Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 05-10-2013, 08:05 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
I totally agree with you linen. Especially the part "I take full responsibility for me." It is totally my responsibility to walk my path and live my life and not blame others for my shortcomings. If I walk to the edge of a cliff, stop to admire the view, and slip and get myself killed, it's no one's fault but mine. There was a choice to be made, and I made a bad one.

Each of us have that responsibility, each of us "make our own reality." We do not, however, cause everything that goes on around us, as there are thousands of other people "making their own reality" and these realities have to co-exist. My reality can't override someone else's unless they let it.

That last sentance, say it again to yourself....
Now how can anyone be a victim if that's true?
Old 05-10-2013, 09:14 PM
Experiencer

Blue tiger "What of those who were in the World Trade Center when it fell? Clearly they must bear the blame for it. Not the extremists, not the terrorists, but those who perished are to blame...

I'm sorry, that is hogwash."

Blue tiger "there are thousands of other people "making their own reality" and these realities have to co-exist. My reality can't override someone else's unless they let it."

These two quotes are contradictory because if you can't override someone else's reality you can't abuse them unless they choose to create that experience. Otherwise you'd have overridden their choice.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:40 AM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo
Blue tiger "What of those who were in the World Trade Center when it fell? Clearly they must bear the blame for it. Not the extremists, not the terrorists, but those who perished are to blame...

I'm sorry, that is hogwash."

Blue tiger "there are thousands of other people "making their own reality" and these realities have to co-exist. My reality can't override someone else's unless they let it."

These two quotes are contradictory because if you can't override someone else's reality you can't abuse them unless they choose to create that experience. Otherwise you'd have overridden their choice.
To use your own phrase - Hogwash.

What you say implies that the victims at the world trade centre must have let someone else's will override theirs. In other words they agreed to it.

What you say cannot be true. It makes no sense and relies on "karma" and pre-life choices to make it work. Any theory which relies on another theory to plug the gaps is faulty.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecthalion
Any theory which relies on another theory to plug the gaps is faulty.

I like that statement. Never thought of it before. But it makes sense. A theory should stand on its own.
Old 06-10-2013, 04:20 PM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I like that statement. Never thought of it before. But it makes sense. A theory should stand on its own.
Thank you Linen.

Either we choose our own reality by our thoughts or
Karma/pre-birth choice make our reality.

They can't both be true.
Old 06-10-2013, 04:52 PM
somnium

All things live and all things die. It is an agreement all of life has with time itself. There is no choice that can override this fate. It is the balance of creation and destruction. All things come to be, yes, and yet all things come to pass as well. It is for good reason. Time, potential, becomes complete in the process. It fills out to reach all points of time, and is recollected again to begin a new journey. It is our goal upon reaching this journey's end to become one with all things. To become all things simultaneously. It is then at that point where our true choice is realized in completeness. The choice is born form all possibilities existing all at once. To choose with endless choice.
Old 06-10-2013, 06:22 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecthalion
Thank you Linen.

Either we choose our own reality by our thoughts or
Karma/pre-birth choice make our reality.

They can't both be true.

Creating a plan before birth and creating your life after birth are not two different things!!!

A plan can be stuck to or changed here and there, always freewill as I said.
Old 06-10-2013, 06:25 PM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo
Creating a plan before birth and creating your life after birth are not two different things!!!
yes they are, it means that in this life is pre-chosen, removing your choice in this life to a previous state. BIG difference.
Old 06-10-2013, 06:29 PM
Experiencer

THERE IS ALWAYS FREEWILL
Old 06-10-2013, 06:32 PM
Experiencer

Like plans to build a home, can start building and then decide to change something..