Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 27-06-2011, 02:07 PM
Master
angelicorin

You are pumped up a lot, maybe a bit high-strung. I see a cat around you (is it ginger or has large areas of ginger?) and a problem with a car. You're a star-gazer and find the night sky lulls you into a peaceful state.

You can be foreright if needed but most times try to keep an even temperment towards others. You are a good listener and enjoy devoting your time in helping others where you can.

There is a young child around you...could be a niece. I was given a message for you "not everything needs an answer."

Cheers
Old 27-06-2011, 11:37 PM
AngelicOrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
angelicorin

You are pumped up a lot, maybe a bit high-strung. I see a cat around you (is it ginger or has large areas of ginger?) and a problem with a car. You're a star-gazer and find the night sky lulls you into a peaceful state.

You can be foreright if needed but most times try to keep an even temperment towards others. You are a good listener and enjoy devoting your time in helping others where you can.

There is a young child around you...could be a niece. I was given a message for you "not everything needs an answer."

Cheers

Hmmm, not sure where you got the cat from or the car. As I do not have either. But the cat could represent Bast (the Ancient Egyptian Goddess)? I do love the nightsky though. I used to be a bit high-strung, but not anymore - I have let that go.

And yeah I try to level headed with other, even in an argument. :)

I have a feeling the young child, is actually my guardian angel (or one of them) - who if they were alive be my older brother and sister. As my brother (who is alive) is too young to have kids.

Old 28-06-2011, 08:47 AM
Master
I see you as a mother figure who provides comfort well. I think you are missing something to fulfill yourself more though, such as a new hobby or two
Old 28-06-2011, 08:49 AM
Master
is that for me or AngelicOrin Sapphirez?
Old 28-06-2011, 08:50 AM
Master
I see you as a naughty girl lol.
Old 28-06-2011, 08:54 AM
Master
shut up slice LOL
Old 28-06-2011, 08:59 AM
AngelicOrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
is that for me or AngelicOrin Sapphirez?

ditto!!!! and my post for some reason needs to 10 character long, so this will do
Old 28-06-2011, 09:02 AM
Master
now im confused
Old 28-06-2011, 09:49 AM
Pathfinder
NIGHTSPIRIT

you are a fairly calm person..
im getting the word cotton for some reason????

feeling you work with animals???

im ususally total rubbish at this so all this is probably rubbish lol

xx

O wad some power the giftie gie us To see oursel's as ithers see us! It wad frae monie a blunder free us. And foolish notion; What airs in dress and gait wad lea'e us, And ev'n devotion!

robert burns
Old 28-06-2011, 10:15 AM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkerAu
for moke64916 - Guy short black curly hair facial hair like a moustache or goatee. defiantly above lip. Younger face sorta elongated. The name Wendy is associated with you. You like wearing a silver chain and cross. Your aura is purple I suspect you are a sensitive and intuitive.

black motorbike ( I saw you like motorcross I just thought I might think about the colour)

I got the feeling you are studying in the health area.

I went specific- watch me bomb out on those lol.
My intuition was directed tawards Saggi. Not you. But anyways I used to wear a cross. No chain. My dogs name is spike and I got that from the word chain when I was young. Yes my aura is purple, because I see my aura. It is. Yes I am highly intuitive. No on the black motocycle, but my coursin had one. Yes I am studying the heath field. Right on!