Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-03-2012, 03:24 AM
Master
Neville... I would consider the astral form one small part of the oversoul. Just my view.

Xan

Old 11-03-2012, 04:08 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Hello Stephen,

I started a thread sometime back that seems to have more than a passing relevance to this one..
There is a me in the Astral... Only better... An improvement in every respect.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=16556
I don't rightly know that this fella is my over soul ..but thinking about it..It's as good as any name for him :)

Thanks for that Neville! I enjoyed reading your thread! I suspect there are gradient levels of consciousness between ourselves and the big-kahoona
(so to speak :^).... That you could be in the presence of this elevated self on a relatively casual level suggests that it's closer to our vibration on this
plane. Would love to encounter someone similar myself!

And speaking of which :^)
There was something that I was thinking about while reading the accounts of others here who were encountering other elements of consciousness
during an active AP. (negs etc.) I only once ran into something similar and came away from that one thinking that the experience itself was
instructional. It occurred to me yesterday why there may be this difference... I normally don't initiate my experiences... I long felt that if I
was needing to know something that the experience would be generated for me. So the source of my experiences are being determined and injected via
the medium of a higher vibration. If this is the case it would seem to have both advantages and disadvantages.

I'm watching many of the folks here actively pursuing this projecting consciously. I tried doing that for a short time some years ago and it
always felt awkward, so I released that direction in favor of wait-and-see.

The advantage of my method:

The experience itself would likely originate from a higher source... this would inherently carry with it it's own protection. It wouldn't seem that I
would encounter a whole lot of diversity because the connection would be specific to the current task.. (it has always felt at the time that each
exposure was inherently specific... ) In this regard I was able to ingest was I was needing to, and doing so with minimum distraction.

The disadvantage of my method:
By continually getting this rather high grade exposure I've been flying too high to get a clear look at the lower vibrational landscapes. If my
experience was to originate from this perspective then outward, would that indeed change what it is that I'm exposed to? Would what I see
(that what others here are discussing) become something that I'd be encountering as well? Truly has me curious...

It may be that I've been getting a really good look at around 40,000 feet in something the equivalent of a 747... but I'm unable to puddle-jump freely,
to the degree that several here seem comparatively well-versed at...

This has me intrigued... I've been spending quite a few years cleaning out a lot of my unconscious garbage that was generated by youth, (I've been
doing a great deal of this "flushing" while here on the forum... that's why I tend to be such a **** from time to time :^)... I've been needing to get
things "out-there" so I can get a clean look at it.. I tend to study my own posts quite intently for these unconscious projections on my part... oye,
I've had a lot of **** to get rid of! ) And most lately I've dramatically re-booted my diet to align it more directly with the direct needs of this
body... boy does this change ever feel good! :^)

So it may be that it's time that I re-adjust my focus and study what it takes to get the ball rolling from this end... It would be interesting to step
in and out freely... and yet I suspect the base exposures would be different... :^)
Old 11-03-2012, 04:46 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by CearaQC
StephenK thank you so much for your reply! It was very insightful. You have a better way with words than I. Plus it doesn't help that I'm typing this on my smartphone. LOL

OMG... a smartphone! I have to use one of those Microsoft broad angled keyboards, otherwise I'd be at this forever! :^)

Quote:
I think the Oversoul always tries to speak with the individual incarnations, helping them along the way. I also think the Oversoul exists out of time so all the incarnations "occur" simultaneously. Some people even believe there are possible multiple aspects/incarnations on the planet at the same time period for mega fast soul growth, but it would be detrimental for the incarnations to interact. In other words, it would defeat the purpose of soul growth.

There is so much to all of this that we seem insulated from knowing... I know that time is not at all what it seems to be (I've had really clean
pre-cognitive experiences in the "past" that have tickled the keys on that piano :^) and any of us who have general memories of past lives tend to
know that something still vibrant seems to be happening there still)... nothing much is really what it seems to be!

Quote:
Anyhow these are just some of my thoughts on the subject. What is so wonderful about places like this forum is that everyone can have something to contribute. :). Hope I did not get off topic too much.

Not at all off topic! I always like that the topics I originate/participate-in to be relatively free-form! One never knows what resulting insights will be
stimulated and where that can take us! I'm a big fan of Spontinaity and Synchronicity :^)
Old 11-03-2012, 12:31 PM
Neville

Hello Stephen,

I do apologise for my drifting, however your reference to lower levels within the astral has some bearing on what has been described as some as the multi verse which in turn suggests the possibility of what is now termed as quantum jumping to effect positive change within the you now.

The better, higher aspect of one self can , in my view be contacted and interacted with through imagination alone. and I think most of us do this to some degree.

I rather feel as Xan hinted at . that the oversoul may be all encompassing in so far as it has all the elements of one self from across all the realities that you create and visit.

So in there ( Astral/Multiple plains) and yet all under the umbrella that is oversoul. You may well encounter less than desirable versions of you that are yet incorporated into this over arching over soul.

In this respect ( and I am sure you have..In the flushing process , you refer to) come face to face with some of these lower vibrational aspects of who you might have become , who you were. as apart from who you are.

In short... As you know and quiet evidently... If you are cleaning.. you do have to get your hands dirty. With this in mind, I am not entirely assured you have missed too much of the lower plains in your flying above them.

We all come face to face with our personal demons on one level or another. It's hardly ever comfortable but more often than not they prove the catalyst and always involve learning of a sort :)
Old 11-03-2012, 04:46 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
In short... As you know and quiet evidently... If you are cleaning.. you do have to get your hands dirty. With this in mind, I am not entirely assured you have missed too much of the lower plains in your flying above them.

We all come face to face with our personal demons on one level or another. It's hardly ever comfortable but more often than not they prove the catalyst and always involve learning of a sort :)

Wonderful reply Neville! Thank you...

I've been deeply enjoying this overall conversation in this thread and am enjoying the integrity behind your insights!

These last couple of days have been a most interesting meditation for me in relation to how I've been spiritually unfolding over the years... Generally we
seem born to a "start-point"... unconsciously we absorb pretty-much all that is presented us in the early years... so the specific themes that surrounds us
serve to form the basis of our individualized attachments to this process called "life".

By the time we are 5 or 6 years old it seems that much of our base-assumptions are locked-in... we clearly go on to finesse our "opinions"
as to why things are what they are, and then what to do about them, but the core of what we assume have been established.

All this would be registered in what's called the unconscious. Have you noticed that even though we're surround by "adults", that if you track their
behaviors and responses to the things that confront each of us, that we're essentially viewing the emotional components/reactivity to that of fairly
young children. It's like we remained little children, only our bodies swelled-up, and we're then mistaking these learned-layers-of-societal-sophistication
for what it is to be viable/responsive and intimately interactive...

So what happens when we want out of this immersive conditioning? We truly have our hands full if we're wanting to gain access to this unconscious
layer of unquestioned-assumptions.

The very formula of relating that we were raised to be attached to is now evaluating itself in relation to those rules that we absorbed along the way.

Perhaps the single hardest thing that we could undertake in this life is in developing the ability to view our own sense-of-self/conditioning in an objective and over-view way...

And I'm not sure it's at all possible without the intimate aid of epiphanies, intuitive insights, explorative introspection and "external" assistance.... this
vale of learned attachment is deeply comprehensive and quite stubbornly convincing! :^)

In a nutshell this has been thematic of much of my journey.... undo, then rebuild, based on light... I find that it's indeed doable, but my goodness
what a mess... it seems that once we're born human, that the process of conditioning is primarily designed to be "deepened"... and not unraveled... if
we're wanting to unravel it we're essentially on a most challenging path... :^)