Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 26-01-2014, 01:01 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I am well, always.
Of cause your guide are always angelic, angelics are only guides for their own.
And angelics look after their own.
I come across many, who on their first "missions" to a planet get drawn into the energies on the planet and find it difficult to leave when they needed to.
Discernment and dispassion are my greatest attributes. They ensure, I can do my work the way I was meant to. And leave when the work is done.
Disabilities are often used in first missions as a grounding tool. You can view it as that if you like.

Hallelujah

Rah nam

Perhaps you could give me some tips in learning to disengage. I find it very difficult to do. Not so much physically disengaging. It is more emotional for me. It is almost as though I remain connected even after I decide enough is enough.

It is interesting you said physical ailments occur in "first missions". Could you elaborate on this? Do you mean this is my first go at having this life of service to others? Intuitively, it is my understanding this is my first life I am aware of my purpose? Maybe I am a slow learner. Any thoughts you have would be received warmly

Thanks for your insight Rah nam - much appreciated.
Old 23-04-2014, 12:56 AM
movedbyu

Arcturian. and proud :) definitely some time spent in faerie and the Pleiades as well. this is all I am aware of at the moment. i'm sure more will unfold throughout further awakening..
Old 28-04-2014, 11:37 PM
Deactivated Account
There are a lot of Arcturians, Pleidians, Sirians and Orions.
Since I made this I found out a little more. I'm Vegan and Sirian..
Orion I'm not sure..
Old 29-04-2014, 04:23 AM
Hybrid84

My origin is Lyra, Vega I am going back soon can't wait.
Old 29-04-2014, 08:06 PM
Deactivated Account
How do you know you are going back soon?
Do you mean in an OBE, Astral Projection, Lucid,, or after life?
Old 30-04-2014, 01:11 AM
Hybrid84

I have already had Lucid dreams but I know that I will be leaving this body and going back "Astral Teleportation". I don't really know what's going to happen to him one I am gone.
Old 02-06-2014, 12:36 PM
elisi

my ancestors say we (the cherokee) come from the pleaides.
Old 02-06-2014, 11:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperVI
Perhaps you could give me some tips in learning to disengage. I find it very difficult to do. Not so much physically disengaging. It is more emotional for me. It is almost as though I remain connected even after I decide enough is enough.

It is interesting you said physical ailments occur in "first missions". Could you elaborate on this? Do you mean this is my first go at having this life of service to others? Intuitively, it is my understanding this is my first life I am aware of my purpose? Maybe I am a slow learner. Any thoughts you have would be received warmly

Thanks for your insight Rah nam - much appreciated.

Sorry I never saw your comment, and questions.
One can try to build walls around oneself, as so many do who work, lets say in the health industry, but this works only for a wile, or some years.
At some point even the strongest walls start crumbling.
Everything takes practice, and with dispassion, it is not any different.
First one has to become aware, which you obviously are. Perhaps try to see life as a spectator, standing behind the short wall, and view everything, without engaging emotionally, not even commenting, not physically, and not in your mind. Just view it. If you start commenting, even in your mind as you go through you day, and become aware of it, just let go, without comment, or blame. No skill is learned in a day. But you might find, over time your thought processes will change. Emotion will change, or flatten out.

According to what I am getting, yes this is your first assignment after your ascension, and you are doing well, you are aware and awake, and are within the perimeter you set yourself for this life.
Any ailment we have to endure are due to the heavy distortions on this planet. It's not unlike a native, who never encountered an industrial society, and is taken out of his environment to a city. It is very likely he will become sick very quickly.
Old 18-06-2014, 07:30 AM
LeoJeo

I'm not positive, but everything in my life seems to point towards me being a Sirian Starseed.
Old 15-07-2014, 02:01 PM
RAMMSTein

orion.. but im still curios how some of these people put two of them!?

really? or what? how does that function?