Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-05-2012, 10:46 PM
Quagmire

No one tells me to worship them, I am told to follow my own heart. Daemons are not all bad... call me a sorcerer for helping the world back to the golden age if it makes you feel better, it is your choice
Old 20-05-2012, 10:46 PM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddique the mystical
"dear holy lord, if they have goodness in them guide them, if not keep them away from those that seek you"

Dude, I think you mean well and hate to enlighten you: I am very close with God. I checked your post and my quote of your post and see no difference in them, at all. If there was and I missed it, it is a mistake born of innocence.

You need to relax, bro.
Old 20-05-2012, 10:47 PM
siddique the mystical

check to see it wasnt meant???? you meant it....

i know sorcerers well... i know your ways...

satan has two tongues....
Old 20-05-2012, 10:48 PM
siddique the mystical

why did you edit my speech?
Old 20-05-2012, 10:49 PM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

Quote:
why did you edit my speech?

I'm pretty certain that I didn't, dude.
Old 20-05-2012, 10:53 PM
siddique the mystical

i am 100% certain you did

read #20 6 lines down, last part of sentence
read #22 last part of sentence

grasshopper, leave your evil ways behind... come to truth. god forgives all sins. repent... repent... come to the truth.. we love you. even though you hate us.
Old 20-05-2012, 10:53 PM
Master

Quote:
proof that satans are two faced...

read post 20, 6 lines down...
what i wrote

tyhen read what grasshopper quoted as me sayin ...he added "peace on earth is destiny"... and made it look like i said it...

deceptive... cunning... you must be a sorcerer too.
Its called a mistake sweetheart. Don't take everything to heart, after all it's something nice to throw in there. He didn't edit your work, and if you didn't notice, grasshopper is new, so he probably didn't know. Don't start accusing people of being satans. As I said before it can hurt people's feelings. Everyone has their own belief system and most are in the middle when it comes down to things. In fact, everyone is in the middle on a grand scale, some lean one way, some lean the other, then you got those radicals on both sides.
Old 20-05-2012, 10:55 PM
Quagmire

I talked about the golden age long before Gr4ssh0pp3r came to these forums. I told you I was from the ancient greece so from that you should be capable of finding out what the golden age really is.
Old 20-05-2012, 11:08 PM
siddique the mystical

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
Its called a mistake sweetheart. Don't take everything to heart, after all it's something nice to throw in there. He didn't edit your work, and if you didn't notice, grasshopper is new, so he probably didn't know. Don't start accusing people of being satans. As I said before it can hurt people's feelings. Everyone has their own belief system and most are in the middle when it comes down to things. In fact, everyone is in the middle on a grand scale, some lean one way, some lean the other, then you got those radicals on both sides.

.. shade. this is the methodology of evil... its called cunning, deception. that was done on purpose, a subliminal... its no mistake. dont be fooled. dont be fooled. my mother was a high class sorceress.. still is. i am not accusing them of being satans... but it is true satan, demons, jinn use speech to manipulate, to decieve to drag people astray... truth is more important than feelings... i cant let it slide... itys here for everyone to see. you see it too. what i was talking about manifested... as proof of the methodology of
-false messiahs
-sorcerers
-jinns, satans, demons,
-hypocrites. (those that say they believe but dont really)

its not radicalism... its knowing the alphabet, its knowing the topic well.
we all lean one way, amnd have remnants of the other side in us...

but we choose a direction and we try our best to spiritually cultivate ourselves in that direction....

and no... its never good to throw things in there... and make it look llike someone said soemthing when theyh didnt...
thats called deception. men of god are honest. they dont act like that.

shade. remember this. you witnessed. pick your path...
Old 20-05-2012, 11:10 PM
siddique the mystical

guys... i am trying to help you.

dark age.... coming up... many people communing with demons and think its cool.

its not....

moses was sent to tak to pharoah and pharoahs sorcerers... telling them to come back to the straight path...

the sorcerers saw the miracle and said "we believe in the god of moses"