Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-07-2014, 09:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium
yes I know and agree, i used to practice forming the communication willfully to control every aspect of reality. `the communication you intend is the communication you receive`. But then that is my intent and will and not the other energy generating being present in reality as they are, being themselves. being in reality that i create myself for a very long time, as well as learning to co-create realities, left me seeking other energy generating beings like myself, with free will. TO impose my will is to effect the reality and alter it into my way, which i can do easily, and have done for many years. But to not effect the world and allow thing to be as they are without any willfull control or force on my part is something i am now mastering. To let people be and react as they themselves would.

muy bueno , si
Old 21-07-2014, 09:32 AM
Master
Quote:
left me seeking other energy generating beings like myself
Okay, so now I get it. This thread isn't about you wanting fixing the world. This is about you explaining your connection with energy-generating beings... from some other dimension I assume (?). You've identified life as miraculous, and I see in another thread you understand the difference between mundane intellectualism and pure consciousness. So you're definitely on the correct road, regardless of who and what you've been communicating with. Me, I stopped worrying about the rest of humanity two decades ago, and focused on my own self-development. If you want to help affect change, that's the way.
Old 21-07-2014, 09:39 AM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Okay, so now I get it. This thread isn't about you wanting fixing the world. This is about you explaining your connection with energy-generating beings... from some other dimension I assume (?). You've identified life as miraculous, and I see in another thread you understand the difference between mundane intellectualism and pure consciousness. So you're definitely on the correct road, regardless of who and what you've been communicating with. Me, I stopped worrying about the rest of humanity two decades ago, and focused on my own self-development. If you want to help affect change, that's the way.

I did that too, as i stated in the OP, i had eft the world behind to seek my power and ability, my own way and spiritual development so not to be hindered or brought down by humanity or onto humanities way. But alas I return to my OP again to say that i wanted to show my friends and family the wonderous things I have found and can do, as well as teach them how to do these things, and so returned. I learned to not harm myself with destructive knowledge and when i see my friends and family and people i love unknowingly hurting themselves I want to help show then that they do not need to hurt themselves. You said that was psychotic which i can not understand how my love for my fellow man is really psychotic tendencies in disguise, That is just not true in my case.
Old 21-07-2014, 09:55 AM
somnium

Quote:

And that points to another problem you are doing, you make judgements about me without before knowing me. just as you judge all people less then jesus, or ascended beings. I have ascended this reality many times, and at times it was difficult to even return. I could not even travel to the same cities on the earth that earthlings speak of, because i always entered into another higher reality every time. because my higher awareness leads me there instead. Which is why I am also mastering entering into other people`s world`s or perceptions of existence without entering into my own. I can do it know finally, but it is very hard for me not to veer off somewhere in infinity to find the person i am visiting in any dimension i want them to be in, as opposed to the dimension where they were existing before i left, if you can understand that.
Old 21-07-2014, 10:47 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Well i have to disagree here, i have seen some pretty aware states of reality where the awareness is so pure that you even see into people`s minds and attentions to see exactly the awareness they have within them and how it formed. To the point of even seeing someone`s consciousness with your own eyes, and attention.

There is a common term where only the individual knows themselves at the heart of anything, but for sure it's possible for one's awareness to encapsulate another's and in that respect it is possible to understand where another's coming from . I suppose it's how deep the rabbit hole goes in relation to why one is aware of what they are and why one behaves in the away that they do .

Having access to the innermost information of another is rare, as rare as a clean pig in mud is .. but some no doubt have such access .

x daz x
Old 21-07-2014, 10:48 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Given Jesus was a god-realized human being and ascended master who united with Pure Consciousness, I'm going to suggest he had the Curriculum Vitae to actually speak on behalf of all humanity. Unlike the rest of us.

Well yes Jesus had his act together for sure and he had the tools in his locker . There are others that have there act together also and have plenty of tools at their disposal . There are many on this planet that are helping others in many ways . Some are helping lift the veil or are loosening the chains that bind and blind people from there very selves .

If someone recognises or realizes there potential or purpose that reflects such an awareness then all is good . There is only the need to shoot the messenger within self reflection . Some want to shoot them down, some want to applaud them, some have no thoughts on the matter either way .

