Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 22-08-2011, 08:15 PM
Medium_Laura

Physical mediumship is very rare due to the punishment that your body takes when trying allow spirits to materialised from their world into our world. To do this they take substances from the physical body to form what is called ectoplasm and photoplasm which a refined form of ectoplasm that can be used in visible red and blue light. This substance can also be taken from other physical objects like clothes, carpets, tables, or furniture, in a psychic circle, but it’s mainly comes from the physical mediums body. Once the ectoplasm or photoplasm is formed, a spirit can clothe itself in this material to allow it to be seen in our world. This is usually done in a séance or psychic circle, as I prefer to call it. It can be painful and leaves you with a kind of psychic hangover the next day, or even couple of days. I feel sluggish tired and a bit paranoid, even sickly for a few hours the next day.

http://www.ghostcircle.com/_physical.html
Old 23-08-2011, 06:55 AM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenos
Yes, that's the stuff. My ol' mum used to be in 'deep control' until she reached her 80s when working (three times a week for nigh on 50yrs) and her face used to change and the congregation used to gasp more often than not. Quite an eye opener to those who were there. 'Her' voice ( a mans) used to boom across the room. Fair made the hairs on the back of ya neck stand up it did.
The evidential bit was of course fantastic for those she came to, but what was said in the address had everyone spell-bound. I have seen most of the top mediums working including being invited into Les flints circle once upon a time many years ago. Now that was beyond beyond amazing.

G

Your mum sounds as if she would have made a great medium,Glenos.
Leslie Flint was a fantastic medium,I read his book a while ago.
So very interesting.
Deepsea
Old 23-08-2011, 06:58 AM
glenos

Hi J. Yes, she was a great medium and working the platform and running the odd(lol) development circle into her 80's!

G
Old 23-08-2011, 08:49 AM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
You witnessed Physical mediumship? What you described is trance.

you are right,Laura.
My mistake.
Old 23-08-2011, 11:40 AM
earthprowler

Wink

In the case of James Randi, I read somewhere years ago that even if someone could prove anything paranormal he wouldn't pay the money anyway. Some people are so closed minded that even if you brought someone through in front of his/her face and they explained it to him or her they would still call you a fraud.

I'm a bag of chex mix.....lol....i am a psychic medium who can read energy and tell you what's wrong with you. not sure how i read someone in front of me and tell them about someone i don't know (the living) but i can do that too, i can read buildings and tell you things that have happened in it.....is that all included in the package deal???
Old 23-08-2011, 12:39 PM
deepsea

I would say you are a pretty good 'all rounder',Earthprowler.

deepsea
Old 23-08-2011, 12:46 PM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
I would say you are a pretty good 'all rounder',Earthprowler.

deepsea

i absolutely love what i do, i could almost say i'm in love with my gifts. thanks deepsea!
Old 23-08-2011, 01:03 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
you are right,Laura.
My mistake.
No problem! Very few physcials out there. I believe Leslie Flint was one, but I am not sure.
Old 23-08-2011, 01:04 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
In the case of James Randi, I read somewhere years ago that even if someone could prove anything paranormal he wouldn't pay the money anyway. Some people are so closed minded that even if you brought someone through in front of his/her face and they explained it to him or her they would still call you a fraud.

I'm a bag of chex mix.....lol....i am a psychic medium who can read energy and tell you what's wrong with you. not sure how i read someone in front of me and tell them about someone i don't know (the living) but i can do that too, i can read buildings and tell you things that have happened in it.....is that all included in the package deal???

Yep you are a mental/energy medium Earth, just like me :)
Old 23-08-2011, 01:05 PM
glenos

Les Flint. Yes, I would say he was.

G