Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 06-05-2012, 10:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauraye
I have good knowelege of my psychology and have done from a very age!! I only asked the question of peoples thots of why we need to label ones self, my need to not label is simple..... I quote from another response that I think is just fab 'I am' so there is no need for a name tag....... (or even a price tag).;-P

I feel that it is appropriate to mention something. Those who think like this are inclined to listen to a web based radio show. Here is a link to the last broadcast.

http://www.awakeningzone.com/Episode.aspx?EpisodeID=956

The purpose of these programs, and all the energy work associated with it, is to release the damage done by labelling.

I do not wish to invalidate those who find labels appropriate. I myself support every belief system and path that is chosen. I only wish to point out the enormous amount of effort that is required to release a label we have chosen to embrace when and if we choose to let go of it.

Peace,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-05-2012, 11:22 PM
lil_Jean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauraye
I have good knowelege of my psychology and have done from a very age!! I only asked the question of peoples thots of why we need to label ones self, my need to not label is simple..... I quote from another response that I think is just fab 'I am' so there is no need for a name tag....... (or even a price tag).;-P

This is of course just my opinion and how it applies to me and my life. I know I'm different. I have always known I'm different but what's normal? lol anyways. After reading about indigos it helped me understand a lot about myself. Whether the label is truly me or not doesn't matter to me. It helped me learn about myself. It explained why I couldn't sit in school and got expelled from three schools because I would get so bored I couldn't take it and had to leave. Truancy issues not because I was a bad person but it was boring. It also explains why I was unable to function in my dysfunctional family and was the only child out of three removed and placed into foster care. It also explains why I excelled in foster care because my foster family respected me and who I was. Those are the things I had control over and made choices for. But there are other things that I never understood and would get so angry about. Like why at 16 I had a near death experience from a car accident where I flew out of the vehicle. Or why at 19 my house burned down. I could go on and on. Perhaps this label doesn't apply to me but it does help me understand the paths of life I've been given and chosen and allowed me to be reassured that it wasn't in vain. I am constantly told I'm an angel sent from heaven and it's strange because I am a warrior also and fight everything with truth so I'm not like the sweetest most pleasant person. Yet people see something special about me.

The label brought me information that led me to understanding. It is not necessary to label everything but sometimes just easier than wandering thru life not knowing why.... and also being able to find other people that have had similar experiences or emotions. Cause I'm not gonna lie but when I look at my life sometimes I wonder if my reality is real or if I'm just crazy lol cause does that stuff really happen to people?!?!? I think the label (word) and what defines it can be interpreted differently by each person. But if you are able to take something from what you have read and learned and use it in your life to help you spiritually.... then are labels really that out of place or bad?

If any of that makes any sense or just a bunch of ramblings lol
Old 07-05-2012, 12:32 PM
Master
I myself have always been different. Not really understanding why. I can identify with the desire to find an appropriate explanation.

The I Am is interpreted differently by each person.

Each human is a unique expression of the divine. I suspect that my crazy stories are more bizarre than your stories, ha ha. I am entitled to think and feel that way and so are you. These things are energetic and the suggestions I make are well founded.

That is if you can identify with them!!

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-05-2012, 01:27 PM
lil_Jean

Knowing what I know about myself and being able to relate to such labels does not make me feel superior if anything it just makes me want to work harder to achieve the purpose I have always felt I was here for. To make a difference. I don't know what that difference may be but truth and honesty have always lead me where I needed to go so I just continue to lead my life as such. I don't think I could walk a mile in your shoes but most couldn't walk a mile in my shoes. We were given the paths and lives we were given because only we could surive it. I'm not sure if its human nature to want to make such an impact on the world but at the same time I don't understand how one could not want to leave this world with better understanding than when they came to it.
Old 07-05-2012, 05:41 PM
Administrator
Hello

We do not need labels to DEFINE whom and what we are but we need them for other's to see that person. Looking at it from that standpoint I can see more clearly how to have other's seek me out.

NO one to me is any different on what one can do what makes me different is that I simply USE the abilities I have with me. I made the choice coming into this life to open the box of "Gifts" I came with.

The hardest thing to ever do was honstly make up a business card. So many would ask me for a card and I never had one. I do not "officially" have a business running but I am a working Medium/Psychic and Reiki Master. I use all three on an almost daily basis BUT I have not charged for what I do. So I felt I needed not that calling card.

On that card one needs to have the "information" on what one does. One has to have a name or title of "business" so that one's embrace your real on many levels.

What I came with was simply "Just Me Just Lynn" Medium/Psychic/Reiki Master. When I took them to the printer he said that what I "DO" should be way larger in type I told him I am just me....keep it small....if one's need me in service the card will call them...he laughed goes NOT Ego driven just passion driven.....

Lynn
Old 14-05-2012, 11:18 PM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

We need labels so that things can be identified.
Old 23-05-2012, 07:17 PM
blue air

it helps our brains to understand
Old 01-06-2012, 05:45 AM
Chalk1990

We use labels because it makes identification easier, for example if we didn't classify Men, and Women as Male, and Female, everyone in humanity would have a number, because we wouldn't know who is who. Names are labels too, that's why God's Angels do not have names, only the Arch Angels have names because there is so few of them, our Guardian Angels, and other Messengers do not have names, they have numbers, but God knows every Angel he created, and does not need Labels, everyone else does, because we are not all knowing.

I label myself as a Lightworker because I have awakened into this role through my spiritual awakening. It is a spiritual job title. If being labeled by society bothers you, just accept who, or what ever you wish to be, but know that everything in the universe is labeled, even God. How would we know who God was if we didn't label him as God? His real name is I AM, and when we state his name "I AM" we are in his presence, aware of one self, just as he was in the beginning of all that was, and ever would be. He was the first one to become aware of everything that was, and would always be, that's why he is the almighty God.

Everything I type comes from my inner knowledge, and I trust my inner knowledge, for it is actually God speaking through me. It's your choice to accept or deny it.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:31 AM
Neville

Twofold... Firstly Diagnostic use...Giving at a name we know because we have seen it before. Secondly to fulfill the over riding need to stereotype and letterbox due to the crippling insecurity that we all have bubbling away just beneath the surface.

It is a bit rubbish though.As an example.... The Murderer who kills an innocent is a Murderer as much as the Murderer who kills the Murderer.

In the absence of diagnostics, I like to see the individual flower just as much as the entire plant....
Old 13-06-2012, 03:43 AM
Knower

humans like labels, it helps us distunguish things.
i think we need to learn to trust :)