Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-12-2010, 11:06 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
It doesn't work this way for me. I have some problems that I should understand first and why they are happening to me. Yes believing that they are illusions helps to some extent but that's not enough.

Yes in fact I agree with you. But believing that miracle (that I am) is not very easy. You don't become perfect just by saying you are perfect. I have fears for example. Believing that I am perfect helps but is not enough. In addition, past errors are not self-forgiven by believing that I am perfect.

3dnow

In addition, past errors are not self-forgiven by believing that I am perfect.

Yes absolutely 3d

That's why we all need to love that Individual self In mind. Whilst we are carrying guilt's, resentments, angers within our Individual energy we cannot smell the essence of the rose.

Forgive that unique self - be - It illusionary or not.

You cannot disslove the illusions whilst carrying pain.

By Loving the self you will dissolve the illusion that there Is a self.

This has to be realized and not known to be so..

x daz x
Old 21-12-2010, 11:13 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I don't really want to continue on about this but what I can see is your trying to sell me something that doesn't exists, all I am doing is letting you know that what you are trying to sell is the very thing that is causing all this suffering. I don't have ownership of these things, yes they do arise but there not mine to own, I am not trying to sell anything, in fact I'm taking everything from you, but why do you cling to them ?.

lol robbie

You don't get me..at all

It's the letting go mate not the clinging too that I am speaking of.

It's to let go of everything that we are not - the guilt's the fears self identity or whatever

Self enquiry points to what Is needed to let go of. Most are not conscious to what needs to be let go of. Or what needs to be forgiven. All Is of mind I agree, but we are experiencing what we are In mind for a reason.

We have to work through all that we have created In mind for ourselves through this Individual experience.

x daz x
Old 21-12-2010, 11:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like

In addition, past errors are not self-forgiven by believing that I am perfect.

Yes absolutely 3d

That's why we all need to love that Individual self In mind. Whilst we are carrying guilt's, resentments, angers within our Individual energy we cannot smell the essence of the rose.

Forgive that unique self - be - It illusionary or not.

You cannot disslove the illusions whilst carrying pain.

By Loving the self you will dissolve the illusion that there Is a self.

This has to be realized and not known to be so..

x daz x

It must be condidered that this which is entails angers guilts and all nature of hangups, and it is not true these prevent the big love thingy.

The way it is now is the way it really is and the realization occurs in recognition of human imperfections as they are.

I think there is a difference between [self improvement/healing/spiritual developement] and self realization, because the realization happens now, not later after endless improvement.

The improvement/development is like the never ending journey, but the truth is not at the end of a road someplace, it goes with you and is as it is now.

Old 21-12-2010, 11:32 AM
Master
letting go is not easy because of a lifetime habit of clinging.

same way the involuntary stressing of our muscles make it very hard for us to simply relax.

or negative thoughts have its own energy and momentum, it is hard not to worry.
Old 21-12-2010, 11:46 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
It must be condidered that this which is entails angers guilts and all nature of hangups, and it is not true these prevent the big love thingy.

Hi Gem

and it is not true these prevent the big love thingy.

If you went out one evening - got drunk, started a fight, had a mad rush of anger, went home grabbed a gun, went back to the bar and shot dead everyone - could you "truly" love even the self Identity that we know to be gem let alone what you are?

Do you feel that there needs to be an element of forgiveness for yourself and those that were shot before that healing process could be completed and that flow of self - love restored?

multiply that by a dozen or so experiences per lifetime over millions of years.. How much guilt how much sorrow how much pain could there be potentially needing to be forgiven and to be let go of?

x daz x

Old 21-12-2010, 11:50 AM
Master
Just been reading the conversation on this thread, its been one of the major themes of dscussion of this forum throughout the year I think.

Its one thing to know that we are Love (or whatever other word we want to use) its another thing to ''actualize'' that. I am not going to begin to say that I have fully actualized that, I see and feel altered egoic patterns arise in 'me' still, I see and feel the need to defend positions arise, I see and feel irritation and frustration, anxiety and stress sometimes.

I think my understanding of how the process of actualization works is fairly clear and I do think a clear understanding is helpful, but in the end, no understanding in the world is going to enable me to release my attachments until those very attachments are under threat. But these days I'm fairly at peace and at ease with allowing the process of releasing to unfold according to Divine Timing and Divine Will. In the meantime, I will continue to forgive when Im angry, find the gift when I am sulking, trust when I am anxious, allow when I am sad, and follow my bliss the rest of the time. If I notice a pattern of fearful behaviour repeating itself I may delve a little deeper and clear the pattern at a subconscious level, but apart from that, for me, its just a case of getting on with the business of Life as joyfully, happily and peacefully as I can.

Last edited by andrew g : 21-12-2010 at 12:08 PM.
Old 21-12-2010, 11:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
The improvement/development is like the never ending journey, but the truth is not at the end of a road someplace, it goes with you and is as it is now.

Would you agree Gem that there is always more [of] truth to be revealed, which will indeed be revealed ultimately, with every new breath we take. There is evidence everywhere of believing that we have experienced 'it all' ... we can so easily get stuck on that treadmill of realization and try to make it fit every new experience we encounter ... I realize a little goes a long way however humans tend to flog things to death lol
Old 21-12-2010, 12:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Would you agree Gem that there is always more [of] truth to be revealed, which will indeed be revealed ultimately, with every new breath we take. There is evidence everywhere of believing that we have experienced 'it all' ... we can so easily get stuck on that treadmill of realization and try to make it fit every new experience we encounter ... I realize a little goes a long way however humans tend to flog things to death lol

I resonate with that Kate. I would say that being at peace is about being constantly open to new understandings. Of which there always will be new ones.
Old 21-12-2010, 12:09 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid

same way the involuntary stressing of our muscles make it very hard for us to simply relax.

or negative thoughts have its own energy and momentum, it is hard not to worry.

I agree Hybrid - letting go of such things is flippin hard and can take a collective of many efforts over many lifetimes.

How have you or how would you go about letting go of guilts and resentments for example If you don't mind me asking?

x daz x
Old 21-12-2010, 12:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi Gem

and it is not true these prevent the big love thingy.

If you went out one evening - got drunk, started a fight, had a mad rush of anger, went home grabbed a gun, went back to the bar and shot dead everyone - could you "truly" love even the self Identity that we know to be gem let alone what you are?

Do you feel that there needs to be an element of forgiveness for yourself and those that were shot before that healing process could be completed and that flow of self - love restored?

multiply that by a dozen or so experiences per lifetime over millions of years.. How much guilt how much sorrow how much pain could there be potentially needing to be forgiven and to be let go of?

x daz x

I'm mental, and I hurt people when I get mad, but I don't use that as an excuse and I can punch them in the throat while I love them, like a lion tears out that of a deer, deviod of hatreds, enacting what is his nature.

And yourself, not at all benign, as you are forced into this ecomony that is rife with hurt, and when you buy that shirt in the big ol dept. store you know there's a slave child somewhere who enables such an unbelievable bargain, yet not one shred of hatred is in you.

It is not the budens that one has as his own life issues, have you considered people are unable to accept them, unable.

I'm putting it straight right now... improvement forgiveness and healing is wonderfully prudent and a clear intention to do so is requisite, but self knowing can know they are there and know there more secreted and that's the way it is, the greater consciousness loves no less and these do not prevent it.