Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 15-07-2012, 04:10 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
I gotta agree with Sapphire... It's good (very!!!) and I am having one right now to keep me awake at work and now I'm all hyper but just as disoriented lol. Always makes my heart beat too fast, but I'm too stubborn to listen, hehe...

Oh, I think you just like being sharp and on top of things. Disorientation is like being mutlifabricated. Like when you listen to a symphony, you don't focus solely on the drums but on the whole effect of everything. When your mind flies everywhere, it is exhilerating, yes?
Old 15-07-2012, 06:20 PM
sesheta

To sensitivesoul

Though don't know if instant coffee is healthy compared to regular coffee? Is there a taste difference?

I usually can't stomach instant coffee...I use it only in extreme emergencies (like the coffee maker breaking....)I find that it just doesn't taste the same...

Question: Does anyone else think that microwaving coffee to reheat it makes the coffee taste "off"? I refuse to microwave coffee - if anything, I will turn my coffeemaker back on to reheat the coffee....I tried microwaving it once, and for reason the coffee just tasted horrible after!! And not because I had reheated it too much - it didn't taste burnt...just...strange.....
Old 15-07-2012, 07:22 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
Though don't know if instant coffee is healthy compared to regular coffee? Is there a taste difference?

I usually can't stomach instant coffee...I use it only in extreme emergencies (like the coffee maker breaking....)I find that it just doesn't taste the same...
I've never had good instant coffee and no idea if it has the same health benefits.
Had some unbelievable coffee today that made me change my mind about milk & sweetener. Was about double the price of premium supermarket coffee though.

Quote:
Question: Does anyone else think that microwaving coffee to reheat it makes the coffee taste "off"? I refuse to microwave coffee - if anything, I will turn my coffeemaker back on to reheat the coffee....I tried microwaving it once, and for reason the coffee just tasted horrible after!! And not because I had reheated it too much - it didn't taste burnt...just...strange.....
Yes, tho if you do it for 10 or 20s, you can get away with it.

I've found a similar thing with tomatoes. Never cook them else they'll taste like tinned tomatoes though heating them up to ~70 deg C is fine. Likewise, olive oil loses its flavour if you fry with it.
Old 15-07-2012, 07:28 PM
Master
I read on AOL news this past week that companies are using a cheaper type of coffee bean due to prices and we can expect coffee to taste a little less than the usual thrill - I have one cup of Stater Bros. instant coffee with creamer every morning and if I had to drink it black, I probably wouldn't. There's only one burger joint near me that has really good brewed coffee. Can't tolerate Starbucks - it always tastes burnt to me. Instant coffee has less caffeine.

Old 23-07-2012, 04:55 AM
Deactivated Account

anyone try the special Chocolate Chip Frappe at Mc D ? delicious !! and of course, calorie free

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 23-07-2012, 05:24 AM
Ah, coffee -the Morning wine.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-07-2012, 05:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ah, coffee -the Morning wine.
I like that, the morning wine, mmmm, so true.
Old 23-07-2012, 05:55 AM
Master
I dislike coffee in a huge huge HUGE way. Y'all can keep it bleah. But next time you're baking up something chocolate (brownies, cake, whatever) toss in a tsp of instant coffee. It makes such a difference.

Old 23-07-2012, 11:12 AM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
anyone try the special Chocolate Chip Frappe at Mc D ? delicious !! and of course, calorie free

http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food/...hip-small.html - (You can then click on the nutrition link) :-)
Old 23-07-2012, 11:58 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflow

Silly ! I was just kidding on the calorie free part. One must give into temptation every now and then.

Wishing you a delicious kind of day !
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction