Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-09-2011, 05:14 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Hi to you all! I just had to comment and thank you all because this conversation you have had here just made my day. And especially Modmystic, when you said "when I heard his voice it resonated within me at the deepest level. I am still hypnotized simply by listening to him speak.", that made me feel so light, because that happens to me too every time I hear the voice of that someone who I think is my twin soul <3 Thank you all!!
Old 18-09-2011, 01:43 AM
AAMichael

What I experience Is when I watch there's a celebrity that I will pay extra attention or suddenly they will look at me??? LOL I'm not hallucinating.

Old 18-09-2011, 11:50 PM
Asmallface

I'm glad someone brought this up. A few years ago, I had this experience for 2 years. I had at least one or two dreams about this person a week. He is very famous. I decided to look up more information about him, and that's when I realised similarities. It freaked me out at first but I knew he was just there to help me through a very rough time in my life. So I'm glad I'm not alone in this. Right now I feel someone else hanging around a bit, he's pretty popular too. But I fancy this one ahahah. My sister explained to me maybe it's because I'm somehow bringing them closer to me? Who knows? lol But it's very interesting. There's people out there that will think we are insane. But what they don't realise is celebrities are like people hah. So it doesn't matter if the spirit guiding you is someone that was famous or a regular joe.
Old 19-09-2011, 12:24 AM
waitingformylifetochange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmallface
I'm glad someone brought this up. A few years ago, I had this experience for 2 years. I had at least one or two dreams about this person a week. He is very famous. I decided to look up more information about him, and that's when I realised similarities. It freaked me out at first but I knew he was just there to help me through a very rough time in my life. So I'm glad I'm not alone in this. Right now I feel someone else hanging around a bit, he's pretty popular too. But I fancy this one ahahah. My sister explained to me maybe it's because I'm somehow bringing them closer to me? Who knows? lol But it's very interesting. There's people out there that will think we are insane. But what they don't realise is celebrities are like people hah. So it doesn't matter if the spirit guiding you is someone that was famous or a regular joe.

Celebrities are people too. They have souls just like us, and if you are connecting to the soul and not the fame or the idea of being a rockstar's wife or whatever, then you're not crazy.
Old 19-09-2011, 08:59 AM
Anna

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingformylifetochange
Celebrities are people too. They have souls just like us, and if you are connecting to the soul and not the fame or the idea of being a rockstar's wife or whatever, then you're not crazy.

I agree. In my case, my TF's fame was just the means by which I came to be drawn to him. I wouldn't care if he was a dustman, an architect or whatever. It is definitely a soul connection. I love him not his fame. He was a lovely man (he's now in spirit) and I feel very blessed. I hope I can honour him by living the best possible life that I can.
LOL
Anna
x
Old 22-09-2011, 10:42 AM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna
I agree. In my case, my TF's fame was just the means by which I came to be drawn to him. I wouldn't care if he was a dustman, an architect or whatever. It is definitely a soul connection. I love him not his fame. He was a lovely man (he's now in spirit) and I feel very blessed. I hope I can honour him by living the best possible life that I can.
LOL
Anna
x

Anna, I love how you said In my case, my TF's fame was just the means by which I came to be drawn to him. I wouldn't care if he was a dustman, an architect or whatever. I can so relate to that!
Old 04-10-2011, 04:09 AM
truther

I wonder why I keep feeling the spirit of a celebrity at night. She came to me last night as I was dreaming of who I thought was my twin and she said I thought you were my twin flame who are you with? I wouldn't answer her because I didn't want to upset my twin flame. This happened in the middle of the night. I was dreaming her. Weird thing is I can't be sure if the woman I dreamt of is my twin or if she is dead or alive. Because the spirit that says she's alive says she's with a man named johnny who is jealous of us?? makes no sense. Though everything else does but the spirit says she loves me unconditionally. So she lives in NY and so does the celebrity. And I would stumble on hearing about and doing things of this celebrity. Like listening to her music at the music store which would give me pain!!! Btw her album sounds pretty painful. Then going to see her in concert without being much of a fan but loving her music later. I felt chemistry at the front row and she pretty much checked me out. Couldn't help the twinkle in my eye. Then dreaming of her after the concert a few times. Also hearing an interview after i turned on the radio station in my car which I hardly ever do but what I remember was that she is a romantic. Very strange. I think she may be more of a messenger of some sort I am having all sorts of doubts of my twin they are not in my city or I am just out of reach. However if something happens to me in the future then this is some likely stuff. Maybe its her cause according to my astro chart I am supposed to love or be with a foreigner or someone of foreign descent. She fits the bill. But I wonder about this other spirit/alive person she seriously drives me crazy I don't even know her name but I connect with her. This is soooooo soooo crazy. I wish we were both monogamous but apparently she isn't and it makes me want to leave this energy exchange and telepathic talk if it is even happening (i know it is Im in denial cause im hurt).
Old 04-10-2011, 09:37 PM
truther

