Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 07-06-2014, 09:33 AM
Deborah

When I was living in Switzerland years ago I decided to come home to the states and surprise my family & friends. My first day back in the states I called a friend who didn't seem at all surprised that I was back. When I asked her why not she said that she had seen and spoken to me the day before at a gas station. I laughed and said 'yeah, sure'. She insisted that she had spoken with me and even called her husband to the phone to confirm it.

My first day back in Switzerland I was walking home from the train station and ran into some friends who love America. We chatted a bit and I asked if they wanted to hear about my trip. They both stared at me and said that they had seen me YESTERDAY and that I had already told them about it.

I have also had an incident where a friend of mine was in the hospital scheduled for surgery. Just before he was due to be operated on I saw him walking up the street! There is no doubt in my mind that it was him.

I don't know what to make of these incidences. Can anyone shed some light on this? I would love to be able to do this consciously, just have no idea where to begin. It would certainly save on airfare!
Old 08-06-2015, 09:28 AM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lily of the valley
Hello everyone,
I have been reading various posts on this thread and finally summed up the courage to tell my story, not a fancy one, but interesting and mind boggling for ME. About a year ago, my husband and I along with our two boys were having coffee in a beautiful cafe overlooking the sea(not relevant, but it was a pretty site ) The country in which I live has ordered that all its tax paying citizens to accumulate every single expense receipt and hand it in when tax season rolls around!!!! Anyway, we summoned the waiter for our tab, paid the bill and the waiter returned and handed me the receipt. At that time, I unzipped a small compartment, only about 2 inches deep, on the side of my purse in which I intended to put the receipt. As I was inserting the receipt in my purse, I had this overwhelming feeling the receipt has dropped into another demension.....it was almost frightening at the moment because I knew it was happening but I couldn't stop it. I closed the zipper and told my husband the receipt is gone!! He looked at me like I was crazy, but I insisted. He had me unzip my purse then and there to get the receipt, and realized that it was true....it just vanished. Of course the boys thought of everything possible that I might have done to lose it ( they think they're always right), but nothing. I couldn't shake that feeling of entering another dimension, its really hard to expalin, I even saw "the space" in my mind. Even when we got home, I cotinued to look for the receipt, but never found it. I do believe there are parallel universes, I just can't quite put it in words yet. Thanks for reading.

hi weid thns lk ths hapens 2 us

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 12-04-2016, 09:56 AM
Pathfinder

I like to share with you its a beautiful plant and many plant and flower lovers like it. I have seen this plan in my free time in my NYC tour and Lily of the valley has been used in weddings of my father. Can anyone like to share with me its beautiful image.
Old 14-04-2016, 03:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomami
I like to share with you its a beautiful plant and many plant and flower lovers like it. I have seen this plan in my free time in my NYC tour and Lily of the valley has been used in weddings of my father. Can anyone like to share with me its beautiful image.

here's a pic:

Old 14-04-2016, 11:21 PM
Master
Great thread and very timely!!

Agree w/CrystalSong...this sort of thing happens.
And it happens more often now to more ppl than ever.
It's becoming more noticeable when big "bumps" occur, but I agree small ones can happen to individuals at any time.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 16-04-2016, 11:15 AM
Pathfinder

H:O:R:A:C:E! I like to say that thanks for giving me its a beautiful image and I like to say that this flower has really incurable beauty. so Once again thanks for sharing with me. I like it....:)
Old 04-05-2016, 10:42 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

tomami, You say right. Member has shared nice information about it. Well dude, No doubt that NYC is a home of great attractions. It is famous for many attractions like; Niagara Falls, Central park and Empire State Building.
Old 14-05-2016, 08:34 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

I am going to agree with both of you. All the members of this thread shared really nice information. There is no doubt New York is once promising destination in all over the world. which attraction names you have shared in your post, all of these attractions are the famous attractions of New York.
Old 16-05-2016, 07:11 AM
Pathfinder

Great you have running her good discussion about this city. I like to share with all of you guys I am a big lover to go for travelling point of view New York. I hope in my future life I will go there again and again in my life or future life.
Old 17-05-2016, 11:49 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

I am glad to come to knwo that youa re a big lover of New York. Would ypou like to share with me those places names which are your favorite in this destiantion. I am waiting for your fast repy.