Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 25-06-2011, 11:11 AM
Deactivated Account

Wow Zoclora, amazing pendulum story ! Thanks for sharing that with us.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 05-07-2011, 12:04 PM
seahorse

Helloooooo good people ! I'm a newbie to crystals (but absolutely hooked) i bought a "crystals and minerals" magazine who had a little obelisk-shaped green amethyst, of low quality i think, many imperfections. Anyway, i held it in my hand, looked at it, nothing happened. The next day, i could feel something like an faint invisible energy aura around it. The day after that i held it between my fingers like a pencil and turned it towards my wife's hand, and she felt a tingling and after few seconds a stinging feeling. Now i have some experience with Prana. Can a crystal concentrate my energy ? And why do i "feel" the crystal's energy more each day ? Am i and it becoming "acquainted" or something (or is it alive ?!) I appreciate any insight on this, thanks !
Old 05-07-2011, 12:15 PM
Dawn

Seahorse, first off, typically the best way to get started being able to sense the energy of stones and crystals is simply the want, the desire to.
And yeah, I know how that is, seemingly not feeling anything at first, then later you start sensing the energy of it. Sounds like you just woke up the crystal. I know when I take my crystals or stones out of the ground, or after they've been lazing about in my beach sand for a while, they've been relaxing and napping. After being out of that for a little bit, they do wake up and I can much more prominently feel their energy.

>Can a crystal concentrate my energy?
Yes. Most any energy actually.

>And why do i "feel" the crystal's energy more each day ?
One may be your own sensitivity to it. One may be the crystal itself waking up, sort of stretching out (like what we do when we wake up in the morning. We take a moment and just take a good, long stretch.).
I have one Lemurian crystal that was like that. I got the nudge to put her close to me and over a series of 3 or 4 days her energy went from being very subtle and barely felt to nearly overpowering. At first that startled the crud out of me. After giving both myself and the crystal some space, I went and addressed her (the soul connected to the crystal, not the crystal itself) and told her she needed to back off with her energy and be gentle with me or else I wouldn't be able to handle being around her crystal.
It wasn't very long before I could actually feel the energy lessening and softening to where I was both comfortable and could tolerate it.

>Am i and it becoming "acquainted" or something
That wouldn't surprise me any.

>or is it alive ?!
I'd suggest you go and have a read at a combined meditations post I did on the Share stories of your crystal meditations. It may help shine a bit of light on this for you.
Old 05-07-2011, 02:09 PM
seahorse

Thanks so much for your response Dawn, it feels really weird when you're new to all this ! I'll visit the thread you mentioned. Lemurian crystal ?! Does that mean there are Atlantean crystals as well ? So much to learn so little free time i hate being a newbie lol
Old 05-07-2011, 05:48 PM
steppert

seahorse youre stone is not of low quality, well spiritual wise ;) And yeah according to me and others the stones have souls and are alive in a way :) Give the stone some more energy by laying it in the moonlight at night, it is low in energy at the moment. Giving it love is good too , to give it energy and strengthen bonds. Just imagine opening your hearth to the stone in your mind.Stones can indeed concentrate or magnify powers. This one fits you in that way. enjoy it :))

ahh that stone in the dream of the topic starter, i think, was indeed an aventurine
Old 06-07-2011, 01:23 AM
Master
Dawn I love your advice I learn something from it each time I read one of your posts or threads.
Spiritlite.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:54 AM
seahorse

Dawn, steppert thank you so much for your replies. Sorry but i didn't listen to your advise about charging the crystal in moon or sunlight. The reason is i experiment with Prana. You see, some 2 weeks ago i felt something like an energy "ball" going back and forth between my hands. It started without warning as i was sitting in my PC chair having assumed a typical lazy stooped position with both arms hanging loosely at the sides. It was really intense. I freaked out at first but when i calmed down a bit i realized the "ball" actually moved in a circle between my palms. Now with practice i can change the ball's velocity as well as direction, from clockwise to counterclock wise. .I tested that with one of my friends who can sense Prana to rule out the possibility i'm nuts lol. Now i performed that with the crystal between my hands. So the question is can the crystal be charged by me ?
Old 06-07-2011, 08:44 PM
steppert

hmmm prana is new to me, well i know it like chi and such. Althought i can feel that invisible ball between my hands.When i heal , i can feel what i need to heal as tension between my hands and it lifts when i heal it. But with your stone, i can't sence the prana energyzing it's life energy. Even thought the stone can be filled with prana for your use. I fill my own stones with spirtual energy, love energy and light energy. But experimenting isn't bad, i do it that way too, with intuition :) (ps putting it in the ground earth is good for it too ;) ) big hug :)
Old 07-07-2011, 03:15 AM
Wallaby

Another newbie here,

Loving the stories and questions, I've only just bought a heap of stones to start with and was amazingly drawn to malachite when I first brought all the stones out. I am yet to cleanse them all as I just have absolutely no time at the moment,

but I did select some stones one night using my amethyst pendulum. The damn thing kept circling in the opposite direction until I got my polarisation right. But anyway, I picked 3-4 stones that night and put them next to my bed and honestly I had the worst sleep I have had in a while - I felt like a slept very lightly and so kept waking up.

So my questions is, does anyone leave stones next to their bed while they are sleeping, or do you 'ask' them where they want to be instead (I'm not at this level yet) and has anyone had this experience where it was just obviously not the right place or cominbation (even though I could clearly see which stones were picked by my pendulum)? What have you done to fix these experiences??
Old 07-07-2011, 11:20 AM
seahorse

Hello Wallaby, don't know much about stones yet, just read somewhere some stones don't get along with others well, it depends on their chemical structure. Other than that, there is a possibility one of your stones has a strong spirit within.
Steppert, maybe spiritual energy, love energy and light energy are one and the same. After all we take our energy from the Universe, and Universe is all. I'm not sure about that or have any evidence so don't take very seriously what i say, i am here to learn too ! But i did another experiment with a friend at work : I had him wave his hands above my crystal 2 days ago, felt nothing. I tried to "charge" the crystal for 2 days and took iot with me to work. This time my friend felt energy coming from it ! Now i cannot know if it was me or something else, but except from the "charging" times i kept the crystal away from sun or moon light inside a handkerchief...