Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 26-05-2022, 07:36 PM
Experiencer
I've been using 'water magic', a form of manifestation. It is where you combine an affirmation, short & to the point, speaking it to your glass of water at least 3X times and then drinking it.
I've been doing this successfully for about 5 years now. I've fixed my shoulder pain on many occasions, changed dynamics in our household, banished bad energies and for peace and harmony in my life. I'm telling you, this is the easiest way I've found to manifest things.

A beginners guide to water magic
https://youtu.be/t2xACTRhVBY

Finding the truth comes from two sources. The ones you find yourself and the ones you're willing to accept told by others.
Old 27-05-2022, 09:06 PM
Master
Cars, money, lovers, friends, well paid jobs, food, all on my list of manifestations.

utopiandreamchild
Old 28-05-2022, 06:33 AM
Master
My greatest manifestation is just on the horizon, which would be the liberation of my soul and liberation taste sweeter than candy imo.

Welcome to paradise utopiandreamchild your dream come true.

Amen utopiandreamchild
Old 28-05-2022, 06:44 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
My greatest manifestation is just on the horizon, which would be the liberation of my soul and liberation taste sweeter than candy imo.

Welcome to paradise utopiandreamchild your dream come true.

Amen utopiandreamchild

Correct me if I'm wrong, but do you mean death is on the horizon? To me that is the liberation of one's soul.

Finding the truth comes from two sources. The ones you find yourself and the ones you're willing to accept told by others.
Old 28-05-2022, 07:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..Vel..
Correct me if I'm wrong, but do you mean death is on the horizon? To me that is the liberation of one's soul.

Liberation of the soul: free to do as I would, the only "no no" being hate, the rest is fair game.
You don't have to wait til death to experience liberation of the soul it happens when the soul is realized and becomes one with the physical, I think that reasonings misled that it only happens at death of the physical, but if your reasonings as such then so be it.
Now is more important than yesterday or tomorrow freedom is right here, right now knocking at the door.

Souls are liberated, spirits are awakened, that's the difference between them both, and that's what I know from much soul searching.

Both soul and spirit are enlightened at the point of full realisation when they become ascended. Then they would identify as ascended Masters, as I would be too.

Ascended Masters have access to all universal knowledge, meaning they are all-knowing, but that's just a drop of water in the ocean in comparison to what's available it can be narrowed down to educational thing's, generally they're all called education's.

All subjects and topics educated, " I Am".

Praises utopiandreamchild
Old 28-05-2022, 08:25 AM
Master
Not one being in existence has ever succesfully prevented manifestations from happening.
Old 28-05-2022, 09:30 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Liberation of the soul: free to do as I would, the only "no no" being hate, the rest is fair game.
You don't have to wait til death to experience liberation of the soul it happens when the soul is realized and becomes one with the physical, I think that reasonings misled that it only happens at death of the physical, but if your reasonings as such then so be it.
Now is more important than yesterday or tomorrow freedom is right here, right now knocking at the door.

Souls are liberated, spirits are awakened, that's the difference between them both, and that's what I know from much soul searching.

Both soul and spirit are enlightened at the point of full realisation when they become ascended. Then they would identify as ascended Masters, as I would be too.

Ascended Masters have access to all universal knowledge, meaning they are all-knowing, but that's just a drop of water in the ocean in comparison to what's available it can be narrowed down to educational thing's, generally they're all called education's.

All subjects and topics educated, " I Am".

Praises utopiandreamchild

Interesting. If that is your concept

Old 28-05-2022, 10:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..Vel..
I've been using 'water magic', a form of manifestation. It is where you combine an affirmation, short & to the point, speaking it to your glass of water at least 3X times and then drinking it.
I've been doing this successfully for about 5 years now. I've fixed my shoulder pain on many occasions, changed dynamics in our household, banished bad energies and for peace and harmony in my life. I'm telling you, this is the easiest way I've found to manifest things.

A beginners guide to water magic
https://youtu.be/t2xACTRhVBY

That’s interesting

Why ingested water?

Why not the shower water running over your body, or the food you eat?
Old 28-05-2022, 11:06 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
That’s interesting

Why ingested water?

Why not the shower water running over your body, or the food you eat?

Because the way I understand it is, your thoughts come from the mind, your intent comes from the heart and you put those out into the universe and also the water absorbs your thoughts and intent. So when you ingest the water you're ingesting those thoughts and intent. It speeds the process up exponentially instead of just one or the other (with or without the water & just the affirmation) you're combining the two. Double whammy. Double the potency and double the speed at which you get what you ask for.

Old 28-05-2022, 11:12 AM
Master

What I meant was this.

Why couldn’t the same principle be applied to anything you ingest?

Why water?