It's interesting why one reacts in the way that they do . There will be a reason for why one reacts in the way that they do .

x daz x
Old 21-07-2014, 11:34 AM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
There is a common term where only the individual knows themselves at the heart of anything, but for sure it's possible for one's awareness to encapsulate another's and in that respect it is possible to understand where another's coming from . I suppose it's how deep the rabbit hole goes in relation to why one is aware of what they are and why one behaves in the away that they do .

Having access to the innermost information of another is rare, as rare as a clean pig in mud is .. but some no doubt have such access .

x daz x

It is not always rare Daz. I have found that my own judgements of people placed me within the blind dimension, yet when i realized this i let go of my past awareness to allow a new dimension to unfold, freeing the energy and will within my old perception to form new awareness of people and judgements of people. In this way I found an entire world of beings of pure awareness that could see everythign within me and others clearly. I enter into this alien dimension very often, it is amazing. A state of pure telepathic existence. Now it can seem paradoxical for me to complain about the lower awareness of average people and then say to you that you can release this form, but the dimension where veryone is pure awareness was not the home I left, the earth where my family and friends as I knew them existed and so i returned.
Old 21-07-2014, 11:54 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
That`s a very positive outlook and I can relate, but my biggest success in life is that i never accept that there is something i can not change. I have made great changes in this world on earth, and most would not believe them if i told of them, but I have done them because i believe ... no I know that I can do anything. You can too!!

I believe in myself regardless of feeling and seeing the nature of the world around me. In being open about how it all feels, I don't allow those feelings to stop me living and doing what I want to do. I just make sure I don't bottle them up and want to unplug from the world again like I did growing up.

If your connected and feel a sense of purpose and achieving, I have to wonder why you let the rest of the world over ride your own sense of purpose. Sometimes redirecting oneself is what the message in others denying you and themselves is calling you to do. Redirecting yourself and channelling into something that you can be of positive service to.
Old 21-07-2014, 12:04 PM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
I believe in myself regardless of feeling and seeing the nature of the world around me. In being open about how it all feels, I don't allow those feelings to stop me living and doing what I want to do. I just make sure I don't bottle them up and want to unplug from the world again like I did growing up.

If your connected and feel a sense of purpose and achieving, I have to wonder why you let the rest of the world over ride your own sense of purpose. Sometimes redirecting oneself is what the message in others denying you and themselves is calling you to do. Redirecting yourself and channelling into something that you can be of positive service to.

Yeah I let them get me down sometimes. I want to be accepted and loved. Like all i think. When i connect to people`s consciousness I can get negative energies and i do not like it sometimes. I often do not connect on this level anymore when dealing with negative people. I can carry this energy with me sometimes even way after i experience it. Not always but sometimes. I am working on letting go more.

But when i feel the purpose to help someone and free them, to heal them, and see that many do not want help, or are closed to it, it can disconnect me from that purpose because I ask myself why bother helping people when they treat you like trash for helping them and attack you for it. Or lock you up. And so i question whether to help or to leave. But sure some want the help for sure, and are open to it, and so i guess I should focus on the willing ones.
Old 21-07-2014, 12:26 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Yeah I let them get me down sometimes. I want to be accepted and loved. Like all i think. When i connect to people`s consciousness I can get negative energies and i do not like it sometimes. I often do not connect on this level anymore when dealing with negative people. I can carry this energy with me sometimes even way after i experience it. Not always but sometimes. I am working on letting go more.

But when i feel the purpose to help someone and free them, to heal them, and see that many do not want help, or are closed to it, it can disconnect me from that purpose because I ask myself why bother helping people when they treat you like trash for helping them and attack you for it. Or lock you up. And so i question whether to help or to leave. But sure some want the help for sure, and are open to it, and so i guess I should focus on the willing ones.

I have to wonder why you stuck in a cycle of giving and receiving in this way. It seems to me that you own alignment has in some way created this reality so you let go of something that is blocking you reaching those who actually need and care for your help. All this in a way where your actually feeling acknowledged and accepted in a greater manner than you seem to be doing now..

What exactly do you do in the helping of others?