Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 30-11-2013, 07:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar
The Platonic Solids correlation to planetary orbits is wishful thinking ; any
closeness is coincidental simply and exactly because planetary systems don't care about geometry. There are far too many variables in the formation of star /planet systems and , well, they form according to random collisions and conglomerations of debris. The discovery of a wildly varying array of platens and orbits in other star systems drives this reality home.

People here were working with limited data (one star system) and a limited understanding of cosmology and astronomy , and their sometimes primitive ideas just didn't jive with reality in that particular case.

I can recommend
'Sacred Geometry Design Sourcebook' Universal Dimensional Patterns , by Bruce Rawles
"200 full-page graphic templates with over 1300 variations based on the ancient art/science of Sacred Geometry "

Tons and tons of drawings plus nice fold-up patterns for the 5 Platonic Solids, the 13 Archimedian Solids (18 convex solids) , Kepler Poinsot Solids , and other goodies; great stuff !

I'm not so sure they're that far off, Dar. My understanding has always been that humankind (or any 3D creations) have innate in their creation an "adherence" to Sacred Geometry fundamentals. But, because of our slow-vibrational being, the pure shapes rarely occur.

It's like a salt crystal. It is based on the cube, but in "real life" they are rarely perfect. http://healthfreedoms.org/files/2009...lt-crystal.jpg

But as far as the orbits of star systems, I'm sure they begin as Sacred Shapes (because that order is part of their Creator)--so circular, oval, etc. But there are many "choices" made and many variables, as you say, which change the ideal to a real-world pattern that is not exactly "perfect". It's the "made in the image of" idea from religion.

Lora
Old 30-11-2013, 08:25 PM
Master
Loopy--

You might find this page interesting. The other pages about Sacred Alphabets seemed to refer to Hebrew or Aramaic and other languages in which the religious texts were written.

There was one link that dealt with the idea that the Hebrew alphabet was designed so that each character had an innate meaning in itself, and then with other letters became more complex, but building on each of the letters.

But this page was the most interesting in that it tied Sacred Geometry with Sacred Alphabet. This person says that Sacred Geometry is any shape that elicits an emotion from us. And then he (?) goes on to say that it was said that the actual shapes of the alphabet can be meditated on. Groups of them of three or less can elicit different states of mind. I was gonna post the whole page, but I won't take up all that time. HEre is the link:

http://www.andrewsadock.com/sacred-g...red-alphabets/

Happy hunting!

Lora

P.S. "Simply described, specific external cues innately reprogram the subconscious mind and energetic template." He randomly chose a letter and meditated on it, visualizing it in the lower tan tien (abdominal area) and he became calm. The letter he chose (beit or B) had a meaning implying calmness, if I read correctly.
Old 30-11-2013, 10:27 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Awww cool stuff court, I get ya! Is it a kind of brand new subject to you to then? Ive not had so much time lately to read into it, but what I have has been pretty amazing. What do you feel about it all so far?
Hey Kathleen, im going to ask for some books for xmas me think!
Its nice to look into a subject that feels new despite how long its really been out there.
Keep the thoughts coming :)
Loopy :)

yes i am very new to the idea of it, though i am keen to learn more! i believe it is an interesting subject that has a lot of depth to it, but i am still eager to delve into it
Old 04-12-2013, 10:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Loopy--

You might find this page interesting. The other pages about Sacred Alphabets seemed to refer to Hebrew or Aramaic and other languages in which the religious texts were written.

There was one link that dealt with the idea that the Hebrew alphabet was designed so that each character had an innate meaning in itself, and then with other letters became more complex, but building on each of the letters.

But this page was the most interesting in that it tied Sacred Geometry with Sacred Alphabet. This person says that Sacred Geometry is any shape that elicits an emotion from us. And then he (?) goes on to say that it was said that the actual shapes of the alphabet can be meditated on. Groups of them of three or less can elicit different states of mind. I was gonna post the whole page, but I won't take up all that time. HEre is the link:

http://www.andrewsadock.com/sacred-g...red-alphabets/

Happy hunting!

Lora

P.S. "Simply described, specific external cues innately reprogram the subconscious mind and energetic template." He randomly chose a letter and meditated on it, visualizing it in the lower tan tien (abdominal area) and he became calm. The letter he chose (beit or B) had a meaning implying calmness, if I read correctly.

Great minds and all that Lora This was the 2nd site I found regarding the alphabet and geometry funny enough, and I did find it most helpful and also played a massive link into finding the following site...
http://sphereheals.wordpress.com/201...script-part-6/
I really LIKE this site to, and I spent some time looking up the individual letters from H)eart(H, proved quite interesting, am thinking bout trying some work with these before I sleep, might sort my dreams out to as a double whammy!
Thankyou for thinking of me with that site and linking it up here, your a star :)

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 04-12-2013, 10:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by couuurtp
yes i am very new to the idea of it, though i am keen to learn more! i believe it is an interesting subject that has a lot of depth to it, but i am still eager to delve into it

Hey court, so hows it all going with it? Had anymore experiences?
:)
Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 04-12-2013, 02:29 PM
Experiencer
Not recently! My journey is leading me in so many directions I hardly have time to focus on one :( But the night of Thanksgiving I was having terrible digestion issues..I'm also in kundalini so my solar plexus felt like it was sucking in my stomach. During this time though my third eye was a tinge bit stronger (strangely) and I was seeing bright specks of light and an outline of what I think was a spirit in my room. Anyway, haha, whenever I closed my eyes I saw a multitude of 3D geometric figures..mostly triangular and square shaped..there were all moving in a fluid motion and the figure outlines were bright neon green on a black background. I have no understanding of this but it was an interesting experience nonetheless!
Old 04-12-2013, 03:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Great minds and all that Lora This was the 2nd site I found regarding the alphabet and geometry funny enough, and I did find it most helpful and also played a massive link into finding the following site...
http://sphereheals.wordpress.com/201...script-part-6/
I really LIKE this site to, and I spent some time looking up the individual letters from H)eart(H, proved quite interesting, am thinking bout trying some work with these before I sleep, might sort my dreams out to as a double whammy!
Thankyou for thinking of me with that site and linking it up here, your a star :)

Loopy

Loop--

That is an interesting site. And H tying to Jacob's Ladder. I was just going back through a journal looking for something and ran across a dream I had where the song "Jacob's Ladder" was in the background ("We are climbing Jacob's Ladder, Jacob's Ladder, ....Soldiers of the cross."). I forget what the rest of the dream was about. (?--Maybe I should look up again!).

These make sense. I think one could use whatever alphabet they wanted and derive something useful from it--either how it is pronounced or how the letter looks and what emotion that brings up. It might take quite a bit of experimentation, though!

Lora