create "heaven on earth" right here.. death is optional :)

Will we be able to cuddle and kiss and be as we were?

Yes and no.. depends on if you choose to be "physical" which is a choice..

Will she speak and have the body I loved so well?

That's up to you and or her.. we can do anything we want too..

But you have to understand your asking this question as a human EGO.. that is pining for the thing you no longer have.. the truth is the future is so MUCH better then we can imagine.. that's the truth! :) (I would let go of "woe is me" and focus on being happy in the now)

To put it another way.. you'll have so much fun with her.. that questions of body type is immaterial.. and all EGO

Quote:
Thanks dear friends for any help and guidance you can give.
Your auto-magically welcome :)

Cheer up mike.. be easy on yourself.. try and do something fun/exciting everyday.. that's what your wife really wants for you.. if you don't believe me.. ask her yourself.. you will get the answer of yes..

I would like to share a piece of information with you about your wife.. it's my understanding to be in physical we split our soul into 11 pieces I believe.. and your wife’s sudden death sounds like the other parts of her soul were also being pulled out.. (when 1 goes they all have to go) that's what your description sounds like.. it can result in very sudden and quick deaths for people.. hope that helps :)
Old 24-12-2010, 08:53 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Cheer up mike.. be easy on yourself.. try and do something fun/exciting everyday.. that's what your wife really wants for you.. if you don't believe me.. ask her yourself.. you will get the answer of yes..

With the help of my support group and my own faith, I knew this to be true about my son (who passed away Valentine's Day earlier this year).

Quote:
The new game on the planet is to create.. heaven on earth.. if you'd stop kicking rocks about your missing partner.. and start working on you.. you could create "heaven on earth" right here.. death is optional :)

All I can say is ~ Beautiful! and thanks.

Quote:
Imagine a rose about 18 inches in front of you.. and give it the command to "collect me up" (it will know when it's done) when it's done.. explode it into shards of light and see your energy coming back to you..

That is so boss! It may be an old phrase/word, but that little exercise blows me away. So cool.

You've helped me immensely, knowing there's another human being who seems to understand this issue along the same lines I've come to understand it. Very comforting~