Quote:
Originally Posted by truther
I wonder why I keep feeling the spirit of a celebrity at night. She came to me last night as I was dreaming of who I thought was my twin and she said I thought you were my twin flame who are you with? I wouldn't answer her because I didn't want to upset my twin flame. This happened in the middle of the night. I was dreaming her. Weird thing is I can't be sure if the woman I dreamt of is my twin or if she is dead or alive. Because the spirit that says she's alive says she's with a man named johnny who is jealous of us?? makes no sense. Though everything else does but the spirit says she loves me unconditionally. So she lives in NY and so does the celebrity. And I would stumble on hearing about and doing things of this celebrity. Like listening to her music at the music store which would give me pain!!! Btw her album sounds pretty painful. Then going to see her in concert without being much of a fan but loving her music later. I felt chemistry at the front row and she pretty much checked me out. Couldn't help the twinkle in my eye. Then dreaming of her after the concert a few times. Also hearing an interview after i turned on the radio station in my car which I hardly ever do but what I remember was that she is a romantic. Very strange. I think she may be more of a messenger of some sort I am having all sorts of doubts of my twin they are not in my city or I am just out of reach. However if something happens to me in the future then this is some likely stuff. Maybe its her cause according to my astro chart I am supposed to love or be with a foreigner or someone of foreign descent. She fits the bill. But I wonder about this other spirit/alive person she seriously drives me crazy I don't even know her name but I connect with her. This is soooooo soooo crazy. I wish we were both monogamous but apparently she isn't and it makes me want to leave this energy exchange and telepathic talk if it is even happening (i know it is Im in denial cause im hurt).

Could anyone care to comment on my experience? Also I have let this connection of this particular soul that drives me crazy go indefinitely and she understands and well thank god.
Old 04-10-2011, 10:22 PM
Master

Truther, you could be having a spiritual connection to this celebrity. I know of a few women who have had this with male celebrities. I have yet to hear from a man who had it with a woman, but it's totally likely.

Usually, these experiences are to learn about ourselves. It basically works by studying the celebrity and learning things about yourself in the process. I can give you the names of people who did this and refer you to books they've written about the experiences.

It is possibly you have a soul connection in which you may meet the celebrity, but I believe that is rare, and I don't encourage people to investigate that until they have investigated the potential for self growth instead. (It's just statistically more likely that this would happen.)
Old 05-10-2011, 07:06 AM
truther

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
Truther, you could be having a spiritual connection to this celebrity. I know of a few women who have had this with male celebrities. I have yet to hear from a man who had it with a woman, but it's totally likely.

Usually, these experiences are to learn about ourselves. It basically works by studying the celebrity and learning things about yourself in the process. I can give you the names of people who did this and refer you to books they've written about the experiences.

It is possibly you have a soul connection in which you may meet the celebrity, but I believe that is rare, and I don't encourage people to investigate that until they have investigated the potential for self growth instead. (It's just statistically more likely that this would happen.)

One night I dreamt of the full moon next to her face and I wondered if it fit the song by U2: "johnny take a walk with your sister the moon let her pale light in to fill up your room." what would that mean?? Then in another dream she said she'd rather die in my arms then die lonesome which is the lyric of one of her songs. But she was wearing black rags in this dream? hmm. I am also an aspiring musician so who knows. Anyway yeah I forget the other stuff right now its kinda late. Thanks.